• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Calling all How to Train Your Dragon fans!

...Calling all Game of Thrones fans, too, actually. Because this is one of the most glorious things I've ever seen in my lifetime:

D

Deleted member

I got breloom on discord, I asked him if I could tell you what happened.

I wish I could say he's ok, but he isn't.

His condition has worsened, and it doesn't look like it doesn't look like it'll get any better. There is a good chance he may die.

He deleted his account because he couldn't bare to see us happy while his health degraded. He's very distressed, and I don't blame him.
All I can do is wish him well and hope he pulls through.

Noipoi

Howdy!

His condition has worsened, and it doesn't look like it doesn't look like it'll get any better. There is a good chance he may die.

He deleted his account because he couldn't bare to see us happy while his health degraded. He's very distressed, and I don't blame him.
If there's one thing about myself that I can rely on, it's my optimism.

No matter what, there's always hope. There's always a reason to get back up, there's always a chance. This is what i've been telling him for the past few weeks.

He'd come to me, scared. And i'd always say "Don't worry, I guarantee you it'll all be fine!" not to pacify him, because I truly believed it. For my whole life, no matter what, it's always worked out in the end.

But now

I don't even know anymore

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I don't even really know what to say.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Fine I'll bite... I was gonna tell you to wait for the video, but just think of this as a little sneak peek of sorts

Anywho... I'm keeping an eye out on Euden from Dragalia Lost...

Obvious Corrin similarities aside, I feel like compared to most other Nintendo characters, I think he's got a fairly fair shot when it comes to DLC. I'll explain more in the video
Hmm... interesting choice.

Tbh, the idea has crossed my mind a few times before. And I know quite a bit about said company that made Dragalia w/ Nintendo (if my profile pics didn't make that obvious enough).

So I can see where you're coming from. I won't go into any more details (b/c I rather not defeat the purpose of your video).

But I'm on board w/ the idea.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Dang... really?

Well, tell him I hope for the best, and that I'll keep him in my thoughts...

Poor kid's been through a lot

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Calling all How to Train Your Dragon fans!

...Calling all Game of Thrones fans, too, actually. Because this is one of the most glorious things I've ever seen in my lifetime:

Should note too that The Hidden World comes out on disc next Tuesday. For you Noipoi if you're seeing this. ;)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

No matter what, there's always hope. There's always a reason to get back up, there's always a chance. This is what i've been telling him for the past few weeks.

He'd come to me, scared. And i'd always say "Don't worry, I guarantee you it'll all be fine!" not to pacify him, because I truly believed it. For my whole life, no matter what, it's always worked out in the end.

But now

I still believe in him.

He can do this.

Don't give up hope, y'all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But now

I know enough, though. I've met some people who had a fair chance of dying from cancer but managed to pull through. In the face of death and limitation, they continued on doing what they enjoyed and pulled through in the end.

If Brelooming is getting the needed help, I say it's not over till it's over.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I know enough, though. I've met some people who had a fair chance of dying from cancer but managed to pull through. In the face of death and limitation, they continued on doing what they enjoyed and pulled through in the end.

If Brelooming is getting the needed help, I say it's not over till it's over.
This right here.

This all the way.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Well donut theory seems more legit than google theory to me.
And tastier.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Just now seeing this.

As someone who's gone through a lot of serious stress myself (albeit, not over health related issues) I'm very concerned...

The most I can do is offer my support to the guy and pray. I truly hope a breakthrough happens and that he recovers from his illness, quickly and surely.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I have Godzilla whereas Noipoi had How to Train Your Dragon. Its my time now to shrine about it!

Grimmel the Grisly vs. King Ghidorah. Which villain will reign more memorable? We shall see!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

I hope things get better for him, he's a good person and doesn't deserve this.

I just wish I could do more...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm actually rewatching the other two movies (and even the comics) to prepare :yoshi:
Beginning my Godzilla marathon on Tuesday with 1998's Godzilla, then Thursday with Godzilla vs. Mothra followed by the original 1954 film next Saturday. Then Tuesday with Kong: Skull Island and finally 2014's Godzilla on Thursday.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

All I'm gonna say is, it ain't over till it's over.

As long as Brelooming is still here, I'm gonna keep praying for his safety and well-being.

It's the least I can do for him.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
King Ghidorah is one dragon that any characters from HTTYD could never hope to train. Not even the villains like Drago or Grimmel.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. My Sonic package arrived today. Been playing through Mania, and I’m really having fun. Especially since I decided to stop trying for the chaos emeralds. My only problem is if you get a game over you start at the beginning of the Zone you are in. That’s more forgiving than the classic titles to be fair, but you’d think they’d at least let you start from the beginning of the act. I have a feeling the game is going to be much better on my subsequent playthroughs as Knuckles, Mighty, and Ray.

Once I’m finished with Mania i’m Moving on to Forces. And you can beg my avatar will be rocking that sick Joker outfit.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Aw, that sucks.

I wish Breloom all the best, and my hopes go out to him that he'll pull through.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Heartbroken to hear the news about Breloom. I remember he was the few that kept in contact with me on Discord while I was away.

Noipoi Noipoi please relay to him that the one TotsBS account he's friends with was just a separate burner account I made. Really alongside him, only Hinata Hinata and @ShinyLegendary ever messaged me on it, and I switched from a new PC so I have to make a new one. Here it is. TotsBS#3520

I'm sure that a couple of words will go a long way to hoping for the better.

Really wish this doesn't get more worse, definitely what I not wanted to hear today.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Prayers don't do anything but I am hoping for the absolute best for Brelooming. Everyone that has him added outside of here, please respond to him if he hits you up. Imminent death is something hard to deal with that we can barely comprehend. Do whatever you can to make him feel better.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wow. What a time to drop in. Send him my condolences. However much that means.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
First up we had Mr. Glass himself as among the first cinematic villains this year followed by Rex Dangervest and Grimmel the Grisly. Following them was the Tethered, Dr. Sivana, Nimue, the Blood Queen, Lord Piggot-Dunceby and obviously the big boy himself none other then Thanos. Following Thanos will come along Brandon Breyer/Brightburn, Jafar and of course we cannot forget the King of Terror and Destroyer of Worlds none other then King Ghidorah himself!!!! **** YEAH!!!!

A great year for cinematic villains so far and were not even over yet as there's more to come!

Brixton Lore! Joker! Palpatine! Pennywise! Scar! You name it!

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
First up we had Mr. Glass himself as among the first cinematic villains this year followed by Rex Dangervest and Grimmel the Grisly. Following them was the Tethered, Dr. Sivana, Nimue, the Blood Queen, Lord Piggot-Dunceby and obviously the big boy himself none other then Thanos. Following Thanos will come along Brandon Breyer/Brightburn, Jafar and of course we cannot forget the King of Terror and Destroyer of Worlds none other then King Ghidorah himself!!!! **** YEAH!!!!

A great year for cinematic villains so far and were not even over yet as there's more to come!

Brixton Lore! Joker! Palpatine! Pennywise! Scar! You name it!
you gotta like

read the room

D

Deleted member

Oh god. This is terrible news.

Tell him to never give up and that if he ever needs anything that we'll be there for him, I wish the dude the best of luck and it really sucks that he has to go through something like this.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

But now

Don’t beat yourself up over this. Things happen outside of our control. It’s not your fault or anyone else’s.

You gave what you felt you could, that’s all anyone could ever ask of you. I hope words got through to him and he pulls through or at least he makes an attempt.

I believe the strongest people in the ones that can accept that things don’t always work out but still have the capacity to remain positive and carry forward.

Don’t doubt the impact your kindness and optimism has. Don’t you dare think for a second that your words didn’t matter.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Thoughts and prayers on their own won’t do much, but please make sure that our friend knows that we are heartbroken that he is facing such a dire situation. I would like to think that offline he doesn’t feel alone, but as I assume he values his friends here, I hope he doesn’t feel alone.

Let him know we’re thinking about him. Nobody should be giving up hope just yet. Things will play out, hopefully in a good way, but I suppose all we can do is wait.

In the past year, i’ve had to put both my dog and my grandmother in their resting places, much to my own personal dismay. Both were sudden deaths, and within about 3 months of each other. Death, or the prospect of it, is never easy to contemplate. I can only imagine what it’s like at his age.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

But now

I understand.

I have basic counseling training but I've never dealt with anything like this before and I dislike how awkward, clumsy, and powerless I feel.

But Brelooming is my friend, so I'll help in any way I can.

I hope you can do the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom