• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
By the by, staindgrey staindgrey I just wanna say, thank you for setting a good example and consulting with users and comforting them. Be sure to take care of yourself too.

To the entire moderation staff, please don't feel too bad about this either. This is one of those situations where you just couldn't know without an unreasonable amount of investigation, so the fact that y'all are in here and helping users cope is a very good thing.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Alright, I made my piece and sent the DM to all staff, with evidence.

I will use this incident as a lesson that not everyone can be trusted and we will have to make sure all users in our server is completely safe. I honestly hope for the safety of all parties involved that this never happen again and I will be more selective of who can or can't join my server. As for Smashboards as a whole, I feel it's best to raise my guard for anyone who is suspicious to hopefully not be involved in another scheme by similar predators.

My heart goes out to all victims involved, here and on my server (myself included) as well as friends of this "monster" who were fooled and used by him. And I hope that we can all have our better days, like E3 or more to come in the future. Until then, good night everyone.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
By the by, staindgrey staindgrey I just wanna say, thank you for setting a good example and consulting with users and comforting them. Be sure to take care of yourself too.

To the entire moderation staff, please don't feel too bad about this either. This is one of those situations where you just couldn't know without an unreasonable amount of investigation, so the fact that y'all are in here and helping users cope is a very good thing.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

I'm trying. We're trying. This place is important to all of us.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Alright, I made my piece and sent the DM to all staff, with evidence.

I will use this incident as a lesson that not everyone can be trusted and we will have to make sure all users in our server is completely safe. I honestly hope for the safety of all parties involved that this never happen again and I will be more selective of who can or can't join my server. As for Smashboards as a whole, I feel it's best to raise my guard for anyone who is suspicious to hopefully not be involved in another scheme by similar predators.

My heart goes out to all victims involves, herE and on my server (myself included) as well as friends of this "monster" who were fooled and used by him. And I hope that we can all have our better days, like E3 or more to come in the future. Until then, good night everyone.
Good night, Aussie.

It was great to see you, despite the circumstances.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I will be doing drawing for next AMA in a little while.

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
KarneraMythos
PeridotGX
Taylor F
staindgrey
Onereaasonanddone
7NATOR
Chucklehead Tom
Chinderblock
JDCabrera
Ultomato
SnakeFighter64
Wademan94
Bolderousness
PsySmasher
Mythra
Michele
The Gentlepanda
Wyoming
Dyllybirdy
alek poster
Shroob
Zachmac
Alice the B-Rabbit
Mr. Trumo
Luigi the President
Hat N' Clogs
praline
Tyrant Tenebris
Ura
Scoliosis Jones
Iridium
redfeatherraven

As always, if you want your name added or removed, let me know.
Hey, remember when I tagged you because I felt ignored when I asked about getting on of these AMAs too?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So I just heard about everything that happened yesterday and while it probably doesn't mean much from me since I barely post here I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everyone here that was involved. I've been used by one of my best online friends many years back and while that betrayal hurt me a lot it pales in comparison to what transpired here so I can't imagine how everyone is feeling about this. I hope this thread and SmashBoards as a whole are able to move on from this.

Just wanted to give my thoughts on the whole situation. I won't mention it any further.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wait the Denny’s that are in Japan are WORSE than America’s?!
Not so much worse but it’s not like what you’d expect.

https://www.dennys.jp/menu/japanese/

It’s usually not open 24 hours and doesn’t have the pancake breakfast.

There’s a Taco Bell but I think there’s only one I know and it’s in Tokyo. And I’m more gourment’ish. Oh but I heard some Us military bases have them.

Which reminds me, Trump is coming to Japan tomorrow. Tokyo has beefed up security from what I heard on the news. Narita Airport even Sealed off all of the airports garbage bins and locked up the coin lockers so you can’t use them. The path from the airport to wherever he will be going will also be closed to traffic and the public.

Yippie...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My folks and I were once served literal green ham at a Denny's once.

We would not eat them, Sam I am. We would not like them here or there. We would not like them anywhere.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That's not Quintuple Blue Shells.

That's Sextuple Blue Shells (there are six in that picture).
Apparently getting three of the same item briefly gives you an infinite amount of said item.

Infinite blue shells.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That's not Quintuple Blue Shells.

That's Sextuple Blue Shells (there are six in that picture).
You're still wrong, actually.

Apparently, getting three of a single item in the item box thing means you temporarily have an unlimited number of that item.

So that's not Quintuple Blue Shells, nor is it Sextuple.

It is...

INFINITE BLUE SHELLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom