• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I joined because I wanted to join another forum after the last one I was in ended in me making a total mess, which made me want to become a better user this time around.
I'm intrigued.

That sounds like an... interesting anecdote, to be sure.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m gonna plug this again

I’m pretty desperate at this point tbh
Please use the link in my signature to help me out. If you need the juicy details of my situation or want me to do something for you or something in exchange, PM me.

Please y’all. This is embarrassing for me to ask but I gotta. Thanks

Apologies in advance, but I will probably continue to be less active here today to try to keep my head in the right place.
I don’t have money to contribute. I’m sorry.
Sure, go ahead
Ah, why not. I'm bored as hell. :p
Who should I add?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pretty much same here. Joined a Disney forum a while back and my horrible social skills made everyone misunderstand me and think I’m a ****.
Which I probably am
Nah, you're probably not.

Meanwhile pretty sure Insomniac Game's forums thought I was a wackjob because I was aware Cloppers exist

But here I end up being the tamest person in the room so see it all works out

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm intrigued.

That sounds like an... interesting anecdote, to be sure.
Ehh, it's really not that interesting, I was young and stupid, so I said some dumb thing and acted like a kid at time I shouldn't, that and it was my very first forum and the first time I joined a internet community at all, so really, it's not surprising at all.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , please don't forget to use the forum games thread for Hunger Games instead of here when you properly start the game.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I joined because I wanted somewhere to discuss Ultimate and most other places were either too inactive or were septic tanks for discussion (GameFaqs, /v/)

Also felt like I should join cos otherwise I have a habit of lurking indefinitely: I used to be v shy on the internet which is probably why I didn't take part in any past Smash speculation cycles even though I was old enough

Only other forum I've ever been an active member of is a Simpsons forum, so hey

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Every time I say something important lol...
Yup, just like me when I post something really cool.

That's the actual worst kind of curse out there.

Also, KMDP KMDP , by "total mess", I meant like, I just had a bad debate with a few users, and even then, it actually didn't too badly now that I remember more of it, there wasn't banning or even infraction. It's just I could have handled wayyyy better and that my motivation to talk with other users plummeted after realizing how immature I was at the time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I joined to thank the people in the Professor Layton support thread.

I was a lurker beforehand, I looked into almost every character support thread since I was addicted to SSB4 speculation. The the Layton support thread really caught my eye, the people there were super nice and they really sold me on this character I hadn’t even heard before.

So I bought the games and absolutely loved them, the people of that support thread introduced me to one of my all time favorite game series, so I made a post to thank the people in the thread and I stuck around after that.
0d1b7830c4bdfa52ce2bb98f5c79035cc848358f_s1_n2.png

We appreciate such sweet words. Im glad you like the series, its really a hidden gem

D

Deleted member

I remeber you tellin me that and that makes me even more happy to know someones parent also loves the game :040:
Yeah, it’s surprising coming from someone who sees every videogame song as awful noises no matter the style of the song.

He even saw that animated movie.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Bout to head to watch Detective Pikachu

Literally been years since I've been to the cinema

Oh god please don't be an obnoxious audience

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Why do DGames/Forum Games prevent attachments anyways?
No clue. Best I can come up with is maybe that in the past, they thought file attachments weren't helpful/useful there, but I don't know if anything like that still applies. If you want it changed you should probably ask in Forum Support.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, remember that OC of mine? Alicia brother, Hota?

Well, after putting a week into ****post & other projects, I finally did some work with him! So, please take a look! (still unfinished tho, also, Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy & KarneraMythos KarneraMythos tag as always)
New Hota beta 3gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom