• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
what if this was all just one big misunderstanding and Moydow also stepped down voluntarily?
Be real, notice how Cyndane kept promoting the AMA threads yet not once did she seem to promote Moydow's? And how Moydow's had to be made by someone else. Real subtle

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
what if this was all just one big misunderstanding and Moydow also stepped down voluntarily?
The problem is there is no communication being held here by admins. Leading many to believe admins or lying or covering **** up forcing those involved to stay wuiet. Which i don’t think that’s the full picture but it’s very clear the regular masses are being ignored by admins and all this **** is because of one ****ing guy who started this all.

Man this really reminds me of the fallout at the pokecommunity a year or so ago. Granted the circumstances where different there. I did ultimately leave staff because of it though...

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The official statement:

"Ultimately Moydow was removed for undermining the actions of their fellow staff members without going through the proper channels and for not treating all users objectively in moderation decisions, being more harsh/lenient depending on the user."

My unofficial statement is that I sadly agree with the decision after seeing specifics, but I am firmly and absolutely not allowed to share. I can at least assure that it wasn't inappropriate or awful things. Moydow is still good people.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The official statement:

"Ultimately Moydow was removed for undermining the actions of their fellow staff members without going through the proper channels and for not treating all users objectively in moderation decisions, being more harsh/lenient depending on the user."

My unofficial statement is that I sadly agree with the decision after seeing specifics, but I am firmly and absolutely not allowed to share. I can at least assure that it wasn't inappropriate or awful things. Moydow is still good people.
Undermining? Cyndane got to promote something Moydow pushed for HARD. Cyndane undid a ****ING PERMA BAN FOR HER FRIEND

D

Deleted member

The official statement:

Moydow did nothing wrong.
IT IS YOU AND YOUR STUPID TEAM WHO ARE DOING STUFF WRONG!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The official statement:

And with all due respect, the official statement is bull.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
They did the Smash
They did the Super Smash
The Super Smash
And then the forum crash

I just wanted to talk about Skull Kid appearing in furniture, I'm way outta my ****ing depth here

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Jesus, we're running out of fire hydrants with how many the fires in this thread are happening so often.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I also want to say that

One of the admins unbanned Neo Zero. A user that sexually harassed me and various other female users, half of which was done with a now Super Banned alt.

Idc if I get warned or infracted at this point, I only want to ask one thing.

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The official statement:

I see, but unfortunately this isn’t going to help to people.

Me personally I’m just sitting here staying neutral, but from the state of the thread it’s very clear that’s not going to help.

EDIT: I just want to add I’m not upset or mad at you neo. I’m actually glad you tried to bring some closure for people.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The other admins around here have had it out for Moydow for a long time. You can give us all the PR speak you want, we all know the real reason is because they just didn't like the fact that they were the only admin with any semblance of common sense.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I also want to say that

One of the admins unbanned Neo Zero. A user that sexually harassed me and various other female users, half of which was done with a now Super Banned alt.

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?
I SEE YALL PLAYING FAVOURITES AND SACKING THE NONBINARY ADMIN FOR PLAYING FAVOURITES GO TO HELL

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
okay

take it from a guy who actually did this type of stuff before

it looks at this point you're trying to do a public callout, which is really risky but can also get you a button of support

you're being very angry and emotional, that won't help you ****

gather every single piece of evidence of your claims and use it to your advantage instead of screaming "unga bunga mod bad" or "it's obvious!!!". references do you more good than you believe.

or maybe don't take my advice but at least i was successful in doing what you're trying to accomplish :secretkpop:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Funny how this happens after
I also want to say that

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?
If you know the admin, name them and shame them.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh hey Cyndane is the thread. Cyn Cyn retire *****
This is hugely inappropriate, what the hell.

Undermining? Cyndane got to promote something Moydow pushed for HARD. Cyndane undid a ****ING PERMA BAN FOR HER FRIEND
Do you think Cyndane's decision was made in isolation, without consulting anyone else?

And with all due respect, the official statement is bull.
Look, it's fair for you to think so. All I can do is assure that it was sadly the right decision. I didn't agree until I saw the specifics, and the lack of sharing those specifics is staff policy yeah but it's more to keep Moydow's image intact.

Moydow is still good people. They don't deserve heat being thrown at them.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I also want to say that

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?
Say it. Say their name.

Say who did this.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
They did the Smash
They did the Super Smash
The Super Smash
And then the forum crash

I just wanted to talk about Skull Kid appearing in furniture, I'm way outta my ****ing depth here
Yeah... something tells me we're not gonna talk about anything related (even loosely) to Smash for at least the rest of the day.

So yeah... get ready.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I don't know about you but the fact that a guy got a permaban undone solely because they're friends with an admin sickens me. I know the admin that did it as I warned them "Hey this guy got permabanned for being a complete *** who kept harassing people", next day, the dude is unbanned and the admin goes "uwu what if flamehabenero changed go to fowum suppowt". There's how certain users seem to be targetted deliberately, there's the whole Zipzo show where the staff went "UwU we can't act on off site dwama" and then Zipzo brought the off-site stuff here to which they did ****ing nothing, there's how a nasty *** TERF who doesn't post anything unless it's to rile up the thread never even as much as got a slap on the wrist for making an alt account to get back into a social group he previously got banned from back in 2015, etc. This place has absolute garbage administrations and ****. I'm hoping recent events made them change but I'm still doubtful as hell
Wait.... Did... Did this really happen...?

I'm sorry for even bringing it up... I just didn't understand by who you were referring to.. Nor I probably didn't know about it, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I also want to say that

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?
They unbanned Neo Zero? Really? Of all people? Lmao this staff really is ****ed up

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
This is hugely inappropriate, what the hell.

Do you think Cyndane's decision was made in isolation, without consulting anyone else?

Look, it's fair for you to think so. All I can do is assure that it was sadly the right decision. I didn't agree until I saw the specifics, and the lack of sharing those specifics is staff policy yeah but it's more to keep Moydow's image intact.

Moydow is still good people. They don't deserve heat being thrown at them.
OH GOODY THE SACKS OF GARBAGE ALL PLAYED FAVOURITES FOR UNDOING A PERMANENT BAN JUST BECAUSE OF UWU FWEE SPEECH RIGHTS ON TWITTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom