• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I personally feel like people are over hyping the likeliness of a Microsoft rep

Just because they've been very buddy buddy with Nintendo lately, doesn't guarantee a Smash character. Ubisoft has worked closley with Nintendo, and even developed games using some of their IPs in some way, yet still no Rayman or Ezio in Smash.

Can it still happen? Yes. Do I think it's likely? No, not really.
Yeah, as excited as I am for mostly Banjo, I think this is all overhyped thanks to a leak and not anything official from Nintendo themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if we got no Microsoft rep based on what you and others here said.

St. Louis.

They actually lucked out. The house is almost built and they were worried they were going to have to pay for two houses until their current one sells. But it all worked out. Problem is now I have to put all my plans this week on hold to help my mom pack and get the furniture we're keeping here out of the house.

I won't be around much.
Good luck with helping them, then.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That’s an odd way of spelling “Thank you.”

thats the joke its a meme
It would be funny if they were dumb enough to add that in, even though Disney would most likely sue them for using that. I know it is a joke picture, but still...:troll:

D

Deleted member

So, how likely do you guys think a Microsoft rep for Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC is, and how would you all react if there was none?
Could happen, but could also, interestingly enough, not happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It would be funny if they were dumb enough to add that in, even though Disney would most likely sue them for using that. I know it is a joke picture, but still...:troll:
Imagine if that was an actually character with lore and everything. That’d be hilarious.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I actually beat Persona 5 this time - credits and everything.

I don't know how well I did with confidants for my first time through, but I got (not counting the plot-related links like Morgana) Ryuji, Ann, Futaba, Sojiro, Takemi, the Twin Wardens, Mishima, and Toranosuke up to the max rank. In the case of my other party members, I either hit a wall where I couldn't max out a social stat, I prioritized other party members when forced to choose, or I went to Mementos instead to complete sidequests.

There's one thing I'm not sure about, though it might be because this is the only Persona game that I've played. (Massive spoilers for the end of the game follow)

Was there any build-up to the entire public being brainwashed and Igor not actually being Igor if this is your first Persona game? I'm not familiar with how Igor is in other Persona games, but I didn't notice anything suspicious aside from his refusal to answer questions, which seemed more like one of those "if you know about what will happen, then it won't happen" scenarios.

I just figured that the other plot twists like the identities of the traitor and the head of the conspiracy were foreshadowed well enough, while Igor being a fake who brainwashed all of Japan into denying what was in front of their faces seemed to come out of nowhere. While it seems like a given in JRPGs, it seemed a little abrupt to go from political conspiracy to teenagers leveling up enough to be able to punch a god in the face.

Also, do other Persona games end with the heroes losing their powers? That ending seems really limiting for the future of Persona 5 - I was hoping there would be an Arc System Works fighting game like what Persona 4 got.

Not sure what I'll play next - maybe Ocarina of Time, since I've never played it all the way through to the end. I'm considering Final Fantasy 7 or Dragon Quest 8, but I figure I should take a break from massive RPGs for the time being or else I'll feel burned out.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I actually beat Persona 5 this time - credits and everything.

I don't know how well I did with confidants for my first time through, but I got (not counting the plot-related links like Morgana) Ryuji, Ann, Futaba, Sojiro, Takemi, the Twin Wardens, Mishima, and Toranosuke up to the max rank. In the case of my other party members, I either hit a wall where I couldn't max out a social stat, I prioritized other party members when forced to choose, or I went to Mementos instead to complete sidequests.

There's one thing I'm not sure about, though it might be because this is the only Persona game that I've played. (Massive spoilers for the end of the game follow)

Was there any build-up to the entire public being brainwashed and Igor not actually being Igor if this is your first Persona game? I'm not familiar with how Igor is in other Persona games, but I didn't notice anything suspicious aside from his refusal to answer questions, which seemed more like one of those "if you know about what will happen, then it won't happen" scenarios. I just figured that the other plot twists like the identity of the traitor and the head of the conspiracy were foreshadowed well enough, while Igor being a fake who brainwashed all of Japan into denying what was in front of their faces seemed to come out of nowhere.

Also, do other Persona games end with the heroes losing their powers? That ending seems really limiting for the future of Persona 5 - I was hoping there would be an Arc System Works fighting game like what Persona 4 got.

Not sure what I'll play next - maybe Ocarina of Time, since I've never played it all the way through to the end. I'm considering Final Fantasy 7 or Dragon Quest 8, but I figure I should take a break from massive RPGs for the time being or else I'll feel burned out.
5's 'Igor' is very off if you've played the previous games for a whole number of reasons

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Hell Yeah, top 3 favorite animals.

Elephants
Komodo Dragons
Red Pandas
Humans

Those who enjoy strawberries on their pizza

That one guy who continues to make handgestures in my general direction, while maintaining an eerie smile.

TL;DR I'd rather have children with people than crustaceans.

D

Deleted member

Humans

Those who enjoy strawberries on their pizza

That one guy who continues to make handgestures in my general direction, while maintaining an eerie smile.

TL;DR I'd rather have children with people than crustaceans.
I only read the TL;DR.

What on earth?

D

Deleted member

Edit:
I do not know what to say.
What now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom