• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Him being a spirit isn't complete deconfirmation but it seems to suggest that they never planned for him to be playable in the first place

There's also him being a bit of a nonentity in Japan which I feel is, unfortunately, quite a big barrier
Which kind of sucks. I may not be a huge Rayman fan, but I think this is what stops someone like Sub-Zero from getting in, since violence wise, they can take the Injustice route.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Which kind of sucks. I may not be a huge Rayman fan, but I think this is what stops someone like Sub-Zero from getting in, since violence wise, they can take the Injustice route.
And yet people still think the Rabbids can somehow get in here, without realising they aren't any likelier.

If Ubisoft thinks that him showing up in Brawlhalla is a suitable consolation prize, then they're poking themselves in the eye all the way down to their knee.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's 104 days of summer vacation,
and school comes along just to end it
So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it

LIKE MAYBE,

browsing a Smash Bros forum without the ability to post
participating in the reverie of the thread regulars when they hornypost for 20 minutes

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And yet people still think the Rabbids can somehow get in here, without realising they aren't any likelier.

If Ubisoft thinks that him showing up in Brawlhalla is a suitable consolation prize, then they're poking themselves in the eye all the way down to their knee.
I'd be lightly salty if Video Game Minions got in before the boy himself. I can only imagine the seething anger actual Rayman fans would feel.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
We actually already know that the CNK bosses are playable, they were in the most recent trailer (except Small Norm (or was it Big Norm), who was confirmed on the CNK Blog).

The biggest surprise for me is that apparently Krunk is officially a Handling character, not an All-Rounder or Speed type.

And then I looked it up and Krunk has always had Handling as his best stat.

Out of the cast from CNK, the only characters missing so far in CTR:NF are Fake Velo and Spyro.

Penta is actually the only member of the original CTR crew to not be confirmed as Playable in Nitro Fueled.

Of course, considering the fact that Penta was the secretest of secret characters in CTR, I wouldn't be too surprised if they held off on confirming him until the very end.
Wait for the E-3 reveals. Spyro being in there will help spike the sales up!

yes

I want to die inside and bleach my eye outside
View attachment 222497View attachment 222498

Capcom wants to milk what they got through Nintendo cause they know Nintendo stuff will help them make some quick bank outside of Smash, Street Fighter, and Mega Man...so overprice their other series
Bruh, Makoto said that in the game?!? XD

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I am back from the hell called "recording six minutes of audio in a voice that really strains my throat."
The voice is only slightly scratchy but doing that voice for six minutes straight does stuff to your throat.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Some youtubers got early access to a new game, and this is by far the best footage we have had, and there is loads of new info...

Yet I am stuck withy screaming adults freaking out over miniscule details.
1558378499105.png

D

Deleted member

Ok, I may take a risk bringing this up but hopefully this goes well.

So, we've been getting a lot of news for UA3 in the past months, and while I sadly feel that the Fantastic Four are less likely to get in each day we get closer to the launch date... I am currently excited for this game.

And being more concrete, I always was excited for this game. It's just that life did me dirty and when we used to get news for the game (December and February) I had the awful luck of having those moments sadly taking place after some awful moments from my personal life (in December it was a death, and February that and more) so my mind got messed to terrible points getting to the point that I starting saying and writing stuff that I did not even meant to say in the first place (thoughts like "meh, it doesn't seem to have the First Family... But at least the game looks solid and promising with the stuff we know about so far" just ended up turning into random and radical nonsenses that in a retrospective view give me chills when reading again).

Many of you had fair reasons to be upset about those comments, since even I find them bad too. But if I have to make something clear regarding the topic, it would be the fact that I am excited for this game and want to even pick it at launch alongside DQB2 if I am allowed to, no matter if the Fantastic Four are in or not.

With this said, I find it for the better to wait and see how things turn out when the game releases. If they announce plans for DLC, I may consider something regarding that... But right now I will only wait to play the game and hope that many Switch owners like myself enjoy it as much as the first Ultimate Alliance.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's just like my dad
note: this is a joke, me and my dad's relationship is actually pretty healthy and stable
Roses are red,
Shampoo tastes bad.
I hope you don't leave
Just like my dad.

-Jacksfilms

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's the GOAT Spider-Man cover.

I wonder if GaMetal would do Spider-Man's theme one day like he did Captain America's.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's just like my dad
note: this is a joke, me and my dad's relationship is actually pretty healthy and stable
I bet your dad didn't even had nice shoes on him when he ran away.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
you know who they should of added insted of Teddie? ****inng Adachi
You know who they should've added instead of Teddie? Literally any other P4A character.

I agree that Adachi would've been ****in' sick, though. He was one of my P4AU mains alongside Yukari.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
do you ever get the haunting thought that someone out there is playing smash 4 online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom