• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t have a PS4, so I watched a Persona 5 let’s play instead, and I just finished it.

7EDC442D-476F-462A-AA47-655725CD5EED.jpeg

HOLY **** THATS SOME GOOD CRAP

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
i

i feel absolutely miserable guys

i need a hug.., one of my old online friend groups i used to be close to is now tearing themselves apart and

its so painful to watch

its deatroying me
I don't really have any sage words other than I hope it all gets better, but here's a Bewear to give you a hug.

A loving spine-breaking hug Gen 7 Pokedex entries were the best

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man Bowser Jr is way more fun to play than i remembered, I just reached elite with Roy and he honestly doesn't feel that bad, I don't see what people's problems are with him

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you ask for feedback on your latest sprites on one of your previous post but you don't get any.
tumblr_o37wyuJLsO1rypw9yo1_400.gif

For context.
Alright, first of all.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @KarneraMythos & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

New updates boyz.
View attachment 222444
And second of all:

OK, while the end is still quit afar I say, I'm still coming closer and closer to it, and with that, come alot of self-doubt if it's really good or not, so while I know it's not finish, do you think you guys can tell me if what I'm doing look good or not? Like does it look "spoopy" or "spooky"?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also now I'm only missing the labo spirits that I missed so when the **** are they coming back

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright, first of all.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @KarneraMythos & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

New updates boyz.
View attachment 222444
And second of all:

OK, while the end is still quit afar I say, I'm still coming closer and closer to it, and with that, come alot of self-doubt if it's really good or not, so while I know it's not finish, do you think you guys can tell me if what I'm doing look good or not? Like does it look "spoopy" or "spooky"?
The color scheme just isn’t really doin’ it for me. The colors could blend better.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I-I think you mean "barefoot waifu"...
How ****ing dare you
She's got way more going for her than simply being barefoot
ED1F85DC-3910-42E7-A297-0A972F6F9BA8.gif

Apologies. I try not to.

I was just trying to correct him, as "big foot waifu" sounds a bit weirder than "barefoot waifu", don't you think? :p

Unless you're into that sort of thing, I'm not one to kinkshame.
How ****ing dare you times 2/two/too/to

I’m about to beat yo virtual boy lovin’ *** for not liking all feet
SSB Presents...REBELLION!!!!! 5/19/19

1. GENONE (Alakazam, Tauros, Electabuzz) def The Phantom Thieves (Morgana, Waluigi, Bowser) (c) w/Joker and Bowser Jr. to win the SSB Openweight Trios Tag Championships

- Tauros pinned Waluigi after a deadly Take Down

*The Phantom Thieves were shocked they lost the belts so soon. Blaming Waluigi, Morgana, Bowser, Joker, and Bowser Jr. took their frustrations out on him and threw him out of the stable*

2. Ganondorf def Sonic the Hedgehog (c) to win the SSB Intercontinental Championship

- Ganondorf sets a record as he won the Intercontinental Championship for the tenth time in his career

*Link was being seen backstage for an interview with Pit and Zelda near him. Link feels it's time for him to become champion once again now ever since the roster became crazy with many new people who are trying to push for their way into Smash to show they're the best. Link reminds the fans that while he's been around and seen the changes, he's still an OG and still a multiple time former world champion. Wolf then appeared and gave Link and Pit a stare down. Pit proceeds to get in front of Link, only for the dWo boys, Maximus and Duck Hunt Dog, to get in front of Wolf too. Link tells Pit to stop what he's doing and focus on the match he has tonight against K. Rool. Wolf laughs as he and the dWo leaves.*

3. Miles "Tails" Prower def Squirtle

4. Jigglypuff (c) def Coco Bandicoot and Dark Samus in a triple threat match to retain the SSB Women's Championship

- Puff pinned Coco

5. Roy and Lucario (c) def dWo (Duck Hunt/Maximus Azrael) and Lean Green Machines (Luigi and Yoshi) to retain the SSB Tag Team Championship

6. The Young Guns (Sunny Young and Ivan Young) def Ken and Ryu

7. Pit def King K. Rool via dq after Pit was hit with a chair

8. The Beautiful Athletes (Samus Aran, Bayonetta. Wii Fit Trainer) (c) def Leaf, Daisy, and Isabelle to retain the SSB Women's Trios Tag Championship

*The champions get the last laugh, pinning the former champions to keep them from regaining their championship titles again. Bayonetta grabs the mic and tells the fans how much of a unit these ladies are, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, and Bayonetta, the Beautiful Athletes!

Cream the Rabbit's theme plays and came out. She congrulate the champions on their successful title defense and have a warning for the trio: they will be defending their titles again this coming Thursday against a team that they never completed against before. Good luck!*

9. Marth def Simon Belmont (c) to win the SSB North American Championship

*Prior to the match, Iggy Koopa came out and apologized to the fans. Leon Bryant suffered an concussion that prevented him from challenging for the North American championship tonight and had found an opponent who is willing to substitute for tonight's match.

Marth's theme plays and the fans bursted into a mix of cheers and confusion, due to the sudden random pick. Marth and Simon played a decent match with each other, going nearly 25 minutes before Marth hit his Dolphin Breaker to dethrone Simon*

10. Megaman def Blaziken

*the two shook hands post-match with Blaziken raising Megaman's arm as the champion of their match up*

11. Bowser Jr. (c) def Mario in a Coins-For-All match to retain the SSB Coin Championship

*Bowser came out post-match alongside Joker as the trio beat down Mario before The Lean Green Machine's theme played. Luigi and Yoshi charged out to help their brother and friend out before getting a beatdown from The Thieves as well.

Waluigi, who turned face, came out and tried to attack the thieves for revenge after being kicked out of the group from losing the match. He too, was beat down and given the worst beatdown with Morgana and Joker doing their All-Out tag attack, and with the King of Koopas giving him the deadliest Choke Bomb finisher, taking him out along with the lights*

12. Incineroar (c) def Pikachu, Wolf O'Donnell and Link to retain the Nintendo World Championship

- Incineroar pinned Link in this match

*Incineroar grabbed his championship and flipped off every fan in the audience. Wolf tried to tackle the champion, only to get knocked down by King K.Rool, who appeared post-match to help his fellow teammate out*

*Lights go out!!!*

*Evil laughter in the background comes on. Everyone, including Incineroar and K. Rool are confused*

*SLASH!!!!*

*Lights came back on with Zangoose, Scizor, and Sandslash standing over the champion and King K. Rool. Link, Pikachu, and Wolf were also unconscious. Zangoos grabs the mic and tells Incineroar to watch for the claws. At E-3, he wants to dethrone the champion. It's time for a REAL champion to be fighting, not just some punk who came in and took over the place by storm. Zangoose then tells Scizor and Slash to pick Incineroar up so he can deliver a Spear on the champion to end the show*
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

So far, orientation for grad school is going pretty good. Got a lot to finish up by the end of this week
Kill K Rool for such a thing to have done to Pit
I'll try to not to be a perv today :V
Be a perv today

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The color scheme just isn’t really doin’ it for me. The colors could blend better.
Hmm, think you can expand a bit? On the color scheme not blending I mean, since there is a chimera theme going on.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hmm, think you can expand a bit? On the color scheme not blending I mean, since there is a chimera theme going on.
The colors start off as black, grey, and yellow, yet as you go downward it suddenly becomes all purple and red. Most of the body is a consistent color scheme then a major chunk of it strays from that by adding colors that don’t mesh too well.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The colors start off as black, grey, and yellow, yet as you go downward it suddenly becomes all purple and red.
Hmmm, I see, but I say that kinda of the point.
New Hota exemple 12.gif

I don't know how to explain it well, but what I am going for is for Hota color schemes to more or less match his sister, but with darker color that generally convey a more sinister & eldritch indivual. While still having some difference here and there. Like I said, there is a chimera theme going on with those two, and the legs being purple & red is to better show that, especially since all of his limbs can detach themselves and act on their own, so making them able to stand out on their own was a priority for me. (that, and the fact I still haven't done the tentacles behind it's head, which are are defitintly red, tho, I'm still debating what the second color should be)

Idk, do you agree with NateVO opinion, guys-
He consumes all.
0b8.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom