• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Instead of talking about Click, let's play a game! I call this one "If I Were a Dark Souls Boss, What Would Be My Name?"

yes i'm doing this again **** you

D6YUOb2U0AAi9S4.jpg large.jpg

I'm Hinata, Burnt Pallbearer.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I prefer Adam Sandler's Gun
I'm imagining someone attempting to solve petty daily life issues with a gun

I mean I guess that would start out convenient and end up incredibly regrettable and dark

Just in a uh

A different sort of way

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I unironically loved this when I was 12.

I kinda still do.
Man of Culture.png

It's a great movie to watch with friends since it's so ridiculous as a whole. I seriously think it's one of Adam Sandler's best movies. While that's not high praise, I would recommend it if you're looking for a good time.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I mean I guess that would start out convenient and end up incredibly regrettable and dark

Just in a uh

A different sort of way
I feel like a movie like that could work as a satirical comedy on America's love for guns. I think that OK KO show did an episode about it

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Instead of talking about Click, let's play a game! I call this one "If I Were a Dark Souls Boss, What Would Be My Name?"

View attachment 220164

I'm Gallant Giant.

That's some nice consonance.

Also you have objectively good taste because Unravelled is a great series.

Shroob

Sup?

Just in a uh

A different sort of way

What, you don't clean the kitchen with a 9mm?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Maybe this is a bad time to bring it up but I just got back from Detective Pikachu and while I loved it, it's story was terrible.
Their villain's motivation made zero sense. He should have been fleshed out more, even if just a little. Maybe give some explanation for why he's so crazy.

Add a scene that explains how overexposure to Serum R screwed with his head or something and boom, story fixed (for the most part, at least).

On a different note I'm like 99% sure that Serum R is a reference to the Berserk Gene from Gold/Silver and I love that.
"Here's my apolitical Godzilla: first, he's a cool male lizard who kills terrorists in the middle east and his powers come from God who gave him powers to end the evil on earth such as terrorists, white genocide and the absence of pineapple on pizza"
Okay I can deal with some light political and religious discussion but this is just too much.

I can read your sacrasm and won't allow you to to oppress us Hawaiian pizza lovers any further.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm Gallant Giant.

That's some nice consonance.

Also you have objectively good taste because Unravelled is a great series.
I ****in' love Unravelled. It's like Game Theory, but on crack and good.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

View attachment 220164

At the risk of giving people data on my real name:

I'm <Red>, Desolate Wretch.

...wow that's way too real for me honestly.

One disc remaining.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

View attachment 220164

Mutilated Gravekeeper. I dig up weapons buried six feet below fallen warriors and beat you to death with them. I also get a one-shot move where I punt you to the ground and put a tombstone over your burial site. For extra salt, it'll randomly generate something mean like, "Here lies (You), the unfavorite sibling".

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I actually like the movie where Sandler has a kid with her teacher, is like an enjoyable trainwreck of ugly language.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright, that's the last disc.

Dipping again, hopefully slightly better on the return.

D

Deleted member

Olimar's universe takes place where the Soviet Union exists.
Map.png
I am joking, I know maps do this all the time, please do not rant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's gonna get really weird

It's gonna get really wild
have you ever thought about the fact that because the theme song never mentions anything besides being from another dimension, during the arc where marco was living on mewni the theme song was about him instead

D

Deleted member

Maybe this is a bad time to bring it up but I just got back from Detective Pikachu and while I loved it, it's story was terrible.
Their villain's motivation made zero sense. He should have been fleshed out more, even if just a little. Maybe give some explanation for why he's so crazy.

Add a scene that explains how overexposure to Serum R screwed with his head or something and boom, story fixed (for the most part, at least).

On a different note I'm like 99% sure that Serum R is a reference to the Berserk Gene from Gold/Silver and I love that.

Okay I can deal with some light political and religious discussion but this is just too much.

I can read your sacrasm and won't allow you to to oppress us Hawaiian pizza lovers any further.
I mean, it wasn't that hard to understand. He believed Pokemon were physically superior and so he tried to turn all humans into Pokemon.
Weird? Yeah. Making no sense from a crazy old man's perspective? Not really.

"I can excuse heated political discussions but I draw the line at ****ting on pineapple on pizza"
"You excuse heated political discussioms?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom