• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, you guys ever hear of those jank X-Boxes that have a ton of old arcade, NES, SNES, Genesis and ect games on them? I mostly say this for games that'll never see a re-release, like old Superhero games and stuff like Run Saber.

I wonder how much they go for.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Anyways as I said I don't mean or intend to insult people on their opinion on movies. As Hinata mentioned its the way I word it without realizing and I truly apologize for that.
Listen, fam. You're entitled to your opinion. Ain't nobody gonna call you out for not liking something, unless they're some rabid fanboy.

Just please learn how to voice your opinions in a more respectful manner. Less "i hate this, why the **** does this exist, good ****ing lord", and more "hey, i personally didn't enjoy this thing, it just didn't jive with me".

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I mean really we see adam sandler click in everything on a day to day basis. Bayonetta's witch time? that's adam sandler click. puasing a video game? kinda sounds like adam sandler click. when time flies by? hmmm seems a little adam sandler click to me

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Listen, fam. You're entitled to your opinion. Ain't nobody gonna call you out for not liking something, unless they're some rabid fanboy.

Just please learn how to voice your opinions in a more respectful manner. Less "i hate this, why the **** does this exist, good ****ing lord", and more "hey, i personally didn't enjoy this thing, it just didn't jive with me".
Duty noted then.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay but Eggman isn't actually an egg and we should sue Sakurai for false advertising.
**** me you're reminding me of that guy who said Konami should die in a fire for not putting Dragonite as a playable character in Pokken
OKAY, BUCKLE DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE

Garo is a tokusatsu series, with monster design by Keita Amemiya-- who did creature design for SMT4

It's about the Golden Knight-- the titular Garo, as he fights the monster of the Week, called Horrors and overthrows whatevere major plot the series runs on. The animation is about Leon Luis trying to settle a vendetta and stop the mad Makai Alchemist, Mendoza, from doing a bad thing and becoming immortal, while also avenging his mom.

By the way, Leon was born during his mother's burning at the stake.

Consistently, Garo is a series about inheritance. What the next generation takes from us is important, so we have to protect the world so they don't have to clean up our mess, and just because someone is gone, they aren't erased. You and everyone they met was affected by them, and they will keep the memory of the departed going, from generation to generation.

Divine Flame, is a fantastic film about the freedom of choice, but more importantly, how we have to let people go. The dead must rest, and we must not try to fight against the natural way of things. It's a film about grief and accepting it, but how we have the choice on how to deal with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBfoYjb7Y7k

here is the OP for the anime
Great, by saying it's toku you made people lose interest

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
the only movie I care about is adam sandler click
All I remember about this movie is that he found the remote in the Beyond section of Bed Bath and Beyond, and that when he went to the future he got really fat and played with his man boobs for an uncomfortable amount of time.

And yeah I wish I didn't remember that second part, but here we are.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I mean really we see adam sandler click in everything on a day to day basis. Bayonetta's witch time? that's adam sandler click. puasing a video game? kinda sounds like adam sandler click. when time flies by? hmmm seems a little adam sandler click to me
Beaches and deserts: [Exists]

Adam Sandler: "It's free real-estate."

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Doesn't Click gets kinda dark but dank towards the end?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ugh trying to better myself and yet again I go on with my usual shenagians. Damn habit of mine...Still so much to improve on...-_-

That's enough for one night though. Chat more with y'all tomorrow.

Double K

Smash Lord
**** me you're reminding me of that guy who said Konami should die in a fire for not putting Dragonite as a playable character in Pokken

Great, by saying it's toku you made people lose interest
But also, I said SMT which loops it right back.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
the only movie I care about is adam sandler click
Not the much superior That's My Boy

ef2b3a4b-a96f-4a5d-b1d8-7647c251cec7_1.11c604fa549ee335c6f02a6f9862955c.jpeg

The climax of the movie has Adam Sandler and Vanilla Ice drive the Vanilla ice mobile to save Andy Samberg from marrying a women who's cheating on him with her brother.

You can't make this **** up. It's so stupid it's good.

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
This post made me realize that Tots and I joined on the same day 5 years apart.
Just another reason I like him.
Hold up, what do you--

This screenshot is actually incredibly important. It's proof of Tots's original join date.
...Holy ****, you're right.

NO WONDER PEOPLE SAY I'M YOUR ECHO FIGHTER.

IT'S THE ****ING LES ENFANTS TERRIBLE PROJECT.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Doesn't Click gets kinda dark but dank towards the end?
It does yeah.

Ending was aight.

Honestly not one of the worst Sandler films overall, just mediocre. He started tanking with the next one or two.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And yet, every time you talk about something you dislike, you slam it like it's the scum of the earth, and personally insulted you just by existing.
Not only does this happen like every day but it literally feels like he purposefully does that. There is literally nothing that a mass majority would like that he likes.

Which a few things sure I can get not liking everything everyone else does.
But it’s almost every damn thing.
It feels like bait every time which is annoying tbh

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Video relevant.

(no-no word warning, btw)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
TLDR on the whole waterfall thing. Zinith Zinith and Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
  • We don’t know if they were planning on moving there, we see them over the course of two days. But they set up a system at their farm that works. Growing and storing food, open spaces to see what’s coming, etc.
  • Moving isn’t exactly something that can be done quietly
  • Good luck trying to dig underground in the woods by a river with a bunch of ledge, do you expect them to sleep in tents?
  • Their own hearing would be affected being so close to the waterfall which would not only affect their ability to tell if an alien was nearby but could also permanently damage their hearing of by it long enough.
  • You and your stuff would constantly be soaked being that close to a waterfall 24/7

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm gonna be 18 in five months and I haven't learned how to drive ****.

haha

i'm a failure
I'm 20 years old, and still only have my learner's permit, which I got when I was 18.

You're not alone.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's been a couple days since I played FotNS. But I just got the Night Club Manager game unlocked. Played it a few times, kind of tricky, since it's like diner dash, but a Nightclub, obviously.

I want to see what happens when you pay off that debt for breaking that gaudily ornate vase.

Shroob

Sup?

haha

i'm a failure
I'm 28.

I drive like Spongebob.

Which is runs every ****ing stopsign, stoplight, and drives in the wrong lane.

Why the **** was I allowed to pass driver's ed.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

haha

i'm a failure
I'm 19 and only have my permit. My dad didn't get his license until he was 25 (but he also lived in New York until then).

You're not alone man.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Click is the magnum opus of humanity, tbch.
Meh, the film just doesn't click with me...

haha

i'm a failure
I'm going to turn 28 this year and I don't know how to drive because I choose not to learn how to drive.

t. A mistake-prone fool who never perfects his craft at anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom