• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I've only seen the first season of SvtFoE, but Toffee essentially raised that show's quality up to 11 when he showed up...

If you thought he was good then, he really shines in the second and third seasons.

Easily one of, if not the best villain Star vs. ever had.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've only seen the first season of SvtFoE, but Toffee essentially raised that show's quality up to 11 when he showed up...

I'm convinced that there are two major reasons Star even had a decently-szied fanbase in it's first season.

The 1st reason is because of the ever popular Starco ship ...and the 2nd reason is because of this guy.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Huh...I wonder why you would feel that way...
Despite the *ahem*, usual reasons, Toffee essentially redefined the stakes of the show to the point where even the season finale where the heroes seemingly win and have a chance to breath doesn't feel like a setback for him (and he got ****ing disintegrated!!!) :yoshi:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Starting to have me a real weird-feelin night too.

Not sure if I want a nap or just something to do.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I think that happened in the sequel, where Marty McFly and Doc Brown have to go back in time to stop John Connor from becoming Thanos.
That reminds me of the prequel where Marty and Doc must go forward in time to stop the Sonic movie's Sonic's design from being made by Indiana Jones's grandson solving a mystery in a temple.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If you thought he was good then, he really shines in the second and third seasons.

Easily one of, if not the best villain Star vs. ever had.
If it weren't obvious by now, I'm a major Toffee fan. He's definitely the best villain the show has offered up, even if the others have also proven intriguing and menacing in their own ways.

The only things I'm disappointed in with regards to the character that he didn't get more screentime in S3.

It's at least amazing that he planned so far ahead, though. He's a true chessmaster.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
And Frodo chucked the Infinity Gauntlet into the fiery pits of Mt. Doom, only to realize he was dead the whole time.
So they hopped on the USS Enterprise all the way to Pandora to meet with Master Shifu to train in the ancient art of dragon riding. I’ll never forget his last words when Lord Farquadd struck him down: “Let’s Green Egg and Ham it...”

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also, it would've been great to hear this theme at some point in the show:

The finalized, more subtle version of Toffee's leitmotif suits his shady, calculating character much better...But when his true intentions become clear, this original take on his theme works quite effectively.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If it weren't obvious by now, I'm a major Toffee fan. He's definitely the best villain the show has offered up, even if the others have also proven intriguing and menacing in their own ways.

The only things I'm disappointed in with regards to the character that he didn't get more screentime in S3.

It's at least amazing that he planned so far ahead, though. He's a true chessmaster.
The best part is his entire plan is still coming to fruition, and Star admits as much in the most recent episode.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Y'all are sleeping on Monster Arm smh
Yeah, what the hell happened to him?

I was hoping he'd show up again since there seemed to be a little bit of foreshadowing of it in the 1st season.

The best part is his entire plan is still coming to fruition, and Star admits as much in the most recent episode.
"You think you've won...? HA! You don't make the plans. I do. Me! Only I know how this all turns out!"

I knew it wasn't rambling. He didn't sound delusional, he sounded confident. He and only he really did know what was going to happen.

At the same time, though, I'm kinda hoping that Star proves him wrong, but only to an extent. Magic has caused many serious conflicts in the show, there's no questioning that, but surely there must be some other way than destroying it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom