• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm still kinda salty Link in Mario Tennis Aces was fake.

That biz would've been sick.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
and so began the war between kasumi karavan and edelgard express
Nah but for real though I end up exposed to a lot of people’s art here I wouldn’t mind if everyone shared fanart if anyone really

Not just Edelgard (and Dorothea) for that matter, nor just my “waifus”, but like any character. It’s worth to see everyone’s interpretations of a character’s design.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bro, I'm WITH you, lmao
It's all low tier waifu bait smh.

Imagine if I out of nowhere just posted Edalgard pics off twitter for days on end.
You say that, but I be interested to see random SMT pic out of nowher along a "Idon Fact!" below that explain what's in the image or say a random SMT triva if there isn't much ot the image.

Idk, maybe it make more peoples interested in SMT?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So I've been thinking about making some videos where I simply ramble about random stuff for about an hour or so...

If I do go forward with this, what subjects do y'all want me to cover?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, man, this thing got unnoticed.
Kasumi Bongo Cat.gif

Peoples are either really sick of Kasumi oooooor my previous post was seen in the wrong light.

In any cases, don't do war, make love, peace.:4jigglypuff:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So I've been thinking about making some videos where I simply ramble about random stuff for about an hour or so...

the ultimate social thread's lore but you're trying to explain it to a complete outsider

D

Deleted member

I mean, if y'all tired of Kasumiposting, I could start Squidposting and Octoposting again.

Might throw some variety in here.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I mean, if y'all tired of Kasumiposting, I could start Squidposting and Octoposting again.

Might throw some variety in here.
what if we took kasumiposting, eggposting, foodposting, and octoposting

and put them all together

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Anything that's important to you.

There's always a clear and relatable enthusiasm about topics someone really knows in depth and really wants to talk about. Now, you may not get as many views on niche topics, but if those niches are your passions, don't worry about views. People will get into your style when your enthusiasm for the topic gets infectious.

I just wanna see what's already important to you.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
But the real question is, did you watch the new star vs?
Oh, I definitely have:

-I can't believe what Moon did. I'm disappointed in her and the High Commission.

-They've actually managed to make Mina more intimidating and interesting, so I'm okay with her and her army being the final villains of the show.

-Starco is official, but it may not be meant to be.

-If Star destroys all magic, then no one will be able to abuse it...but tons of other species would be either crippled or possibly die due to being made of magic, Glossaryck would perish for sure, per his own claim, and Marco would be permanently separated from Star, back in his home dimension. That also means Meteora and Mariposa wouldn't be able to grow up as sisters like they did in Hekapoo's dimension, in turn meaning Marco and Star's promise to them would be broken.

-That last reference to Toffee and his "Surprise!" jumpscare, though...I knew his influence would come into play in the end. Looks like we finally know what his ultimate goal was, besides his personal revenge against Moon and the Butterflies. Toffee is by no means a good guy, but he may have had a valid point in regards to magic's sheer power...

I hope Star finds a way around things and goes all "screw destiny", though. I really don't want to see the magic in the show get destroyed.

D

Deleted member

We should all just post what we want, so yeah.
TBH I wasn't really a part of the Kasumiposting, lol. I was kind of half-joking about it given the conversation.

If you guys want cute art, though, here's one I found recently:

lu9zv41w6jx21.jpg

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Spamming the hell out of a character isn't enjoyable, or a valid substitute for interesting conversation. My 2¢ anyways :seuss:

D

Deleted member

I've been thinking about it and I kinda want to to do a personal "top 50 powers in fiction" to post here, kinda like what Opossum is doing with FE characters(except in order :p). I love brainstorming about ideas for fictional powers so I think doing something along these lines would be pretty cool and I might be able to introduce some other games or shows for people who like this sort of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom