• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He's says he's heartbroken knowing we're upset about this
We're not upset. We're concerned for his well-being. We wish for his health and to hear from him personally.

E: With that I'm heading to bed. Night y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Stay strong Brelooming. People out there cherish you.

(Not too sure what he has as it is news to me he's unwell)

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I had no idea any of this was going on with Brelooming, but I'm honestly at a loss for words. I'm not great with words to begin with, but I can't even imagine how hard this must be for him. I really wish I could say or do something to make things better; it sucks feeling so powerless. We all may just be strangers on the internet, but we're all still friends here. I just hope he knows how much people care about him.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I had no idea any of this was going on with Brelooming, but I'm honestly at a loss for words. I'm not great with words to begin with, but I can't even imagine how hard this must be for him. I really wish I could say or do something to make things better; it sucks feeling so powerless. We all may just be strangers on the internet, but we're all still friends here. I just hope he knows how much people care about him.
Personally, I wouldn't say we're just friends.

I would go as far as saying we are one big family of some kind.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
He's says he's heartbroken knowing we're upset about this
First off, thank you Noipoi for being a messenger for breloom.

I guess the only solace I can offer him for this time is to remind him that it’s okay for us to be upset, concerned, or saddened on his behalf. Don’t blame yourself for the sorrow we may feel, we feel because you matter and we care. Sadness is a necessary and natural emotion, I would rather cry over a computer screen than let my heard be hardened.

D

Deleted member

If there's one thing about myself that I can rely on, it's my optimism.

No matter what, there's always hope. There's always a reason to get back up, there's always a chance. This is what i've been telling him for the past few weeks.

He'd come to me, scared. And i'd always say "Don't worry, I guarantee you it'll all be fine!" not to pacify him, because I truly believed it. For my whole life, no matter what, it's always worked out in the end.

But now

I don't even know anymore
I'll be keeping him in my prayers. This is horrible...

I...I really don't know what to say. I'm so, so sorry to hear about this.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I asked him if he wanted to say one last thing to the thread before I let him go, I don't want to keep him all night.

This is Brelooming Disaster's final message to the Smashboards Social Thread for the night:

"Your waifu is ****"

Not joking, he told me to say this. Thanks for wishing him well, guys.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I asked him if he wanted to say one last thing to the thread before I let him go, I don't want to keep him all night.

This is Brelooming Disaster's final message to the Smashboards Social Thread for the night:

Your waifu is ****

Not joking, he told me to say this.
'Til the end, doling out the prime roasts.

Love ya, Breloomin'.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Heard what was going on with Brelooming. He mentioned it before but it's still heartbreaking to hear what his condition is now.

I know thoughts and prayers won't do much nor will anything I say but I just want him to know he has our full blessing. I can't fathom the mental distress he must be in not to mention he's only 14 years old. Just thinking about it kills me. No one should have to go through this let alone someone like Brelooming who's an awesome user here on SB.

For the sake of everything that's right in this world, I hope he gets better and gets through this nightmare. I can't bare the thought of someone going out so young due to this, even if it is a common story in the news.

Please, get better Brelooming. We're rooting for you to win this fight.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ay dude i think im gonna go with that HP and smack a warranty cause it's on sale so i might as well so thanks for the lookout, better than what i would've founded

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Personally, I wouldn't say we're just friends.

I would go as far as saying we are one big family of some kind.
It really does feel that way huh? I mean given all the people i've come to know on this site in my 5+ years it really feels that way. Especially the NZ crew that i've come to know over the years who are essentially my internet family in a way haha.

And now that goes for people here that frequent this thread. I don't want to lose Brelooming. I want to believe he's going to beat the ever loving **** out of Tuberculosis and return to SB. It's the only right thing to happen.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

"Your waifu is ****"

how ****ing dare he

also ((hang in there))

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How did he catch the disease, anyway, may I ask?
Viruses attack at random unless he's been near a lot of sneezing people

He'll live though with a good amount of antibiotics, it's not fatal unless he's stuck with one of those essential oil type of parents.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yeah I think I missed a fair chunk of stuff today...

Hard for me to understand what is happening when you have no clue what happened.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Real sorry to bring the mood down guys, but this was kinda important.

you can get back to your regularly scheduled memeing :p
It was more important than anything being discussed here, you have no reason to apologize.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I got breloom on discord, I asked him if I could tell you what happened.

I wish I could say he's ok, but he isn't.

His condition has worsened, and it doesn't look like it doesn't look like it'll get any better. There is a good chance he may die.

He deleted his account because he couldn't bare to see us happy while his health degraded. He's very distressed, and I don't blame him.

Wow. That is rough. I can't really say "just hold on" because I can't guarantee anything if that is the case.

Noipoi Noipoi , are you allowed to share his discord? I was hoping I could check in on him myself, the dude is going through hell and I really want to support him without a middleman. Maybe that's selfish on my part, but I hope all the best for Breloom at the moment, because that is what he needs the most at this time. (Getting better is the true most important thing, but this much is obvious)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
For those who are curious:

Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious disease usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) bacteria.[1] Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but can also affect other parts of the body.[1] Most infections do not have symptoms, in which case it is known as latent tuberculosis.[1]About 10% of latent infections progress to active disease which, if left untreated, kills about half of those affected.[1] The classic symptoms of active TB are a chronic cough with blood-containing sputum, fever, night sweats, and weight loss.[1] It was historically called "consumption" due to the weight loss.[8] Infection of other organs can cause a wide range of symptoms.[9]

Tuberculosis is spread through the air when people who have active TB in their lungs cough, spit, speak, or sneeze.[1][10] People with latent TB do not spread the disease.[1] Active infection occurs more often in people with HIV/AIDS and in those who smoke.[1] Diagnosis of active TB is based on chest X-rays, as well as microscopic examination and culture of body fluids.[11] Diagnosis of latent TB relies on the tuberculin skin test (TST) or blood tests.[11]

Iridium

Smash Hero
A bit late to the news, but I wish Brelooming the best. Not much I can do myself but hope he pulls through.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
For those who are curious:

Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious disease usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) bacteria.[1] Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but can also affect other parts of the body.[1] Most infections do not have symptoms, in which case it is known as latent tuberculosis.[1]About 10% of latent infections progress to active disease which, if left untreated, kills about half of those affected.[1] The classic symptoms of active TB are a chronic cough with blood-containing sputum, fever, night sweats, and weight loss.[1] It was historically called "consumption" due to the weight loss.[8] Infection of other organs can cause a wide range of symptoms.[9]

Tuberculosis is spread through the air when people who have active TB in their lungs cough, spit, speak, or sneeze.[1][10] People with latent TB do not spread the disease.[1] Active infection occurs more often in people with HIV/AIDS and in those who smoke.[1] Diagnosis of active TB is based on chest X-rays, as well as microscopic examination and culture of body fluids.[11] Diagnosis of latent TB relies on the tuberculin skin test (TST) or blood tests.[11]
I could've just gotten the wikipedia link but ok

Noipoi

Howdy!

Wow. That is rough. I can't really say "just hold on" because I can't guarantee anything if that is the case.

Noipoi Noipoi , are you allowed to share his discord? I was hoping I could check in on him myself, the dude is going through hell and I really want to support him without a middleman. Maybe that's selfish on my part, but I hope all the best for Breloom at the moment, because that is what he needs the most at this time. (Getting better is the true most important thing, but this much is obvious)
His discord is Brelooming Disaster#6595

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
A bit late to the news, but I wish Brelooming the best. Not much I can do myself but hope he pulls through.
Wait a minute, what’s happening with Brelooming?

Not joking, was working and missed everything from the past few dozen-ish pages.

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!

"Your waifu is ****"

Y'KNOW WHAT MY BABY GIRL PYRA BE COOKIN, BUT I LIKE THAT. THAT'S BALLS AND THE STRENGTH TO GO ON. IT'S WHAT WE ALL NEED TO GIVE TO SUPPORT.

I LIKE THAT, BROTHA.

CHUG ONE DOWN FOR BRELOOM, Y'ALL. KON ****ING PAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom