• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't know about you but the fact that a guy got a permaban undone solely because they're friends with an admin sickens me. I know the admin that did it as I warned them "Hey this guy got permabanned for being a complete *** who kept harassing people", next day, the dude is unbanned and the admin goes "uwu what if flamehabenero changed go to fowum suppowt". There's how certain users seem to be targetted deliberately, there's the whole Zipzo show where the staff went "UwU we can't act on off site dwama" and then Zipzo brought the off-site stuff here to which they did ****ing nothing, there's how a nasty *** TERF who doesn't post anything unless it's to rile up the thread never even as much as got a slap on the wrist for making an alt account to get back into a social group he previously got banned from back in 2015, etc. This place has absolute garbage administrations and ****. I'm hoping recent events made them change but I'm still doubtful as hell
Well just lay the full details of each incident down in gruesome detail as a refresher because if there's any time to get things done it's while we already all wanna crack skulls.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Are you ****ing kidding me? For real? Moydow? The ONE admin who actually seemed to even give a **** about this garbage website? The one admin to actually IMPROVE the site with these gender options and by making gender visible without having to open up a different tab? To the admins who will read this, are you ACTUALLY out of your ****ing minds? Considering the users who seem to be deliberately got targeted are all trans including Moy while Zipzo, Flamehabenero and the guy who hasn't stopped harassing Shish constantly since she questioned her gender identity go unpunished? Are you ****heads transphobic or something? Cause the fact it took a non binary admin to make the gender **** here ahead of the times despite an admin who uses the same excuse as Candace Owens when people say she's racist getting to announce the feature I think it's really ****ing obvious. Retire. Garbage people, the lot of you asswipes
All the mods who try their hardest and aren’t transphobic:
8BC76D2D-D1CF-4BBF-A678-CD6688E1598C.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think it already went and chopped @Moydow on it's own
So they demoted Moydow?
I was correct about the staff being terrible, huh.
Are you ****ing kidding me? For real? Moydow? The ONE admin who actually seemed to even give a **** about this garbage website? The one admin to actually IMPROVE the site with these gender options and by making gender visible without having to open up a different tab? To the admins who will read this, are you ACTUALLY out of your ****ing minds? Considering the users who seem to be deliberately got targeted are all trans including Moy while Zipzo, Flamehabenero and the guy who hasn't stopped harassing Shish constantly since she questioned her gender identity go unpunished? Are you ****heads transphobic or something? Cause the fact it took a non binary admin to make the gender **** here ahead of the times despite an admin who uses the same excuse as Candace Owens when people say she's racist getting to announce the feature I think it's really ****ing obvious. Retire. Garbage people, the lot of you asswipes
ok what the ****ing ****ed ****ery of all the ****s is occurring to demote Moy

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All the drama yesterday, now toady,

Multiple alts belonging to a pedo, several staff demoted out of nowhere likely partially because of this mess, many users leaving, the site losing its like count, Shiny is back and stirring the pot as are several people:
0932F31A-3FDB-4A1D-A433-C5BF3348148C.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Osby I knew, but not Hat.

Still, Moyydow get removed his admin ability, the likes/posts bar have been removed...

Something is happening, and I don't like it.
My guess is they potentially removed it for the time being until they fully resolve the brelooming situation, just so that there wouldn't be an easy way to target anyone, if that makes any sense.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
what if this was all just one big misunderstanding and Moydow also stepped down voluntarily?
Considering the admins have been very transparent about their dislike of Moydow, or at least some of them have, it definitely wasn't voluntary.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
hey guys im back from playing video games-

oh is everyone having a red october right now

time to put my revolution hat on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom