• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'd give it 3 days and we'll be back to normal, people just need time. And it's totally normal.

We just encountered a bad apple in a bunch of other emotional apples.
Now I'm picturing just a pile of apples with sharpie'd-on faces.

download (2).jpg

Bout close enough.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
that's enough drama for one day

imma go play video games outside of this forum for video games

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ok guys, let’s say you could add an entirely new series to Smash along with a represented character. The following are what you can add:

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
  5. A trailer for the character
Be as descriptive as you want. I’ll put mine up later this evening.
I’m considering doing more than one of this, I may need a bit of time to do all this.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hey guys, I just read up on what happened last night (literally like... half an hour after I left).

And... holy ****.

I know of most of the major details that went down (not all the specifics, but enough to grasp the gravity of the situation).

I... honestly don't know how to react to all of this. I'll try to keep this very short and limit my thoughts to this single post:

I understand that many people are extremely hurt by this revelation, myself included. If you feel like you need to take a leave for this site, then I respect your decision. Take the time you need.

I also don't think the hate against the mods is completely justified. While I definitely don't agree with all of the actions that were taken, I know that they were only trying to contain the situation and help everyone.

What went down was seriously messed up, but that's the inherent danger of being on the Internet. The fact that we all care about each other enough to make posts to support/comfort each other tells me that people here genuinely care about the well-being of other users (which is better than a lot of other Internet forums).

I just hope that we all learn from this and grow stronger as family, not just as a community.

Anyway, that's all I gotta say. Hopefully this sounds... somewhat cohesive, but I just wanted to get my general thoughts out there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok guys, let’s say you could add an entirely new series to Smash along with a represented character. The following are what you can add:

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
Scorpion or Sub Zero
NetherRealms
Mortal Kombat theme song and then whatever else they want
Scorpion, Sub Zero, Johnny/Cassie Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax, Raiden, Liu Kang, Shaw Khan, Shang Tsung, Kitana, Kano
****ing Dark Pit dies and Ryu fights them off
you guys ever played the NES Batman game

genuinely a pretty good game i think
All you need are Arkham City and LEGO Batman 2
No. I’m a man. I play LEGO Batman.
A real man

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
Also wow, I just realized that KoF started the whole video game company crossover fighter where characters get invitations via letters years before Smash did.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright! Feeling much better now, time to do some sprites.

Just sharing this before I go tho.
Loooooong redboi swinging.gif

That's right, it's your boi, red.

tagging redfeatherraven redfeatherraven so that I don't get a copyright strike in the future. :p

D

Deleted member

But seriously, I really can't blame anybody for leaving. The fact that we had someone actually preying on vulnerable kids here is good reason enough. The mods maybe could have handled the situation better, but I appreciate the effort they did put in. All in all a ****ed up situation.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Also wow, I just realized that KoF started the whole video game company crossover fighter where characters get invitations via letters years before Smash did.
Imagine him receiving a Invitation thinking it's for a KOF, but it's a Smash invitation.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'd give it 3 days and we'll be back to normal, people just need time. And it's totally normal.

We just encountered a bad apple in a bunch of other emotional apples.
It's not normal because a bunch of the emotional apples rolled away

And Pumpkaboo was an especially shiny apple to me so now I'm gonna have to go around spraying all of you guys with this stuff so you're all clean enough to come back to

1558715409711.png

Squirt squirt

You do the crime I wash the grime

Time for no arguing. . .less lewdness. I think she'd prefer none but I know I can't reign you lovable perverts in all the way. Baby steps.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Imagine him receiving a Invitation thinking it's for a KOF, but it's a Smash invitation.
Back when the RTC thread was rating an SNK character I actually made a quick mock-up of what that would look like:

1558715557881.png

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The thread sure got slow anyway.

not gonna be around much today so cant help much with that, but i'll see how things are tomorow

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Welp, I woke up a bit early, time to do my usual stuff of play Warframe, read for leak news in the social threads, and get pissed at GameFAQs posts before I end up passing out

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
With this nice chunk of time I want to believe at least we are getting 5 min of Metroid 4.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's not normal because a bunch of the emotional apples rolled away

And Pumpkaboo was an especially shiny apple to me so now I'm gonna have to go around spraying all of you guys with this stuff so you're all clean enough to come back to

View attachment 224277

Squirt squirt

You do the crime I wash the grime

Time for no arguing. . .less lewdness. I think she'd prefer none but I know I can't reign you lovable perverts in all the way. Baby steps.
My dumb ass would spray myself with this stuff and expect a toned ass tummy to pop up in 10 minutes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So. the Nintendo Direct at E3 will have 1 entire hour

View attachment 224279
Persona 5 R please...and some info on Scramble
All these minutes

ALL THESE MINUTES

And I still don't get a Kid Icarus: Uprising sequel.
gamer depression in a nutshell
688AFA51-B751-46E1-8407-AF56E1B45748.jpeg

Welp, that pretty much tells me that we're definitely getting at least one character revealed, and potentially broken down as well.

They could literally do that, reveal another character and still have 40-45 minutes for everything else.
But not enough time for some Pit

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
With this nice chunk of time I want to believe at least we are getting 5 min of Metroid 4.
God, I wish.

Real talk, Nintendo would win E3 just with that.

Just gimmie that good **** Nintendo, a short trailer that isn't just a logo is all I ask.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Real quick, as a side note, anyone who lives in Europe:

I beg y’all, vote on Sunday. Vote out anyone in favor of Article 11 and 13, and vote IN people who oppose those articles.

Cause if they stay we may not even have an Internet in a few years...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's a lot of time. Clearly they're going to announce a Fire Emblem spin-off game starring Merric. It just makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Real quick, as a side note, anyone who lives in Europe:

I beg y’all, vote on Sunday. Vote out anyone in favor of Article 11 and 13, and vote IN people who oppose those articles.

Cause if they stay we may not even have an Internet in a few years...
I’m sadly a minor.

I can’t vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom