• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
One day, I started coughing for no reason all year 'round for the last decade. I got my lungs checked multiple times for any possible signs of cancer, and nothing. The general consensus is that I'm allergic to something, but I think it's just life pounding me on the chest.
Sounds like you’re allergic to adulthood.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
One day, I started coughing for no reason all year 'round for the last decade. I got my lungs checked multiple times for any possible signs of cancer, and nothing. The general consensus is that I'm allergic to something, but I think it's just life pounding me on the chest.
Dude, same. One day when I was really young, I got a sore throat and a decent cough, and it stayed for like a year.

I still have no idea how it happened.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Pantophobia has corrupted the very essence of the users in this thread's beings I think is the legitimate answer to all your problems.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
osby jumped on a bit after me, but he was a crucial ally.

When I say I'm the Joker and P5 stan, I mean I was the first guy to introduce the concept of Joker in the general thread.

View attachment 220032

There's a reason this is an iconic thread moment.
To piggyback off of this from earlier, I honestly do believe we're gonna get another type of moment like this for E3 this year, in some way or form. Whether it be in Microsoft's conference or the Nintendo Direct, at least this year we're cutting the fat and getting into the good ****.

We're getting an entire console reveal most likely, more Smash characters, and now that we have a Super Mario Maker 2 Direct tomorrow (or today, wherever you live) only means more room for other games.

As for me?

You already know where my cards lie on.

Let's make it happen.
Reposting this classic.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
>Bill shuffles the functions of every hole in Goofy's face

STOP
Make it Sora instead...Donald and Goody must stay safe
Because that's the most Bill Cipher thing to do.

RIP Axel :V
Bye Bye Axel
Also, it would've been great to hear this theme at some point in the show:

The finalized, more subtle version of Toffee's leitmotif suits his shady, calculating character much better...But when his true intentions become clear, this original take on his theme works quite effectively.
if only he were to be in the series finale in some way...oh well...he atleast had a great run

Noipoi

Howdy!
To piggyback off of this from earlier, I honestly do believe we're gonna get another type of moment like this for E3 this year, in some way or form. Whether it be in Microsoft's conference or the Nintendo Direct, at least this year we're cutting the fat and getting into the good ****.

We're getting an entire console reveal most likely, more Smash characters, and now that we have a Super Mario Maker 2 Direct tomorrow (or today, wherever you live) only means more room for other games.

As for me?

Let's make it happen.
Reposting this classic.

banjokazooiedance.gif

GUH-HUH INTENSIFIES

D

Deleted member

As for me?

Let's make it happen.
Reposting this classic.

I wonder what happened with ToasterBrains, 「 Hinata 」and ryumo.

D

Deleted member

It’s 2 am here, the only time zone that exists

Who else feels vaguely sad and sick
I have a staying up problem.
I was awake at 3 AM at Monday, and I slept practically the whole time on the afternoon of Tuesday.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
By the way, for the hell of it, here's a list of things that I thought would never happen that happened in Ultimate:
  1. Snake coming back
  2. Pokemon Trainer coming back
  3. Young Link coming back
  4. Pichu coming back
  5. Simon making it
  6. Ridley making it
  7. K. Rool making it
  8. Piranha Plant making it
  9. Joker making it
  10. Richter making it as an Echo
  11. Ken making it as an Echo
  12. Daisy making it as an Echo
  13. Chrom making it as an Echo
  14. More than 100 stages being in
  15. A Story Mode making it
That's a pretty big list of shattered expectations, I won't lie.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So a ton of new Three Houses info was released through Famitsu. But one thing is much more important than the rest.

*Ahem*

Canto is back. Put everybody on horseback.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Kinda wish I didn't anticipate Banjo as much as I do right now.

He's one of my all time most wanted but I would love to be COMPLETELY in the dark about his probability. Like, don't get me wrong it's still probably going to be the most hype reveal in Smash history for me but K. Rool ****ing blindsided me and it was the most joyous things that could've happened in this cycle. I am glad Banjo has gotten some clout though. The fact that he's even considered kind of likely, let alone almost expected, is a blessing honestly. After YEARS of this character "will never happen" it's great to see that he just might finally happen.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also apparently Gauntlets can't be used while in a mounted class.

RIP the dream of punching people out on wyvernback.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also apparently the Crests aren't physical crests, but literally the same system as Genealogy's Holy Blood.

Combine that with Canto and this is literally Genealogy of the Horsey War 2.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Also apparently the Crests aren't physical crests, but literally the same system as Genealogy's Holy Blood.

Combine that with Canto and this is literally Genealogy of the Horsey War 2.
Incest 2: Electric Boogaloo.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright, so.

I did it.

One box.

About 70% was discarded, or will be once it's shredded. A few electronics still to test. There's a home for most of the rest - books, some documents and records worth keeping. The ***hat drawing. About a dozen stacks of government post-its. A handful of C batteries. Odds and ends.

Most precious thing I found, though, was a page of loose leaf from very early on in my last relationship. She was mentally exhausted from a long day, didn't want to talk, so while we lay beside each other in her bed we had a conversation on paper. I've only got her half - presumably I whispered - but there's some stuff in there that, just...warms me, but kinda wrecks me a bit too, y'know?

Anyway. One paragraph's enough of my baggage.

Mission success. I'll probably wander back down with another box next time I go upstairs for something, see if I can keep it up.

giphy (34).gif

Now gimme something to sass about.

D

Deleted member

One day I woke up feeling sick 3 years ago and it still hasn't gone away so I guess this is just how I am now.
When I was like, 8, I started feeling sick one day and now for the rest of my life I have always felt sick even when the actual cold went away.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, so.

I did it.

One box.

About 70% was discarded, or will be once it's shredded. A few electronics still to test. There's a home for most of the rest - books, some documents and records worth keeping. The ***hat drawing. About a dozen stacks of government post-its. A handful of C batteries. Odds and ends.

Most precious thing I found, though, was a page of loose leaf from very early on in my last relationship. She was mentally exhausted from a long day, didn't want to talk, so while we lay beside each other in her bed we had a conversation on paper. I've only got her half - presumably I whispered - but there's some stuff in there that, just...warms me, but kinda wrecks me a bit too, y'know?

Anyway. One paragraph's enough of my baggage.

Mission success. I'll probably wander back down with another box next time I go upstairs for something, see if I can keep it up.

View attachment 220190

Now gimme something to sass about.
garlicdog.jpg

sass this

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't know if this was revealed before this, but Fates's Personal Skill system is also back. Edelgard, Claude, and Betty Spaghetti all gain 1.2x EXP, Dedue gains +4 Defense if he ends his turn without moving, Hilda gives more strength to nearby male allies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom