• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
But here's the thing. Petey has arms similar to the plant...

If that doesn't look as silly as Piranha Plant, I'd like to know why...
Cause of the more biped form and they’re longer and more towards the middle of the body instead of near the bottom of the pot? I’m not sure why this is kind of bugging me.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Cause of the more biped form and they’re longer and more towards the middle of the body instead of near the bottom of the pot? I’m not sure why this is kind of bugging me.
I imagine Plant being in a pot in the karts while having a more bipedal structure similar to the Floro Sapiens from SPM on bikes

This may look silly, but did you forget what series this is? :yoshi:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The fact is that this sort of thing can cause literal trauma. This is a matter that should not be tolerated with simple forgiveness. Those who are responsible need to be held accountable, regardless of if it were an accident or not.
It took a slight slip up. Anyone could have made that mistake. Firing several people over it would be a bit ridiculous.

What they should do is to prepare extra measures to prevent something like that from happening again in the future.

D

Deleted member

Edit: This message is irrelevant.
How is everyone's day?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It took a slight slip up. Anyone could have made that mistake. Firing several people over it would be a bit ridiculous.

What they should do is to prepare extra measures to prevent something like that from happening again in the future.
Considering how often it happens, the measurements are a bit late.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Man this place is going slow today...

Anyway I think I'm gonna make a guide (or a few) for this site.

I figured I might as well contribute something extra to this site.

And since a good majority of my mains don't have any guides here, it'll definitely help.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Doctor Strange or Thanos?
*siiiiiiigh*

See, instead of just comparing characters from the latest popular movie I break this down the logical way.

There's generally two types of time travel in fiction with some wonky exceptions, which I will refer to as Linear Time Travel and Parallel Time Travel. Linear Time Travel is what causes paradoxes and Butterfly Effect and stable time loops and all that stupid stuff and is what was referred to in the Splatfest dialog. Parallel Time Travel is only nominally time travel because it's actually just jumping to alternate timelines that are at other points in time on an otherwise nearly identical series of events and is how it works in Fire Emblem Awakening. Both of them have pros and cons but generally Linear Time Travel has too many cons to be worth it while Parallel Time Travel only really has an actual point beyond sightseeing if your current timeline is screwed up ten ways to Sunday.

Meanwhile the only real problem with teleportation is Telefrag, the danger of which to the user is directly proportionate to how cynical the setting is on a scale of Steven Universe to The Fly. Personally with the concept of teleportation brought up I'm going to headcanon that all the glowy lights you see around a lot of fictional teleports are a kind of repulsion field that prevents debris from overlapping into you, so that would be the Required Secondary Superpower necessary to make it at least mostly consequence free. Make a coin flip on whether or not someone ELSE could still be telefragged by you under those rules, that could end up either with a ton of regret on your part or be weaponized for vigilante justice if you're darkly creative. And of course you'd instantly regret a teleport to anyplace stupid like say, Venus. Or the Sun. Basically anywhere that would kill you before you could think to teleport back.

Overall I pick teleportation mostly because Linear Time Travel rules make my head hurt.

D

Deleted member

besides like, the obvious thing, did anything else happen that my have I missed?
If you were here during the time the thread got reopened, you should have a good idea. If you missed that, I'm afraid the staff has prohibited talk of it in public.
I'm going to sleep soon anyways so sorry I can't elaborate further.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think people can get over it easily enough. mods arent perfect and they'll learn too.

i only saw the end so i missed out, but most of the time people talk about random stuff so aint gonna stop that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So on top of all the crap I’ve been dealing with irl, I got bloodwork back and found out I have a liver issue and really really high cholesterol levels for my age and combine with my OCD it’s slowly becoming a mental echo chamber of thinking I’m gonna have a heart attack alone in my apartment

Please guys
I really need help with lightening my load

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Just got out of the Pikachu movie.

I give it a :215:/10

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well if I put something like ":yoshi:/10" I think it's fair to say you'd know what that means considering who I am, but if someone who hated Yoshi (and I know those people exist) made the same rating it'd be a different story wouldn't it :yoshi:
Fair enough, but do you know anyone who hates sneasel?
i rest my case

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So.................

Is that good or bad? :yoshi:
It means it had a lot of my boy Sneasel.

It was surprisingly good. Some things I maybe would've done differently but I was entertained. Surprisingly funny and all the pokemon look fantastic. Never felt an uncanny valley moment.

Fair enough, but do you know anyone who hates sneasel?
i rest my case
I like you.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well excuse me for not knowing what grey's opinion on that Pokemon was...
Hey man, I don't think that's what Teeb meant. You're good!

It was a joke anyway. I was just excited.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
First world problem time: I like the rain my area's been getting, but the weather changes are really messing with my throat.

It's gross and tiresome.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Might as well chime in with something wacky that happened to me. Turns out I've been taking classes that I've been failing for the past year and a half that have little effect on my degree. It's funny, but also annoying at the same time.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So I was having a RareWare Nostalgia romp and, damn, I forgot how good the Soundtrack to Diddy Kong Racing was...
Especially Pirat Lagoon. I love that ****ing theme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom