• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
So for anyone interested, now that the official websites are up for Three Houses, we know, among other things, the rating descriptors for both CERO and ESRB. B and T, respectively. This puts it in the same spot as Awakening, Fates, and SoV for ESRB and just Awakening and SoV for CERO (Fates was rated as a C for Sexual Content). The ESRB rating lists Fantasy Violence, Blood, and Suggestive Themes, making it functionally identical to SoV (though SoV also had mild language from having ******* over Dastard at some points, as well as Alcohol References with the Ram Wine).
Okay, so what you're saying is--

So for those worried about things going too far in Fates's direction as far as fan service, if you were fine with SoV, you should be fine with Three Houses.

HOLY ****, THERE'S HOPE AFTER ALL FOR THIS GAME.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Also, KMDP KMDP , by "total mess", I meant like, I just had a bad debate with a few users, and even then, it actually didn't too badly now that I remember more of it, there wasn't banning or even infraction. It's just I could have handled wayyyy better and that my motivation to talk with other users plummeted after realizing how immature I was at the time.
Hmm...

Well, what's most important is how you act now, right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , I knew you wanted just said the Kasumi dance but with Morgana, but I couldn't help myself.
El Morgana.gif

He is just too powerful for his own good now.

D

Deleted member

So for anyone interested, now that the official websites are up for Three Houses, we know, among other things, the rating descriptors for both CERO and ESRB. B and T, respectively. This puts it in the same spot as Awakening, Fates, and SoV for ESRB and just Awakening and SoV for CERO (Fates was rated as a C for Sexual Content). The ESRB rating lists Fantasy Violence, Blood, and Suggestive Themes, making it functionally identical to SoV (though SoV also had mild language from having ******* over Dastard at some points, as well as Alcohol References with the Ram Wine).

So for those worried about things going too far in Fates's direction as far as fan service, if you were fine with SoV, you should be fine with Three Houses.
Well, that's a relief.

I would like to enjoy my FE play through, not constantly cringe at it, lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmm...

Well, what's most important is how you act now, right?
Indeed.

Making mistakes is part of life, and as long as you learn from them and try to become a better person, then **** is good man.

And yeah, I'm definitly a much better person now. :D....well, beside lewd content I have, but, ya know. >_>

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
For some reason, out of ALL the times the YouTube algorithm recommends anything, it's somehow this. And funnily enough, we just had that whole Google stuff happen a day or two ago.

I don't know if I should be comfortable with how this bodes.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
what’s poppin gamers, I’ve missed quite a bit!

I heard about the Japan Smash event, and that dark speculatory side of my brain thinks they might show Erdrick (because it makes more sense to reveal him in Japan where people might actually give a ****)... Came here to see if anyone was thinking similarly.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see what you added in your signature, staindgrey staindgrey ! >: )
Yes.
Just yes. I like the random extending toes.
Glad you like it, now make sure to spam it if you see someone spamming Kasumi dance gif, so that is is...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Thinking about remaking my original Pokemon Trainer montage. I liked a lot of the clips I used for it but it got practically zero attention and I'm looking back at it to figure out why. My Bowser/Ridley/Charizard montage was about a third of the length with cleaner editing and while it wasn't a big hit, it got at least a tiny bit of attention. It also had a better thumbnail which probably helped.

So yeah, maybe that'll be a project for me in one of these upcoming days. Put more polish into my editing, trim the fat off of longer clips and cut the more boring ones, and give it an actual thumbnail.

I'm also thinking about trying to throw in a few jokes since that seems to be what's popular but I don't have confidence in my ability to actually make them funny. Eh I guess everyone loved Alpharad's How to Play series even though the jokes were like 90% airhorns, so I guess it can't be that hard.
If you need a second opinion on YouTube humor, I'd be happy to help. My brother and I are writing content for MST3K style movie watching and let's plays.

I'm excited to see what you make.

D

Deleted member

what’s poppin gamers, I’ve missed quite a bit!

I heard about the Japan Smash event, and that dark speculatory side of my brain thinks they might show Erdrick (because it makes more sense to reveal him in Japan where people might actually give a ****)... Came here to see if anyone was thinking similarly.
I still believe on a dual reveal at E3.

Maybe a DQ Hero alongside a Microsoft rep.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the google 'leak' has apparently started appearing in multiple european languages

1557589146365.png

1557589181668.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Remember his Ride to Hell video? With him talking about this game gave no respect to women due to treating like just sex reward and such?

Yeah, Karma is a *****.
Speaking of Ride To Hell...

Could the AVGN review that game this year?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I still believe on a dual reveal at E3.

Maybe a DQ Hero alongside a Microsoft rep.
That was what I originally bet on, and I still think it’s got a good chance. However, I’m also still all aboard the Erdrick train, and I think it would be odd to show a DQ character at E3, a primarily Western event.

I dunno, I don’t really expect anything out of the event I mentioned, just a thought that came to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom