• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The fact that we're six weeks into Ultimate's life line and people are already ''Not Melee enough!" about it?

That's why Melee has gone from one of the most beloved video games ever to one of the most controversial and community splitting games in history.

I always laugh because the Melee die-hards don't like that people make fun of them or talk **** about them, but they go and do this every time.

And if they'd just step back they'd realize they are a kind of silly crowd that has kept a nearly 20 year old game on such a high pedestal they can't practically enjoy new installments in the franchise or any of the achievements that it has accomplished since Melee.

And together with competitive Smash as a whole they've kept a nearly 17 year old controller from a 3 generations ago console alive and in production to this day.

They legit bring all the bad things that happen to them onto themselves with this level of obsession you never see from any other fighting games that are older than 10 years and still have a community.

And I just wish they could step back and realize this themselves.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At last, I have an interview for elections absentee clerk in a couple of days. But I cannot celebrate now; only after I have been hired. When I am, that Switch and Ultimate will be mine...not to mention completing my collection of Tekken, Soulcalibur, and Mario Party series. Sa...wish me, a 57-year-old woman, good luck.

Well, back to the NintenZone Social. I will return when Ultimate is in my grasp and I am overall richer.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Ok, I’m having this strange glitch. I’ll beat a challenge then it will say it hasn’t been beaten. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, typing in color so that I seem more unique than I really am!

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
Got a big weekly coming up, how do i beat Samsora? He’s there every week haha. I’m really good but not feeling too confident against him.

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
I don’t care about Project Ultimate, now I know I always used to get on competitive players for always being obsessed and wanting the game mechanics to meet their exact standards but if people want to play and function the game they want then so be it, there’s no harm.

Now, when it becomes a proper new Project M with new modded stages, playable Waluigi, Shadow, Isaac, etc.

Then we’ll talk.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t care about Project Ultimate, now I know I always used to get on competitive players for always being obsessed and wanting the game mechanics to meet their exact standards but if people want to play and function the game they want then so be it, there’s no harm.

Now, when it becomes a proper new Project M with new modded stages, playable Waluigi, Shadow, Isaac, etc.

Then we’ll talk.
I agree, competitive players can be pretty obsessed, heheh.

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759

Then we’ll talk.
I agree. But cant we give Ultimate a chance to develop? Why does every game have to be exactly like Melee?

Last edited:

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
Hey guys, my Premium ran out, but it still has my custom ranking “Purple Prizes”. Why is that? Does it still say that for you guys too?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, this is the new thread, huh?

...It's quieter than I thought it would be! But that isn't at all a bad thing.
Nah it's pretty active. It's just because most of us joke woke up.

Also, I've recorded all of my lines, so all that's left is to edit the video!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There, now that I warned my followers in Twitter about KH3 spoilers, they have no reson to come complaining to me because I told them to mute the tag and me until the 29th

I ****ing love spoilers

Last edited:

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Dealing 40 damage with Incineroar and taking a stock with a “flurry attack.” Assuming it means a jab.
40 damage with incineroar I did by doing all mushrooms, facing a heavyweight, and spamming counter until it connected (and then forward smash)

flurry attack I did with double knockback vs pichu, I think I still had the mushrooms on

D

Deleted member

Flurry attack needs to be against a level 9 as Robin iirc
Indeed.
40 damage with incineroar I did by doing all mushrooms, facing a heavyweight, and spamming counter until it connected (and then forward smash)

flurry attack I did with double knockback vs pichu, I think I still had the mushrooms on
I did 40 damage in a hit by using counter then a side special and went above forty damage, but it didn’t count.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
There, now that I warned my followers in Twitter about KH3 spoilers, they have no reson to come complaining to me because I told them to mute the tag and me until the 29th

I ****ing love spoilers
All of smash speculation:
"Hey I heard the DLC is going to be all characters that don't suck"
Sweet, my favorite character
"nope, we said characters that don't suck"

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Anyone got any advice for beating (read: cheesing) the 'KO 4 lvl 9 CPUs in 3 minutes with meteor smashes' challenge in challenges? I've got a few others left, but they mostly just require patience (9.9 on classic, beating 10 legendary spirits on the spirits board) but I'm not sure how to best approach this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom