• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If the rumor mill is to go anything by, I could very much see this getting Octopath Traveler's spot for the "Nintendo Exclusive" part of their show and go into more detail quickly of what the Switch will get in their version.
Did Octopath had a big spot on SE conference last year? both DQXI S (plus Builders 2) and Octopath were published by Nintendo and DQ twitter seems to ignore the existence of Builders 2 and DQXI S for the Switch. Dont think they will show DQXI S that much at the SE conference, Nintendo on the other hand...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
tbh it's not bad. It's a fun little isekai slice of life that doesn't take itself too seriously.

I'd personally recommend it.
I don't really like anime lmao

I'm not chad dylan smith, just, I went through 'the phase' of being a weeb when I was a teen, and now anime is just "Meh" to me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This thread now belong to The Konosuba Gang. OwO

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

ezgif-2-e192f47e86fd.gif

Now that we've established a gang, let me make it clear that as the first person of the three of us to have a Konosuba avatar, I am in charge here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have the most likes, so obviously that means Megumin is best girl.

View attachment 220216

Checkmate Aqua and Darkness.
I have more likes than Aqua, so, I'm still second best girl, and that's good enough for me. :v
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

View attachment 220217

Now that we've established a gang, let me make it clear that as the first person of the three of us to have a Konosuba avatar, I am in charge here.
Sure.

If you take all the blame for us, then I'm cool with it.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
seriously though matching icons is one of my favorite things to do with friends so this makes me really happy

View attachment 220210

You got comboed twice.
Hinata the main reason I decided to watch this show is because your avatar reminded me of it and I figured I'd do it since I don't want to watch Fairy Tail right now.

Konosuba is a pretty fun show so thanks for the encouragement, even if you didn't mean to.
Im just here for the "Excspuroshion!" memes.
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

It's implied.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh no the weeb virus is spreading, how can I prevent myself from getting infected :b

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I almost got into trouble with my Darkness gif, so if Aqua is the leader and I got problems once again, I can just blame her!

That's genius, thank you Hinata Hinata ! :D

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh no the weeb virus is spreading, how can I prevent myself from getting infected :b
Don't take vaccines.

They're polluted with toxins from the Japanese so getting them makes you a weeb. If you don't watch anime you're just a sleeper weeb. They're waiting for the right moment to cripple the infrastructure of the United States. They don't think anyone knows but I'm onto them, and I will expos-

Hold up. Was that the sound of glass breaking I just heard?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm too old and cynical nowadays.

Anytime I try to sit down and enjoy an anime I usually stop midway through the first episode since I figure somewhere, somehow this show's angered a buncha people and I lose motivation to continue. :drshrug:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway i had a dream last night where erdrick's trailer opened with NES overworld link walking around until the scenery suddenly merged with DQ3 NES alefgard and NES erdrick appeared and it all felt a little too realistic

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
anyway i had a dream last night where erdrick's trailer opened with NES overworld link walking around until the scenery suddenly merged with DQ3 NES alefgard and NES erdrick appeared and it all felt a little too realistic
I had a dream Microsoft was revealing Banjo-Threeie and they started by showing off Banjo & Kazooie's new models in one of those slow, show parts bit by bit with low lighting (think the Smash Ultimate teaser) styles.

I wanted to post about how hyped Tots would be on Smashboards but the site wasn't working since it was E3, so I couldn't.

And then I woke up.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

It's weird to me that Pokemon can have scars.

We're talking about creatures that can be crushed by boulders, submerged in lava, and slashed by a claw that rends space itself but then be healed up at a Pokemon Center in an instant.

If my level 2 Rattata can survive getting blasted by a Deoxys Attack Form's Psycho Boost then what the heck happened to that Charizard to make it like this?

Shroob

Sup?

It's weird to me that Pokemon can have scars.

We're talking about creatures that can be crushed by boulders, submerged in lava, and slashed by a claw that rends space itself but then be healed up at a Pokemon Center in an instant.

If my level 2 Rattata can survive getting blasted by a Deoxys Attack Form's Psycho Boost then what the heck happened to that Charizard to make it like this?
Ever notice how Pokemon Centers only seem to heal wounds inflicted by other Pokemon?

Yeah.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Still finishing that project. Almost done.

But now I have the second part of my exams tomorrow. The workload never stops.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Y'know it's dumb, but.

Doin that box earlier.

I feel like...wherever my love is now, maybe she's proud, y'know?

Promised her I'd get that room sorted for years. Better late than never, y'know?

Anyway. Pre-nap thoughts. Gonna drop off with a smile while I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom