• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Okay, real talk though, if we got the Bravely Quartet in Dissidia, I would be hype as ****.
when the characters are hype but you realise they'd try and force a dissidia-style midi guitar remix into one of Revo's songs where it isn't needed

1557561983254.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So for anyone interested, now that the official websites are up for Three Houses, we know, among other things, the rating descriptors for both CERO and ESRB. B and T, respectively. This puts it in the same spot as Awakening, Fates, and SoV for ESRB and just Awakening and SoV for CERO (Fates was rated as a C for Sexual Content). The ESRB rating lists Fantasy Violence, Blood, and Suggestive Themes, making it functionally identical to SoV (though SoV also had mild language from having ******* over Dastard at some points, as well as Alcohol References with the Ram Wine).

So for those worried about things going too far in Fates's direction as far as fan service, if you were fine with SoV, you should be fine with Three Houses.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp... didn't expect to make another late night Granblue post this soon but:

The 7th character for Granblue Fantasy Versus has been revealed and it's Ladiva.

Not super surprising, since she's pretty much the grappler in Granblue.

But it's nice to see someone outside of the characters who just have their weapons in the logo.

Plus Ladiva is great.

Hopefully they'll ramp up the character reveals and info now since we're almost half through the year and this game is coming out in 2019.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Welp... didn't expect to make another late night Granblue post this soon but:

The 7th character for Granblue Fantasy Versus has been revealed and it's Ladiva.

Not super surprising, since she's pretty much the grappler in Granblue.

But it's nice to see someone outside of the characters who just have their weapons in the logo.

Plus Ladiva is great.

Hopefully they'll ramp up the character reveals and info now since we're almost half through the year and this game is coming out in 2019.
Nah fam 7 fighter base roster and the rest you have to pull.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So for anyone interested, now that the official websites are up for Three Houses, we know, among other things, the rating descriptors for both CERO and ESRB. B and T, respectively. This puts it in the same spot as Awakening, Fates, and SoV for ESRB and just Awakening and SoV for CERO (Fates was rated as a C for Sexual Content). The ESRB rating lists Fantasy Violence, Blood, and Suggestive Themes, making it functionally identical to SoV (though SoV also had mild language from having ******* over Dastard at some points, as well as Alcohol References with the Ram Wine).

So for those worried about things going too far in Fates's direction as far as fan service, if you were fine with SoV, you should be fine with Three Houses.
The only red flags in terms of awful fanservice so far are FByleth and Sothis so if that's it, then it's a huge relief

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Nah fam 7 fighter base roster and the rest you have to pull.
bold of you to assume you don't only start with gran and katalina and the rest of this marketing is just them revealing the summoning pool

Shroob

Sup?
-Part of the reason I'm dead is my laptop is ****ed and I don't like to phonepost-

Going from 100% on the disc drive to 90-95% on the CPU and 80-90% on the Memory with 0x0000001 Memory could not be read errors out the ass when NOTHING is being run.

My dude's going to basically replace its guts with brand new parts and see what it's like...

But the problem is I'm already dead broke and this'll put me even more in debt, despite the heavy discount he's offering me.

rip me

Shroob

Sup?
So in the few seconds my laptop has left alive before it starts spewing errors out at me, what's this about Steve? I see the XBox Twitter thing but "Firey Logo" could be a metric ****ton of things.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So in the few seconds my laptop has left alive before it starts spewing errors out at me, what's this about Steve? I see the XBox Twitter thing but "Firey Logo" could be a metric ****ton of things.
steve talk mostly came about from me half-jokingly theorizing that one of the two big minecraft 10th anniversary announcements on the 17th is steve, since an unlisted video recently went up on the smash bros youtube channel

the fiery logo is nothing and most likely a reference to the game of thrones game

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Thinking about remaking my original Pokemon Trainer montage. I liked a lot of the clips I used for it but it got practically zero attention and I'm looking back at it to figure out why. My Bowser/Ridley/Charizard montage was about a third of the length with cleaner editing and while it wasn't a big hit, it got at least a tiny bit of attention. It also had a better thumbnail which probably helped.

So yeah, maybe that'll be a project for me in one of these upcoming days. Put more polish into my editing, trim the fat off of longer clips and cut the more boring ones, and give it an actual thumbnail.

I'm also thinking about trying to throw in a few jokes since that seems to be what's popular but I don't have confidence in my ability to actually make them funny. Eh I guess everyone loved Alpharad's How to Play series even though the jokes were like 90% airhorns, so I guess it can't be that hard.

D

Deleted member

Good morning back to ya. Anything new with you?
Meh, I’m at home only with my parent.

He’s so annoying, only asking questions that should never be made like “What’s a hacker?” or “Does 1<2 represent a minor quantity?”. That and he keeps ruining my calm in annoying ways.

D

Deleted member

Finally! My father is going to buy food so I’ll be home alone for some minutes.

I can take a break from those stupid questions at last.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
-Part of the reason I'm dead is my laptop is ****ed and I don't like to phonepost-

Going from 100% on the disc drive to 90-95% on the CPU and 80-90% on the Memory with 0x0000001 Memory could not be read errors out the *** when NOTHING is being run.

My dude's going to basically replace its guts with brand new parts and see what it's like...

But the problem is I'm already dead broke and this'll put me even more in debt, despite the heavy discount he's offering me.

rip me
Don't know if your dude's on the right track.

If it were me, first thing I'd do would be a drive backup and wipe followed by reinstalling the OS. Especially if he's looking to swap out the HDD anyway for a new one, since that'd be effectively the same thing from a software perspective unless the old HDD was physically compromised.

No need to swap out the rest without ruling out software issues is my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom