• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i

i feel absolutely miserable guys

i need a hug.., one of my old online friend groups i used to be close to is now tearing themselves apart and

its so painful to watch

its deatroying me
Hey, I may not know the full context, but if you ever need to talk I'm perfectly willing to mate. Seeing your friends tear themselves apart all while you can pretty much do nothing and watch as you see it crumble sounds like an awful situation, I'm really sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK why did I get so many posts answering my previous post?
i

i need a hug.., one of my old online friend groups i used to be close to is now tearing themselves apart and

its so painful to watch

its deatroying me
It's not alot, but I hope it can help.
hugghost.gif

We're here for you, don't worry.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you see all of those "A x B" but not a single one is about "Blue Hunter X x WIP Sprites".
gamer vergil.jpg

You disappoint me, Smashboards.

D

Deleted member

i

its so painful to watch

its deatroying me
emotional support pikachu?
giphy (4).gif

emotional support pikachu.

watching old friend groups die is some of the hardest things anyone has to watch

i know, i know, all good things come to an end and all that but

nobody's gonna blame you or look down on you if you feel upset for a while

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
i

its so painful to watch

its deatroying me
Would this happen to be the Discord server Lapis Sol (or something like that). I haven't used Discord in a long time.

In any case i'm sending my support to you. DM me if you want to talk more about it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Major update on the Thanibomb Three Houses leak.

Today's Twitter update basically confirms the leak is true...and it's actually because of a question I asked lol. I asked if Thanibomb knew anything about Ferdinand, a character we knew literally nothing about beyond his name. Thanibomb said he had an intense one-sided rivalry with Edelgard.

His Twitter bio got released today. Lo and behold, he's hyper-competitive and seeks to be stronger than Edelgard.

Get hyped, folks.

[Overly hyped pretty FByleth noises]

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Would this happen to be the Discord server Lapis Sol (or something like that). I haven't used Discord in a long time.

In any case i'm sending my support to you. DM me if you want to talk more about it.
It’s a different group, I might DM you later about it

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
SSB Presents...REBELLION!!!!! 5/19/19

1. GENONE (Alakazam, Tauros, Electabuzz) def The Phantom Thieves (Morgana, Waluigi, Bowser) (c) w/Joker and Bowser Jr. to win the SSB Openweight Trios Tag Championships

- Tauros pinned Waluigi after a deadly Take Down

*The Phantom Thieves were shocked they lost the belts so soon. Blaming Waluigi, Morgana, Bowser, Joker, and Bowser Jr. took their frustrations out on him and threw him out of the stable*

2. Ganondorf def Sonic the Hedgehog (c) to win the SSB Intercontinental Championship

- Ganondorf sets a record as he won the Intercontinental Championship for the tenth time in his career

*Link was being seen backstage for an interview with Pit and Zelda near him. Link feels it's time for him to become champion once again now ever since the roster became crazy with many new people who are trying to push for their way into Smash to show they're the best. Link reminds the fans that while he's been around and seen the changes, he's still an OG and still a multiple time former world champion. Wolf then appeared and gave Link and Pit a stare down. Pit proceeds to get in front of Link, only for the dWo boys, Maximus and Duck Hunt Dog, to get in front of Wolf too. Link tells Pit to stop what he's doing and focus on the match he has tonight against K. Rool. Wolf laughs as he and the dWo leaves.*

3. Miles "Tails" Prower def Squirtle

4. Jigglypuff (c) def Coco Bandicoot and Dark Samus in a triple threat match to retain the SSB Women's Championship

- Puff pinned Coco

5. Roy and Lucario (c) def dWo (Duck Hunt/Maximus Azrael) and Lean Green Machines (Luigi and Yoshi) to retain the SSB Tag Team Championship

6. The Young Guns (Sunny Young and Ivan Young) def Ken and Ryu

7. Pit def King K. Rool via dq after Pit was hit with a chair

8. The Beautiful Athletes (Samus Aran, Bayonetta. Wii Fit Trainer) (c) def Leaf, Daisy, and Isabelle to retain the SSB Women's Trios Tag Championship

*The champions get the last laugh, pinning the former champions to keep them from regaining their championship titles again. Bayonetta grabs the mic and tells the fans how much of a unit these ladies are, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, and Bayonetta, the Beautiful Athletes!

Cream the Rabbit's theme plays and came out. She congrulate the champions on their successful title defense and have a warning for the trio: they will be defending their titles again this coming Thursday against a team that they never completed against before. Good luck!*

9. Marth def Simon Belmont (c) to win the SSB North American Championship

*Prior to the match, Iggy Koopa came out and apologized to the fans. Leon Bryant suffered an concussion that prevented him from challenging for the North American championship tonight and had found an opponent who is willing to substitute for tonight's match.

Marth's theme plays and the fans bursted into a mix of cheers and confusion, due to the sudden random pick. Marth and Simon played a decent match with each other, going nearly 25 minutes before Marth hit his Dolphin Breaker to dethrone Simon*

10. Megaman def Blaziken

*the two shook hands post-match with Blaziken raising Megaman's arm as the champion of their match up*

11. Bowser Jr. (c) def Mario in a Coins-For-All match to retain the SSB Coin Championship

*Bowser came out post-match alongside Joker as the trio beat down Mario before The Lean Green Machine's theme played. Luigi and Yoshi charged out to help their brother and friend out before getting a beatdown from The Thieves as well.

Waluigi, who turned face, came out and tried to attack the thieves for revenge after being kicked out of the group from losing the match. He too, was beat down and given the worst beatdown with Morgana and Joker doing their All-Out tag attack, and with the King of Koopas giving him the deadliest Choke Bomb finisher, taking him out along with the lights*

12. Incineroar (c) def Pikachu, Wolf O'Donnell and Link to retain the Nintendo World Championship

- Incineroar pinned Link in this match

*Incineroar grabbed his championship and flipped off every fan in the audience. Wolf tried to tackle the champion, only to get knocked down by King K.Rool, who appeared post-match to help his fellow teammate out*

*Lights go out!!!*

*Evil laughter in the background comes on. Everyone, including Incineroar and K. Rool are confused*

*SLASH!!!!*

*Lights came back on with Zangoose, Scizor, and Sandslash standing over the champion and King K. Rool. Link, Pikachu, and Wolf were also unconscious. Zangoos grabs the mic and tells Incineroar to watch for the claws. At E-3, he wants to dethrone the champion. It's time for a REAL champion to be fighting, not just some punk who came in and took over the place by storm. Zangoose then tells Scizor and Slash to pick Incineroar up so he can deliver a Spear on the champion to end the show*
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

So far, orientation for grad school is going pretty good. Got a lot to finish up by the end of this week

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, first of all.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

New updates boyz.
New Hota exemple 12.gif

And second of all:

OK, while the end is still quit afar I say, I'm still coming closer and closer to it, and with that, come alot of self-doubt if it's really good or not, so while I know it's not finish, do you think you guys can tell me if what I'm doing look good or not? Like does it look "spoopy" or "spooky"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom