• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Now for some actual Smash news...

Nairo and Cosmos just lost to MKLeo and Serge, Leo's cousin, in doubles.

Leo and Serge were in Loser's, but they reset the bracket 3-0 and ended up winning Grands 3-1.
And Serge mostly used :ultcharizard: throughout the sets. Leo used :ultjoker:.

Pretty good sets overall.
It's like everytime something cool happens with Zard in tournament I'm working during it.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
They gave me 11 orbs, I summoned, got no 5 stars, uninstalled.

Feels good.
Tbh, I only redownloaded the game b/c of the Fallen Heroes banner.

I would've downloaded Dragalia Lost, but I don't have enough space on my phone, so that ain't happening.

And either way, I'm still gonna focus more on Granblue when it comes to gacha/mobile games.

D

Deleted member

FEH will keep me hostage until they give me Forrest which I hope doesn't take long.
who am i kidding im trapped forever
EDIT: WHO PRANKED ME

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Tbh, I only redownloaded the game b/c of the Fallen Heroes banner.

I would've downloaded Dragalia Lost, but I don't have enough space on my phone, so that ain't happening.

And either way, I'm still gonna focus more on Granblue when it comes to gacha/mobile games.
After all the powercreep, alts, and player unfriendly practices IS has been pushing as of late I can't take it anymore.

Which is a shame too, since FEH used to be one of the most player friendly gacha games. I wish we could go back to those times.

D

Deleted member

Wait, huh? What happened to Brelooming? I can't find his profile.
Account deletion from the looks of it. He shows up as an unknown member when I go back to previous posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I got breloom on discord, I asked him if I could tell you what happened.

I wish I could say he's ok, but he isn't.

His condition has worsened, and it doesn't look like it'll get any better. There is a good chance he may die.

He deleted his account because he couldn't bare to see us happy while his health degraded. He's very distressed, and I don't blame him.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

His condition has worsened, and it doesn't look like it doesn't look like it'll get any better. There is a good chance he may die.

He deleted his account because he couldn't bare to see us happy while his health degraded. He's very distressed, and I don't blame him.
That is so sad...really. Even I am starting to cry now.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Who is it?
Hmm...

You can't just casually say that and expect us not to try to figure out who it is...

So who is it?
Dhovakin? KOS-MOS? Elma? Flame Mannoth? Metroid Prime 3?

you can't just leave us hanging like that

Ramen, you sly dog... :yoshi:
Fine I'll bite... I was gonna tell you to wait for the video, but just think of this as a little sneak peek of sorts

Anywho... I'm keeping an eye out on Euden from Dragalia Lost...

Obvious Corrin similarities aside, I feel like compared to most other Nintendo characters, I think he's got a fairly fair shot when it comes to DLC. I'll explain more in the video

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, my first article is currently in the editing phase but will hopefully be out soon. That said...

I feel I need to make a belated statement on an obviously divisive topic, as there's several fanbases involved. It isn't easy to come to a consensus, but I figured I could make some sense of it all.

We've got a lot of characters in Smash, and they come from several different series, and better yet, a handful of different gaming companies. There's an elephant in the room, and it's the complete and utter lack of donuts in Smash. Specifically, western donuts.

While I'm certainly no donut expert, there's a clear difference among donuts that one could possibly choose to be the official Donut of Smash. Some might jump to conclusions, and pick something like Dunkin Donuts. This may seem like an obvious western choice, because it's one of the most popular brands known among Americans. That said, Dunkin is certainly not the best choice when considering western representation of Donuts.

As a Buffalonian, I usually get my coffee and donuts from Tim Hortons, which bears the name of a former Buffalo Sabres player. While their coffee doesn't quite compare to more gourmet coffee shops (a Buffalo exclusive coffee shop called Spot Coffee), their donuts are also...decent. The chocolate glazed is baked to perfection and easily melts in ones mouth. The Boston Creme donut is an excellent choice as well, as the delicious custard injected within hits you and mixes with the chocolate flavors on top. For those with a true sweet tooth, there's the Oreo donut, which is similar to a Boston creme but with Oreo chunks sprinkled on top, and Oreo creme on the inside for endless indulgence.

Surely, these sound like delicious options. Put simply, the concept of an Oreo creme donut would prompt a "Tasty!" from a hungry David Hayter. But, alas, Tim Hortons is not the true Western donut rep we deserve.

Paula's Donuts is.

Paula's Donuts is yet another Buffalo exclusive Donut shop. This is no ordinary Donut shop, as the products they provide to the public are considered that of a deity with a knack for diabetes inducing treats. With a variety of donuts flavors, and donuts the size of your ****ing head, few places can truly rival the power that is Paula's Donuts.

That said, before I truly delve deeper into the experience that is Paula's Donuts, I'll quickly plug for Revolution Donuts in Atlanta, Georgia. While I personally have only had two of their donuts at a local farmer's market (one was strawberry and sugar, the other was an almond ring donut) they were simply delicious. The sweet flavors evoke a feeling of serenity that can only be rivaled by the best.

The best, you fools, is Paula's Donuts.

Paula's keeps things fresh, with new ideas coming to their shops on a relatively frequent basis. They have Peanut Donut sticks the size of your forearm. They recently sold Nutella filled donuts. Red Velvet donuts are a store staple. There's a selection for anyone, and everyone who enjoys the ecstasy that is, without a doubt, the best donut.

Paula's Donuts for Smash!
1558144758232.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well, my first article is currently in the editing phase but will hopefully be out soon. That said...

I feel I need to make a belated statement on an obviously divisive topic, as there's several fanbases involved. It isn't easy to come to a consensus, but I figured I could make some sense of it all.

We've got a lot of characters in Smash, and they come from several different series, and better yet, a handful of different gaming companies. There's an elephant in the room, and it's the complete and utter lack of donuts in Smash. Specifically, western donuts.

While I'm certainly no donut expert, there's a clear difference among donuts that one could possibly choose to be the official Donut of Smash. Some might jump to conclusions, and pick something like Dunkin Donuts. This may seem like an obvious western choice, because it's one of the most popular brands known among Americans. That said, Dunkin is certainly not the best choice when considering western representation of Donuts.

As a Buffalonian, I usually get my coffee and donuts from Tim Hortons, which bears the name of a former Buffalo Sabres player. While their coffee doesn't quite compare to more gourmet coffee shops (a Buffalo exclusive coffee shop called Spot Coffee), their donuts are also...decent. The chocolate glazed is baked to perfection and easily melts in ones mouth. The Boston Creme donut is an excellent choice as well, as the delicious custard injected within hits you and mixes with the chocolate flavors on top. For those with a true sweet tooth, there's the Oreo donut, which is similar to a Boston creme but with Oreo chunks sprinkled on top, and Oreo creme on the inside for endless indulgence.

Surely, these sound like delicious options. Put simply, the concept of an Oreo creme donut would prompt a "Tasty!" from a hungry David Hayter. But, alas, Tim Hortons is not the true Western donut rep we deserve.

Paula's Donuts is.

Paula's Donuts is yet another Buffalo exclusive Donut shop. This is no ordinary Donut shop, as the products they provide to the public are considered that of a deity with a knack for diabetes inducing treats. With a variety of donuts flavors, and donuts the size of your ****ing head, few places can truly rival the power that is Paula's Donuts.

That said, before I truly delve deeper into the experience that is Paula's Donuts, I'll quickly plug for Revolution Donuts in Atlanta, Georgia. While I personally have only had two of their donuts at a local farmer's market (one was strawberry and sugar, the other was an almond ring donut) they were simply delicious. The sweet flavors evoke a feeling of serenity that can only be rivaled by the best.

The best, you fools, is Paula's Donuts.

Paula's keeps things fresh, with new ideas coming to their shops on a relatively frequent basis. They have Peanut Donut sticks the size of your forearm. They recently sold Nutella filled donuts. Red Velvet donuts are a store staple. There's a selection for anyone, and everyone who enjoys the ecstasy that is, without a doubt, the best donut.

Paula's Donuts for Smash!
View attachment 221517
We’ve gone full circle now.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

His condition has worsened, and it doesn't look like it doesn't look like it'll get any better. There is a good chance he may die.

Damn, it got worse? I can't even imagine how it could've gotten worse than a disease that already had a good chance to kill him.

I feel so bad for him. He doesn't deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom