• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
received_296201064637129.jpeg
received_423412921830372.jpeg

There's an exploitable image macro here just waiting to happen, just edit a phone next to Pikachu and bam.

Dan

Smash Lord
Thank God they put a limit on the stage filter, cause I could get lost for hours looking at people's creations.

Between this and SMM2, it's nice to see Nintendo handing creative control to the players.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Thank God they put a limit on the stage filter, cause I could get lost for hours looking at people's creations.

Between this and SMM2, it's nice to see Nintendo handing creative control to the players.
Pretty soon they’ll just make Super Smash Maker

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
a.k.a Stage Builder. :p
Give me Metroid Maker and then we talk about that.
Ooh, that would be really cool! I'd assume the styles would be something like Metroid (NES), Super Metroid, either Fusion or Zero Mission, and then Samus Returns.

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
It's so bizarre how sensitive it is to scroll through your custom stages though... odd.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
a.k.a Stage Builder. :p

Ooh, that would be really cool! I'd assume the styles would be something like Metroid (NES), Super Metroid, either Fusion or Zero Mission, and then Samus Returns.
Metroid Fusion & Zero Mission could easily be fused into one imo, since they are pretty similar gameplay wise, not sure if Samus Returns would be used, but otherwise, I agree with the rest.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
It would be cool If they added a break the targets mode and allowed people to create their own courses using the stage builder assets.

That way the work could be outsourced and there wouldn’t have to be 70+ unique break the target courses for each character or only have a couple generic courses

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If we're going by how Mario Maker does it, then the game styles would be Early Ages, Stride Age (when games start adding in core mechanics that are used in later games), Retro Age, and Modern Age

So for something like Sonic, it would be something like Sonic 1+2 (since they both share very similar styles), Sonic CD, Sonic 3, and Sonic Mania.
For Mega Man, it would be something like Mega Man, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 7 or 8, and Mega Man 11

Or something like that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What else would there be in place of Samus Returns then?
Idk, maybe there be just 3 styles? After all, making a Metroid Maker-style of game would cost wayyyyyyy much if they intent to go deep with it. So I could see just the first Metroid, Super & Fusion/Zero Mission as the only styles avaible, mayyyyyybe Return of Samus to save on budget, or a Metroid Prime-like style in DLC if they feel crazy, but otherwise, yeah, just 3.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Plot twist; it just uses assets from 4/Ultimate and the only new characters you can create are :ultmiifighters:.

It would be cool If they added a break the targets mode and allowed people to create their own courses using the stage builder assets.

That way the work could be outsourced and there wouldn’t have to be 70+ unique break the target courses for each character or only have a couple generic courses
That would legit be great though.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
View attachment 221630
all we need (plus plant and joker)
That just reminded me of how much I ****ing love the Wood Man Stage remix:
Idk, maybe there be just 3 styles? After all, making a Metroid Maker-style of game would cost wayyyyyyy much if they intent to go deep with it. So I could see just the first Metroid, Super & Fusion/Zero Mission as the only styles avaible, mayyyyyybe Return of Samus to save on budget, or a Metroid Prime-like style in DLC if they feel crazy, but otherwise, yeah, just 3.
Oh, I guess you're right.

Well, as long as my boy Kraid makes an appearance, I'd be fine with it. ;p

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
To help lighten up the mood (which I'm sure is already lightened but this took time to make), I'm going to gush about why I like Konosuba. This was/is a part of a Top 10 anime list that I was making, and might continue if y'all are interested.

Why do I like Konosuba? It's easy.
Megumin.

View attachment 221552

Nuff said.
If you love Megumin, I can already tell you will definitely love the upcoming movie where the heroes go to Megumin and Yunyun's hometown, the Crimson Village. We learn much more about Megumin's character and backstory in that coming arc.

Great review too! I'd say going for a part 2 of it is worth it if you have more ideas on the subject!

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Here are some new questions for you anime fans on this thread:

• Most overrated anime you've seen and why?
  • Most underrated anime you've seen and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom