• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
An entire KH world taking place in an elementary school playground?
Recess would be hilarious. It's a show with so much personality and set pieces to use, despite its simplicity.

I'd love to see Sora handle that school's shenanigans.

D

Deleted member

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That would be perfect considering Bill's character alone. :p

Just imagine Sora and co. having to put up with Bill's **** for one world or most of the game, he'd be the the single most simultaneously insane and cheerful villain the keyblade wielder would ever be up against. :laugh: That's not even getting into how Bill would communicate with his allies like Magica De Spell and Toffee.
It would make shoving the Keyblade right in his eye so satisfying :laugh:

'AIGHT, WHO WAS THE LIL **** WHO PRANKED ME.
1557888785358.png

Now let's see how long it takes until you notice that I don't have premium :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
An entire KH world taking place in an elementary school playground?
Recess would be hilarious. It's a show with so much personality and set pieces to use, despite its simplicity.

I'd love to see Sora handle that school's shenanigans.
Wouldn't be any weirder than the Lilo and Stitch cartoon having a Recess crossover.

Which it did.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I was thinking a different Kingdom Hearts and I thought they were not included in this new game, but they should.
I must learn how to think before I post.
Wh--

What Kingdom Hearts were you thinking of? There's only one, and all three of the characters you listed are major characters.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And then he comes back because you can't just kill Bill :p
Not unless you're a great uncle named Stan. :p

For real, though, I need to see Bill talking to characters like Magica, Lord Dominator, Toffee and especially Dr. Doofenshmirtz. That would be the best timeline.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm going to be honest. I'm actually kinda looking forward to potential leaks in the future.

The fact that a potential meaning to "Brave" was determined after like 20 minutes, and combined with what has been leaked by other sources in terms of a Square Enix character, was just...kinda hilarious. It continued the Verg train, and along the way we've discussed a number of different potential options. Since release, we've gotten Joker, found the potential for Erdrick, have basically determined that Steve isn't as likely as some might think, and other big time choices have been given a chance to shine for Smash fans who aren't as familiar, like Resident Evil.

I wouldn't mind if we end up getting two characters at E3, because then we're getting even closer to the end. I know I'll love every character regardless of who gets picked. There are just some that I already love and would absolutely be giddy at their inclusion for Smash. Jill or Leon, Lloyd Irving, and now that I've gotten used to the idea and have learned more about him, Erdrick, are some really cool potential picks for me personally.

It's not like I'd be against a pick like Amaterasu. There are simply picks I would vastly prefer.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That would be perfect considering Bill's character alone. :p

Just imagine Sora and co. having to put up with Bill's **** for one world or most of the game, he'd be the the single most simultaneously insane and cheerful villain the keyblade wielder would ever be up against. :laugh: That's not even getting into how Bill would communicate with his allies like Magica De Spell and Toffee.
Bill killing off one of the characters would be even better for some odd reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom