• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sure. Just try to not post that sort of thing going forward; neither gif (especially not the first one) seems to be appropriate for Smashboards.
Oki doki, I won't play the devil there, I'm going to edit those out.

In fact, change the post who quoted that post so that the gif aren't here, for Smashboard sake, ya know?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
mfw MK9 is still a 'mario kart' game instead of a much more interesting smash-style crossover game that builds on 8's guest characters

1557851107965.png

if sonic and sega all-stars can do it, it's about time for nintendo kart

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I know we moved past this already, but I added a few more characters off my initial take on a more traditional Mario Kart and I’d appreciate some thoughts on it:

-Toad
-Toadette
-Koopa Troopa
-Shy Guy
-Dry Bones
-Lakitu
-Baby Mario
-Baby Luigi
-Lemmy
-Larry
-Wendy
-Kamek
-E.Gadd
-Captain Toad
-Nabbit
-Cappy
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Yoshi
-Diddy Kong
-Bowser Jr.
-Birdo
-Iggy
-Ludwig
-Pauline
-Hammer Bro.
-Dixie Kong
-Cranky Kong
-Captain Syrup or Ashley
-Donkey Kong
-Bowser
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Rosalina
-King Boo
-Peter Piranha
-Dry Bowser
-Funky Kong
-Wiggler
-Morton
-Roy
-King Bob-omb
-Boom Boom
-Pom Pom
-Chargin’ Chuck
-King K. Rool
Oh this is briljant, I'll look into creating one myself soon!

D

Deleted member

mfw MK9 is still a 'mario kart' game instead of a much more interesting smash-style crossover game that builds on 8's guest characters

View attachment 219861

The only nitpick I have with the idea is F-Zero.

The gameplay of that series has huge differences with Mario Kart’s.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Watching the Mario Maker 2 direct is gonna be weird: technically, it'll all be new information, but I'm sure a lot of the direct will be 'yeah, GameXplain's painstaking analysis hinted we were getting something like that'

The multiplayer functionality that the marketing has hinted at will deffo make an appearance though

The Prankster 16

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5261-0723-0145
Watching the Mario Maker 2 direct is gonna be weird: technically, it'll all be new information, but I'm sure a lot of the direct will be 'yeah, GameXplain's painstaking analysis hinted we were getting something like that'

The multiplayer functionality that the marketing has hinted at will deffo make an appearance though
The original trailer was about 1.5 minutes
GameXplain's analysis was 1.5 hrs
Get ready for the 15 hr analysis video of the direct

I'm just hoping we can get that music that was in the trailer in some way or another.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Honey I can't tell how serious you're being but maybe take a bit of a break. Respectful internet arguments/debates are not the end of the world, and putting too much investment in one thing is pretty damaging.

Anyways, I'm super excited for the direct tomorrow! I have work and then date night right after so it'll be a bit before I see it :( but I'm excited to find out all about the new features. I'm terrible at making stages but I'm just working all summer before pharmacy school starts so I should have a decent amount of free time to, as the youngins say, "get gud".
Oh no. I’m completely serious. That happened. I think it was osby osby who really set it off. He posted something to the effect of “why should anyone care” and when I realized he was right I cried for a solid half hour. My eyes actually physically hurt now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 219861

i mean, Its called MARIO kart for a reason

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh no. I’m completely serious. That happened. I think it was osby osby who really set it off. He posted something to the effect of “why should anyone care” and when I realized he was right I cried for a solid half hour. My eyes actually physically hurt now.
I'm really sorry it upset you. I thought I was being realistic, but it just came off as insensitive and rude. I have no excuse.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, I may haven't unlocked Ultra ****posting, but in the end, I discovered friendship was more important than some deku nuts, and that's good.

In fact, I'm so happy I didn't get a warning, I'm going to unignore SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 because, since I got a second chance to do right, I believe you deserve a second chance my friend. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Proooooobably gonna have to voluntarily repo my car. :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::mad088:
once you repo your car, repo the repo mans car and hold his car for ransom until the repo man gives your car back

Idk what Im talking about rn, Im starving and my adhd is acting up
It doesn’t have to be called that in a crossover.

MK9 is just a placeholder referring to whatever is next in line past the mobile game.

Or it could just be called Mario and Nintendo All Stars :dedede:
what Im saying it it wasnt called Smash kart for a reason, its mainly mario characters to begin with. hince Mario Kart

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm more than happy with Mario Kart incorporating more characters from Donkey Kong, Wario Land/Ware, the Yoshi games and the Mario RPGs, but a bit more iffy about it being a full on Smash-style game

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, I may haven't unlocked Ultra ****posting, but in the end, I discovered friendship was more important than some deku nuts, and that's good.

In fact, I'm so happy I didn't get a warning, I'm going to unignore SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 because, since I got a second chance to do right, I believe you deserve a second chance my friend. :)
This is nice. Also, sorry I kinda spurred the topic on, didn't really think it would escalate there. Glad you didn't get any infractions because of it.

D

Deleted member

Who needs to ignore users when you can just ignore Smashboards entirely?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is nice. Also, sorry I kinda spurred the topic on, didn't really think it would escalate there. Glad you didn't get any infractions because of it.
Heh, honestly, it's more of my fault that things escalated, I kinda tried to see how far I could go, but after THAT post, I was like, "Yeah, I'm going too far".

So really, it ain't anyone fault, just a bunch of jokes that almost went too far, and that,

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm really sorry it upset you. I thought I was being realistic, but it just came off as insensitive and rude. I have no excuse.
It’s fine. No lasting harm done. If anything these things get me so upset because they remind me of the life I’m living. Not because of anything any of you say. To echo myself “ it’s a me problem”. I don’t blame you for getting frustrated with me and my petty grudges. I can be a real Flintheart Glomgold sometimes.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Aw, how sweet.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
once you repo your car, repo the repo mans car and hold his car for ransom until the repo man gives your car back

Idk what Im talking about rn, Im starving and my adhd is acting up

what Im saying it it wasnt called Smash kart for a reason, its mainly mario characters to begin with. hince Mario Kart
Right, but I thought the context was down the line and not what already exists
Nothing weird about a Mario kart entry being called Super Kart Brothers or something that lol

Also I’m too lazy to be in a repossession standoff lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom