• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I had fun with Haruhi, though I never made it past Endless Eight

Ah well, at least I got to the Ace Attorney refefence.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's apparently been four years since I bopped them so I remember next to nothing.

What's your current loadout and strat look like though?
Well right this second I've got Hallowed Armor with the mage helmet and my weapon is, like,

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Flame

This.

I don't know what all in my kit is bumping it up a notch if anything but I have it reforged to Mythical and it says in-game that it does 126 damage a hit.

There's a delay between casting and firing and it's not the fastest fire rate but playing on a trackpad auto-targeting is nice and that damage stat is hilarious.

My strat is hop onto the Basilisk mount (not as fast as a full-blast minecart or running on asphalt and not as air oriented as wings but definitely accelerates faster and jumps okay-ish) and running back and forth on a small-ish strip of flat arena with like five Campfire/Heart Lantern/Star in a Bottle combos lining it. And just drinking every conceivable buff potion I can get my hands on that could apply to the battle while riding back and forth trying to dodge. If I can remember I also line the general path with

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Nimbus_Rod
https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Clinger_Staff

And if I'm really brainy

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Queen_Spider_Staff

And I have like three regular spider summons from the normal Spider Staff out at once from stacking multiple summoner buffs even if my current armor isn't in the class.

I've alternately tried shooting at it with the Megashark and Cursed Flame Bullets a couple of times but like

Once Phase 2 on Spazmatism kicks in I'm already at like a third of my health and then from there I'm just rapidly bowled over.

*sigh* Maybe I just need to kit out and lengthen my skybridge instead of trying to use a wiggle arena, I just didn't want to risk a Wyvern piling on.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I had fun with Haruhi, though I never made it past Endless Eight

Ah well, at least I got to the Ace Attorney refefence.
After Endless Eight is the Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya arc, which is honestly one of the best arcs imo.

Anyways, 8 and 7 on the list will come tomorrow.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well right this second I've got Hallowed Armor with the mage helmet and my weapon is, like,

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Spirit_Flame

This.

I don't know what all in my kit is bumping it up a notch if anything but I have it reforged to Mythical and it says in-game that it does 126 damage a hit.

There's a delay between casting and firing and it's not the fastest fire rate but playing on a trackpad auto-targeting is nice and that damage stat is hilarious.

My strat is hop onto the Basilisk mount (not as fast as a full-blast minecart or running on asphalt and not as air oriented as wings but definitely accelerates faster and jumps okay-ish) and running back and forth on a small-ish strip of flat arena with like five Campfire/Heart Lantern/Star in a Bottle combos lining it. And just drinking every conceivable buff potion I can get my hands on that could apply to the battle while riding back and forth trying to dodge. If I can remember I also line the general path with

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Nimbus_Rod
https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Clinger_Staff

And if I'm really brainy

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Queen_Spider_Staff

And I have like three regular spider summons from the normal Spider Staff out at once from stacking multiple summoner buffs even if my current armor isn't in the class.

I've alternately tried shooting at it with the Megashark and Cursed Flame Bullets a couple of times but like

Once Phase 2 on Spazmatism kicks in I'm already at like a third of my health and then from there I'm just rapidly bowled over.

*sigh* Maybe I just need to kit out and lengthen my skybridge instead of trying to use a wiggle arena, I just didn't want to risk a Wyvern piling on.
The one thing I remember is making a heinously long, multi-level arena near ground level that had piles of Campfires and Lanterns.

I'd only be dashing back and forth but outrunning wasn't as much of an issue since I had like 5 effective Z-levels and could dodge up or down as needed.

I also remember getting my **** wrecked backwards and forwards a few dozen times and I don't have any idea what my loadout was, but I doubt it'd matter since it wasn't factoring a trackpad into account which, to wit, I am so sorry. I have like three spare mice around here, I'd mail you one.

If targeting ain't what one would call an option though it sounds like you're on the right track, loadout-wise. Think expanding your arena is gonna be the way to go.

Might want to consider a multi-level if space or material restrictions for a longer arena are a concern; platforms are cheap. Can't imagine the Wyverns would be more trouble than the Twins, either; if you're outrunning one effectively enough you're probably outrunning the other too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Btw, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , this is definitly us now, right?
7hjulnjoln221.jpg

Partners in Konosubaposting, amirite?:dazwa:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I only visit r/NBA for serious and insightful discussions regarding the Game of Basketball
Screenshot_20190518-011956.jpg

D

Deleted member

I'll go back to being ryumo again in the near future, at least I want to see how reveals end for the E3 with my og username.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
you two would be NOTHING without me
Eh, we could replace you with Wiz and we wouldn't miss much, in fact, in my humble opinion, it would be a improvement.:yeahboi:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I read that as Woz and was gonna call Tots Woz Tots Woz .

In fact, I still will.
hey all

scott here

and lemme tell ya, i've been watchin this konosuba thing over the past few days and hoo boy does this kazuma guy need to get the hell out there before he loses the last shreds of his sanity

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I gotta watch Konosuba by this month.
I need to know Aqua for science.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
hey all

scott here

and lemme tell ya, i've been watchin this konosuba thing over the past few days and hoo boy does this kazuma guy need to get the hell out there before he loses the last shreds of his sanity
I'm sorry, did you just say...
hoo boy.jpg

Because let me tell you, I am perfectly sane right now.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
joe atlus: "ok people who do we get to voice our new quiet, reserved party member for persona 5 the royal"
jim atlus: "i have a suggestion sir"

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm actually kinda offended by this.

Not cool dude.
i'm sorry. i shouldn't have written something insulting like that. constantly responding to positive genuine writing and appreciation with insufferable ironybro **** is an awful habit i need to break, and it was wrong of me to direct it at you

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Before I go to sleep, remember that, in English, this girl
Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 2.56.38 AM.png

is the same voice as this girl
lian--8.94.jpg

Also Rowan is the worst Fire Emblem Lord and was a waste of mental energy on the part of the writers of Fire Emblem Warriors

Goodnight :^)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really wishing for the best for Brelooming. Nobody deserves to go through something as awful as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom