• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've seen a surprising number of Kamen Rider fighters in Saltybet for it being an unholy amalgamation of every MUGEN character someone could think to dump into an automated tourney.

Every time one pops up I think of you LOL

*EDIT* And don't worry, that particular one won LOL. I think it was Kamen Rider Knight that time.
then let me know which one of my babies I should be proud of dammit. If you didn't see the names describe what they did and looked like

EDIT: **** yeah Batman Rider won then

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I've been thinking way too much about Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. Wondering about what the roster will look like.

For people interested in CTR; how does this look as a Roster?

CTR: Crash, Coco, Polar, Pura, Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, Dingodile, Ripper Roo, Papu Papu, Komodo Joe, Pinstripe, N. Tropy, Fake Crash, Oxide, Penta
CNK: Crunch, Krunk, Nash, Small Norm, Big Norm, Geary, Zem, Zam, Velo, Fake Velo, N. Trance, Spyro
CTTR: Nina Cortex, Pasadena o'Possum
New: Tawna, N. Brio, Komodo Moe, Baby T

Blue Characters are All Rounders
Green Characters are Acceleration
Orange Characters are Handling
Red Characters are Speed

Basically, everyone and the goddamn kitchen sink.
You're not the only one who is thinking about the roster lol

That's honestly not a bad roster! The biggest surprise was the inclusion of the CNK Bosses becoming playable. So I am also curious what everyone's default colors are minus who we already know about so far (CTR roster plus Crunch, Zam, and Zem). But I'm not sure of the Fake Velo being playable so we'll see how it goes I suppose.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've seen a surprising number of Kamen Rider fighters in Saltybet for it being an unholy amalgamation of every MUGEN character someone could think to dump into an automated tourney.

Every time one pops up I think of you LOL

*EDIT* And don't worry, that particular one won LOL. I think it was Kamen Rider Knight that time.
It was.

36a.jpg

I bet on it.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Imagine all these Banjo VS Steve debates and it turns out to be the Xbox Avatars.

I mean it would never happen but still lmao.
Not even that, I mean it could be a Western character that's barely been considered by anyone, or simply Microsoft mascots that aren't hot topics ( like Rash and Conker).

This is still disappointing - if the price had been reasonable, then I would have likely gotten Resident Evil 4 (already have the Wii version, but if there enough differences in this version, it would be worth it), but now, I'll wait until it's half price, if I even get it at all.

I had trouble with getting into the RE1 remake due to the camera, so I don't think I'd get RE0 or RE1. Hopefully future ports aren't also overpriced - I'm hoping that the Switch will get Devil May Cry 3 (or 4 Special Edition) along with DMC1.
And 4 Special Edition is still digital-only in the West no matter what happens.

I've been thinking way too much about Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. Wondering about what the roster will look like.

CTR: Crash, Coco, Polar, Pura, Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, Dingodile, Ripper Roo, Papu Papu, Komodo Joe, Pinstripe, N. Tropy, Fake Crash, Oxide, Penta
CNK: Crunch, Krunk, Nash, Small Norm, Big Norm, Geary, Zem, Zam, Velo, Fake Velo, N. Trance, Spyro

Red Characters are Speed

Pretty good, the only ones I'd add are the Trophy Girls. Half because I like them, and half because it's bleeding weird how they haven't been shown up so far, not even in the demo.

Also, Spyro.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Sweet. Not going there.

Why does everyone want spoiled for a story-based game.
Probably game mechanics.
Or you don't have faith in IS's ability to write stories anymore.
Or maybe you're that weird guy that wants to get on the whole shipping train early.

Who. Knows.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
You're not the only one who is thinking about the roster lol

That's honestly not a bad roster! The biggest surprise was the inclusion of the CNK Bosses becoming playable. So I am also curious what everyone's default colors are minus who we already know about so far (CTR roster plus Crunch, Zam, and Zem). But I'm not sure of the Fake Velo being playable so we'll see how it goes I suppose.
We actually already know that the CNK bosses are playable, they were in the most recent trailer (except Small Norm (or was it Big Norm), who was confirmed on the CNK Blog).

The biggest surprise for me is that apparently Krunk is officially a Handling character, not an All-Rounder or Speed type.

And then I looked it up and Krunk has always had Handling as his best stat.

Out of the cast from CNK, the only characters missing so far in CTR:NF are Fake Velo and Spyro.
View attachment 222486

In the accordance of JDC, I'm gonna need you to put me in, coach.
Penta is actually the only member of the original CTR crew to not be confirmed as Playable in Nitro Fueled.

Of course, considering the fact that Penta was the secretest of secret characters in CTR, I wouldn't be too surprised if they held off on confirming him until the very end.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey Gentlepanda Gentlepanda you still have access to those gorgeous RPGMaker maps you showed off before?

I have a proposition.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Shadows of Valentia was already not like Fates.

That game was actually really ****ing good.
Okay, but the thing here is that we're talking about new stories, not remakes of old ones that weren't accessible in the West before.

Sweet. Not going there.

Why does everyone want spoiled for a story-based game.
I'm more concerned about whether they dare to have Teacher romance any students or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would you settle for Playable Kart?
If it's a car without a character similar to Age's Hornet Transformation in Transformed, then that's a type of character I want to see more kart racing games. If it's a living kart driving a kart then yes.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Long as you keep the leaks the hell out of here you can hype all you want.

If anyone spoils this **** for me I'm cutting someone.
Spoiler alert, the final boss is an ancient primordial entity with a large disdain for humanity for some perceived wrongdoing who was actually manipulating the previously primary antagonist and will make a full appearance once that puppet is defeated.

50/50 on it being a dragon.

D

Deleted member

The FNAF community is a cursed one.
1C949438-C330-4620-A0F7-8323C736F2D5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Red Characters are Speed

I find this roster flawless.

I would be glad to have a roster like this.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...Does that mean I'm shallow then? :p
yes
I want to die inside and bleach my eye outside
8DAE9A1A-7EA5-4B9C-AC8B-72901AF61D01.jpeg
EA341012-DD44-4AF6-949F-A5E78D6B2625.jpeg

Since it comes out tomorrow, another Resident Evil PSA:

If you want to play REmake, RE0 or RE4 and you own any console other than a Switch, get it for that console instead. The Switch versions are overpriced for no reason.

Like, they're the same goddamn versions that were released for XB1, PS4, X360, PS3 and PC two years ago for $19.99. And even those "HD remasters" don't really do much different from the versions available on the Wii U marketplace, also for $19.99. Now they're $29.99 on the Switch despite no added features whatsoever. And unlike Revelations/Revelations 2, they didn't even bother to add motion controls to RE4, a feature that was present in the Wii version of the game.

I'm not buying them until there's a steep discount.
Capcom wants to milk what they got through Nintendo cause they know Nintendo stuff will help them make some quick bank outside of Smash, Street Fighter, and Mega Man...so overprice their other series

D

Deleted member

Before trying to jump into Three Houses, I must first buy and finish every single game I owe to many people from this site and Discord.

The problem is that I don't know where to start and how to convince my parents about picking them.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Before trying to jump into Three Houses, I must first buy and finish every single game I owe to many people from this site and Discord.

The problem is that I don't know where to start and how to convince my parents about picking them.
have you considered piracy.gif

I recommend starting with FE Blazing Sword, Path of Radiance, or Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom