• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

neither is arse, anus, headass, deadass, stupidass, really any word in front of *** besides dumb, and more
Tbf if you always censored ass you'd also have to censor assist.
Although maybe that's a good idea for Isaac supporters.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
neither is arse
That's because arse is a beautiful expression of the English language and truly one of the most phenomenal expletives in existence.

And also a wonderful word to describe the bootyus maximus.

Such versatility.

we don't censor scientific terms, we promote good education
Testing, 1, 2.

Vagina.

4c6.jpeg

Aight. Test successful. Carry on.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
you fool
you absolute buffoon

you complete and total nincompoop
is satire blalos is not actually a nincompoop pls no ban
3c033886785c9fc76b110f154bde5a0a77f94955r1-342-360_hq.gif

"...Yes, mods, he called me a buffoon, which I find insulting, he say it's satire but I know he wanted to break my little kokoro with that. So please, ban faygo again, no, I'm not salty, how many time I have to say it..."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who needs official Nintendo music on YouTube when remix channels make stuff like this?:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Ok, I'm gonna be completely honest here and I need honest answers:
What the **** is a John Wick and why is it so popular???

Like, this is a legit question, I didn't even know John Wick was a thing until Fortnite and now there are apparantly 3 of it???? And it beat Avengers???? Since when does this film exist, how and why is it so popular, and how have I not heard anything about it until now????
They are great action flicks that differ from the norm and has a cool universe.

D

Deleted member

Like, this is a legit question, I didn't even know John Wick was a thing until Fortnite and now there are apparantly 3 of it???? And it beat Avengers???? Since when does this film exist, how and why is it so popular, and how have I not heard anything about it until now????
First movie wasn't super duper popular but it was pretty successful and almost everybody who saw it said they loved it. Second film a few yonks later is where it started to really get popular and notorious, was super succesful, rest is history. Or not it's only been 2 years not sure that's really historic yet.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

It's pretty much an action series about a former hit man played by Keanu Reeves who gets out of retirement for various reasons

Like in the first film, he gets revenge on a bunch of guys after they kill his puppy, which he was gifted in memory of his dead wife

The series has slowly but surely been gaining traction

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

ted has a not so excellent day

D

Deleted member

They are great action flicks that differ from the norm and has a cool universe.
First movie wasn't super duper popular but it was pretty successful and almost everybody who saw it said they loved it. Second film a few yonks later is where it started to really get popular and notorious, was super succesful, rest is history. Or not it's only been 2 years not sure that's really historic yet.
I still don't think I get it
Like in the first film, he gets revenge on a bunch of guys after they kill his puppy
Ok nevermind this is the sad dog story I've always wanted time to watch it

D

Deleted member

the absolute state of faygoshill's account
PSX_20190520_110157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Oh so I’m not alone on this.

?????????????

Smash Master
Hey, I've got a new moveset video! The character choice may be unusual, but it was suggested by a Patron, so I put a lot into it!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Name a more iconic duo than:

punished faygo X Banned

D

Deleted member

Hey, I've got a new moveset video! The character choice may be unusual, but it was suggested by a Patron, so I put a lot into it!
Odd character(s) but To The Moon is a great game. I like all the little demonstrations you had and how creative the moveset was, like them pulling down the moon for the down smash or their down tilt being whack a mole.

D

Deleted member

Come on. It was an honest mistake. People need to think about there acronyms more. Otherwise people will think you’re talking about the wrong game like SoulCalibur IV. Or even worse, games that don’t exist like Killer Instinct Uprising or Mortal Kombat 8 Deluxe.
Literally no one but you would think BWD was "Big White ****".

Rather with how close it is to BEWD, I tend to read it as Blue-Eyes White Dragon unintentionally.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
i

i feel absolutely miserable guys

i need a hug.., one of my old online friend groups i used to be close to is now tearing themselves apart and

its so painful to watch

its deatroying me

D

Deleted member

i

i feel absolutely miserable guys

i need a hug.., one of my old online friend groups i used to be close to is now tearing themselves apart and

its so painful to watch

its deatroying me
Feel free to DM me on Discord if you wanna talk.

Taylor F#2966

D

Deleted member

In time, you'll know what it's like to lose
Bart_Hits_Homer_With_Chair.png
To feel so desperate to know you were right, yet to fail all the same.

---
Oh hey, John Wick is on Netflix, might as well go for it sometime this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom