• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
if they pull a cold open xenoblade X (port or 2) i swear to god whatever sakurai shows will pale in comparison
At the least, they should place that in the middle of the Direct, instead of the beginning. IIRC Xenoblade X was in the middle of the E3 2014 Digital Event, and that was a goddamn rollercoaster.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The only thing I'm looking forward to is Banjo in Smash Bros.
Have fun in dream land.

Speaking of, I think Bandana dee could make it to dlc. He was a pretty strong pick. Depends what they want to do with 1st party characters, i guess.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Stop.

I really don’t want any kind of drama because of a failed word-play.
I was just memein'.

Detective Pikachu was really good.
It did not disappoint me once.
Jwittz predicted the whole "Pikachu is the father!" thing.
Also, I didn't see Totodile. I got Bulbasaur as a card, which was nice. I accidently lost my original pack, and I am wondering if I would have gottne Mewtwo.
I think everyone predicted that one. :p

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Gonna make the boldest E3 prediction on this damn site.

They're gonna cold open with Xenoblade Chronicles for the third time in a row. :mybodyisreggie:
Xenoblade Chronicles recreated in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 engine.

Monolith Soft pls.

D

Deleted member

Which Banjo stage would you want besides Spiral Mountain?

Maybe Mumbo Mountain (if that’s the name of the first level)?
I think Gruntilda's Lair would be good. They could scroll through all of the different areas of it, which would take advantage of the variations of different areas in the game.

D

Deleted member

I think Gruntilda's Lair would be good. They could scroll through all of the different areas of it, which would take advantage of the variations of different areas in the game.
That sounds cool.
It reminds me of my concept for a Crash Bandicoot stage (the Time Twister from Warped).

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Excuse you?

Excuse you?

Though I'd be hype for it.
I dunno, i just feel like bringing back up other characters. If people are tired of talking about the same characters, why not talk back about all the other ones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Bandana Dee does get in, hopefully Sakurai manages to make me interested on the character.

My main problem with him in the Kirby games is that each game where he is playable tends to have cooler characters to pick instead, making me uninterested about picking Dee.

But maybe Sakurai pulls something that makes me say “I want to pick Bandana Waddle Dee over Ridley or Joker”.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I dunno, i just feel like bringing back up other characters. If people are tired of talking about the same characters, why not talk back all the other ones.
sakurai brought in joker before he brought in kirby's best friend

1557606660437.png

unless, of course...

1557606694585.png

D

Deleted member

Xenoblade Chronicles recreated in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 engine.

Monolith Soft pls.
I sold my New 3DS months ago so a straight port would be appreciated.

I dunno, i just feel like bringing back up other characters. If people are tired of talking about the same characters, why not talk back all the other ones.
I was more caught off guard on how Bandana Dee seemed like the most likely candidate. :laugh:

Though this seems more fun than rate Banjo's chances Part 98, so what other characters do you have in mind?

D

Deleted member

I was more caught off guard on how Bandana Dee seemed like the most likely candidate. :laugh:

Though this seems more fun than rate Banjo's chances Part 98, so what other characters do you have in mind?
My dream first party picks would be Pauline and Mach Rider.
Adeleine and Dixie are close too.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Playin' Smash with the artist for the channel I own, and I chose Joker. She then said Joker is a waste of a character slot.
1557606976592.png

Teeb147

Smash Legend

i dunno, just the other big picks from before. BD, Impa, and I dont know who else. And leaving soon so just putting the idea out there ;p

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
he's a first party, so he automatically has no chance.

shame.
with challenger pack spirits being a thing as well, it's basically 'new franchise or get the **** out'

i'd be down with the dee but he has zero potential for bringing new spirits besides himself (and even then, he already has one)

D

Deleted member

The Morgana gang must destroyed immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Have fun in dream land.

Speaking of, I think Bandana dee could make it to dlc. He was a pretty strong pick. Depends what they want to do with 1st party characters, i guess.
dog-going-through-wall-5878366b7bd81.jpg

Did someone say Bandana Dee?!

If we're talking 1st party characters only, then yeah, he's probably one of the most likely characters.

Then again, it looks like we aren't getting any 1st party DLC as of right now. So... yeah.

I'll still hold out hope though.

D

Deleted member

I think it's fine to look at the other 3rd parties too. But i'd be at least a bit surprised if there weren't at least 1 first party. could be 2.
I think the question would be who? Unless they're exclusive to a new game coming out, a lot of the first party series have been covered beyond the "dead" franchises like Advance Wars and Golden Sun, and those already have spirits too.

I don't doubt one first party because Corrin in the middle of Ryu, Cloud, and Bayo says a lot about who could be in. Byleth is probably the easiest guess because he comes from a hot new game.

D

Deleted member

I think the question would be who? Unless they're exclusive to a new game coming out, a lot of the first party series have been covered beyond the "dead" franchises like Advance Wars and Golden Sun, and those already have spirits too.

I don't doubt one first party because Corrin in the middle of Ryu, Cloud, and Bayo says a lot about who could be in. Byleth is probably the easiest guess because he comes from a hot new game.
Does Captain Rainbow have a spirit?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

yeah, any first parties are only gonna be promotional

with that said, here's why builder luigi is basically a lock

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
with challenger pack spirits being a thing as well, it's basically 'new franchise or get the **** out'

i'd be down with the dee but he has zero potential for bringing new spirits besides himself (and even then, he already has one)
Well, new franchise OR Three Houses/Sword and Shield.

If only because those can still bring in new spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom