• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have a ton of usernames. HyperFalcon was my original on here, and it was just a gold recolor of Falcon. A clone before Ganondorf even existed, except he was faster but had tons of afterlag, basically.

Iridium

Smash Hero
It will be one year since Ultimate was revealed at E3 in less than a month. I still say time is going too fast for me.

My original name (ryumo) was just an alteration of my IRL name. Now I just changed it to a character I like :b
Not going to bother taking part myself, but Blade of Evil's Bane Blade of Evil's Bane has the best name origin on this site to me.

Still very used to your first one, though.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, how likely do you guys think a Microsoft rep for Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC is, and how would you all react if there was none?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So my parents finally sold their house. That's neat.

Guess I'll be spending all week helping them pack to move across the country.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I always thought it was a Non Specifc Action Figure reference.
Oh, I always thought you named yourself after the Non-Specific Action Figure: :p
It probably was, but I don't remember for sure. I've just stuck with it because it actually rolls of the tongue pretty well. Has a catchiness to it.

D

Deleted member

Okay but where’s Mundanepanda.
Not particularly calm, not really that violent, he’s just sort of there.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, how likely do you guys think a Microsoft rep for Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC is, and how would you all react if there was none?
I think it's pretty likely, but I don't think it's definitely gonna happen.

And i'm pretty cool with everyone at this point, the only thing I dread is the ****posting that'll come no matter who gets in.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think its' pretty likely, but I don't think it's definitely gonna happen.

And i'm pretty cool with everyone at this point, the only thing I dread is the ****posting that'll come no matter who gets in.
Maybe I should prepare a Smash Boards bunker to hide from the chaos, in that case.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh for the love of...

My debit card is declining payments for the third time in this past month, the second time this week. I have plenty of money in checking. I'm going to have to call my bank to verify it again.

I'm getting really sick of not being able access my own darn money. I'm wondering if I should switch banks or if that'd be too much of a hassle. :/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

TBH I don't think western properties are on the table.

I think the DLC is gonna be a mix of shock value and popular Japanese picks. Apart from Erdrick, I don't think the speculation scene is really on the right track ATM with who most are considering to be the most likely right now.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Mfw I realize that I'm still only on Chapter 21 (out of 122) in Granblue b/c I've only been playing side events and haven't touched the main story in almost 2 months:
Cos-c6oVUAAllRZ.png

Welp, time to fix that.

It's possible, but I'm not particularly betting on it just yet.

I think people here are a little too confident in Banjo or Steve (or any other MS rep), despite the fact that they are Western 3rd party characters.

Not saying it's impossible, but I'm not super confident in Western 3rd party characters right now.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I think the DLC is gonna be a mix of shock value and popular Japanese picks. Apart from Erdrick, I don't think the speculation scene is really on the right track ATM with who most are considering to be the most likely right now.
I'd actually like that.

Sure Banjo would be fun, Steve would be interesting, but I kinda want some surprises.

Like Sans

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Mfw I realize that I'm still only on Chapter 21 (out of 122) in Granblue b/c I've only been playing side events and haven't touched the main story in almost 2 months:
View attachment 219355

Welp, time to fix that.

It's possible, but I'm not particularly betting on it just yet.

I think people here are a little too confident in Banjo or Steve (or any other MS rep), despite the fact that they are Western 3rd party characters.

Not saying it's impossible, but I'm not super confident in Western 3rd party characters right now.
Yeah, some people are expecting Banjo or Steve to be in way too much. Wait until the possibility that neither are in comes and see how they react.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I personally feel like people are over hyping the likeliness of a Microsoft rep. They're still a western third party. Smash seems to prioritize Japanese third parties

Just because they've been very buddy buddy with Nintendo lately, doesn't guarantee a Smash character. Ubisoft has worked closely with Nintendo, and even developed games using some of their IPs in some way, yet still no Rayman or Ezio in Smash.

Can it still happen? Yes. Do I think it's likely? No, not really.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd actually like that.

Sure Banjo would be fun, Steve would be interesting, but I kinda want some surprises.

Like Sans
TBH people are really underselling a Tales of character. I personally feel really confident a Tales protagonist is coming.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Where are they moving to?
St. Louis.

They actually lucked out. The house is almost built and they were worried they were going to have to pay for two houses until their current one sells. But it all worked out. Problem is now I have to put all my plans this week on hold to help my mom pack and get the furniture we're keeping here out of the house.

I won't be around much.

D

Deleted member

Telling y’all, google leak ain’t real but Dark Souls could still get in.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I'd actually like that.

Like Sans
You know he still counts as a Western 3rd party right?

TBH people are really underselling a Tales of character. I personally feel really confident a Tales protagonist is coming.
I think people are underestimating a Bandai Namco character in general.

For me, I think there's a good chance we either get a Tales character or KOS-MOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom