• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh my God.

I just had such a bad charley horse that I can't stand.

Is it possible to do actual damage from a muscle spasm? This hurts so ****ing much.
There was one time I had a myoclonic jerk while falling asleep that made me kick a wall very very hard, and I guess in addition to the foot pain my legs decided that it’s charley horse time

That was a real ****ty 2am moment

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So I Just came from a meeting where I was evaluated about my internship and recieved my grade for my bachelors thesis.

A 7,5 out of 10, which is well above average and means I basically got my scientific degree in the bag, but somehow all I can think is: "I could do better!"

Is something wrong with me?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I Just came from a meeting where I was evaluated about my internship and recieved my grade for my bachelors thesis.

A 7,5 out of 10, which is well above average and means I basically got my scientific degree in the bag, but somehow all I can think is: "I could do better!"

I kill myself over a C dude, so no, there isnt anything wrong with ya. Everyone has moments like this

Thats how I learned to always expect dissapointment so if I did good on ****, Im more happy

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey everyone...**** Akechi and **** his fans cause they’re all evil

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Nope. You're a perfectionist.

Like me. :shades:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

7.5/10 is 75% which was a distinction, at least where I was at uni, so sounds pretty good to me

I guess the mindset that 7.5/10 is bad might come from different types of tests: with maths at school everyone was trying to get 9/10 and more, but at uni level that just isn't doable

It's always possible to do better with an essay/thesis, but it's never going to be reflected in the marking, as you'd have to produce some ultra groundbreaking, godlike piece of research to get a 100%, which implies you couldn't logically do any better

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay seriously this is the worst leg cramp I've ever had. I still can't stand and I've been awake for three hours.

****ing **** ****. Ow.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
7.5/10 is 75% which was a distinction, at least where I was at uni, so sounds pretty good to me

I guess the mindset that 7.5/10 is bad might come from different types of tests: with maths at school everyone was trying to get 9/10 and more, but at uni level that just isn't doable

It's always possible to do better with an essay/thesis, but it's never going to be reflected in the marking, as you'd have to produce some ultra groundbreaking, godlike piece of research to get a 100%, which implies you couldn't logically do any better
can confirm, anything above 85%-90% is basically 'holy **** go publish this' levels of work where i am

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I’m just saying, Street Fighter 6 should have graphics like an Arc System Works fighting game. Maybe Marvel vs Capcom too, although I feel the realistic aesthetic is perfect for the Marvel characters, it just doesn’t work for the Capcom ones.

Also, new Darkstalkers game please. Thank you.

D

Deleted member

Well, two fights at school and that was before 9am.

Today is gonna be W I L D.
Between who and who won? I made some bets, I need to know.
Okay seriously this is the worst leg cramp I've ever had. I still can't stand and I've been awake for three hours.

****ing **** ****. Ow.
Good lord, I know how awful something like that is and it's just frustrating when you can't really do much. Hope it gets better soon.
****ing **** ****. Ow
Detective Pikachu's Sneasel partner getting hurt be like.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Lemme guess, the fight was for a stupid reason?
Considering it’s high school, pretty much.

I’m pretty sure the first one was two cousins fighting each other. The one student was one that I student taught at a totally different school, so that was a little disappointing to see. No idea what the fight was about, but regardless it wasn’t worth fighting over.

The second one was in my classroom but a different teacher. They were watching a movie and a group of boys wouldn’t stop talking, so another girl told them to stop talking. Things escalated, and then when they left the classroom to get the students away from each other, I had to basically body block the one guy because he was basically following the girl to the room she was brought to.

Young men can be extremely toxic. He said horrible things to this girl, but he’ll probably end up suspended anyway.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’m pretty sure the first one was two cousins fighting each other. The one student was one that I student taught at a totally different school, so that was a little disappointing to see. No idea what the fight was about, but regardless it wasn’t worth fighting over.

The second one was in my classroom but a different teacher. They were watching a movie and a group of boys wouldn’t stop talking, so another girl told them to stop talking. Things escalated, and then when they left the classroom to get the students away from each other, I had to basically body block the one guy because he was basically following the girl to the room she was brought to.

Young men can be extremely toxic. He said horrible things to this girl, but he’ll probably end up suspended anyway.
Oh my god I could say so many things. I won’t but.... damn that kid sucks.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Young men can be extremely toxic.
That’s the sad truth of things.

Once someone threatened to kick my *** and the teachers haven’t really done jack**** about that. I’ll be honest they didn’t know their name, and neither did I, say I said once I saw them I’d let them know, and I did once, and they just said “Nate keep working.” Some teachers are just really checked out.

Truth be told I could go on and on about the issues I have with teachers not doing anything about threats such as that, and not being open minded at all, etc., but that’d take a while. Either way they have to put up with a lot of crap, so I shouldn’t complain.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

the first problem is the girl stuck her nose in something she shouldnt have, the second problem is the teacher themselves didnt tell them to stop talking, the third problem is the boy didnt stop and think first before acting

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK every previous time I say this I didn't have any idea why anyone would paint over a koala like this

But I just realized there's a plaque there and that my local area has a bunch of elk-shaped art installations that are painted over in various ways so this is probably some kind of tourism draw for some poor Aussie city.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
y'know what mario maker 2 won't get but would be really neat

the ability to make coin dodge levels

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Been thinking about making Nintendo videos... my thoughts on the Mario Maker Direct could be a start... would you all be interested in seeing my thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom