• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
:lucina::forrest:

Don't mind me, I just need to grab these real quick.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
:lucina::forrest:

Don't mind me, I just need to grab these real quick.
Don't mind me, just planting a little
Lyn Pixel Art Gif Small.gif
here in case you, y'know, the guys that put the emotes in ever needed a tiny little Lyn bouncing emote.
Lyn Pixel Art Gif.gif

loki wink.gif

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK lemme try this again because I feel like what I said last page came out wrong.

The concept of authority figures is a lie intended to make us think that people that have authority on one subject automatically have authority on all possible subjects by proxy

There are teachers, there are moderators, there are lawmakers, but no one is inherently better than you because of their position and no one is worth looking up to for the sake of simply looking up to them

YouTubers kind of fall into the trap of tricking people into thinking otherwise via cult of personality and then the next thing you know the emperor has no clothes and bippity boppity boo.

*EDIT* Conversely no one is inherently worse than you either for the same reason. So in other words

EVERYONE IS PEER

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
These past few days have just been exhausting. Just one piece of concerning news after another...I hope things calm down soon.

On a much more light-hearted note, I recently found out that my family pet got to get my old bed to herself after I moved out.

Her name is Kiddy in case anyone is wondering. And no that blanket with the ballerina bears wasn't mine.

Seemed like a good time to post this, considering the thread's general tone right now.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
These past few days have just been exhausting. Just one piece of concerning news after another...I hope things calm down soon.

On a much more light-hearted note, I recently found out that my family pet got to get my old bed to herself after I moved out.

Her name is Kiddy in case anyone is wondering. And no that blanket with the ballerina bears wasn't mine.

Seemed like a good time to post this, considering the thread's general tone right now.
"This is mine now."

D

Deleted member

She is a good girl!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And mods aren't authority figures either, they're just nerd herders.
NSG, osby, and grey on horseback, riding over the open plains, corralling SB users with random hyahs and get along little user

I'm too tired to be clever, alright? I tried.

osby

Smash Obsessed

What a wholesome bed thief.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
projared literally wears skecher's he's been cancelled
shut the **** up dude

i work at a shoe store and we have these slip-on high top sketchers that are comfy as ****

dont hate on the sketchers

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Me: [Came close to death once because of dog slobber allergies]

Also me: "WHO'S A GOOD GIRL? WHO'S A GOOD GIRL? Yes she is! Yes she is!"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
... I feel like I missed alot of stuff, as usual, yeah, but still more than usual.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
On the topic of shoes, I only wear slip-on shoes.

Not for any sense of fashion (though I do like the way they look), but because I never actually learned how to tie shoelaces, and at this point, I don't care enough to learn.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Not for any sense of fashion (though I do like the way they look), but because I never actually learned how to tie shoelaces, and at this point, I don't care enough to learn.
Just do a normal knot but fold the ends back so the tip is the middle of the string.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I used to wear white shoes, but now I stick to colored or just black sneakers in general. White sneakers go yellow over time, and no matter how much you take care of them, they will stain and they will never come off. They look so ugly because of it.

I threw away a white jacket for similar reasons. It looked nice at the beginning, but it got irreversibly dirty-looking over the years. I wanted the black variant over a decade ago, but my mom wouldn't let me get it because she thought dark-colored clothes was a gangsta thing. ****ing petty, I swear...

I’m guessing you guys have already discussed this Google AD theory?
I gave it a go and it wasn't working for me. Not sure why either.

I don't buy it honestly.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

My shoes are basically slip ons because the shoe laces are done tight enough to stay on but loose enough to easily slide on and off.

Also related, one of my friends who didn't learn to tie shoe laces until his final year of school exceeded expectations for finding velcro shoes his size.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

giphy-4.gif

Wait.

How'd that never come up?

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion

It wasn’t till 9th grade that I learned how, but honestly I still just wear slip-ons because I’m lazy and would rather not deal with laces.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wear basically, exclusively Converse so I got a Master's in Shoelace Tying.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Meanwhile Nomura zips his shoes up and tightens them with belts.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I know how to tie my shoes, I just

don't wanna bother

So I just wear sneakers and slip them on already tied

My shoes are basically slip ons because the shoe laces are done tight enough to stay on but loose enough to easily slide on and off.

Also related, one of my friends who didn't learn to tie shoe laces until his final year of school exceeded expectations for finding velcro shoes his size.
Ditto here.

Have a habit of messing the backs up though.
Oh good so I'm not a weirdo

Probably LOL

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
What'a funny is Nomura is way more into drawing modern fashion now looking at FFXV and KH3.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
infancy is wearing velcro

childhood is wearing laces because you're cool for knowing how to tie your shoes

adulthood is wearing slip-ons or lock laces because tying them is too much of a hassle

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well...
Make an X and tuck one of the strings under the other.

Dunno how you'd get through life without knowing at least that.
Bold of you to assume I can get through life.

I can tie my shoelaces but that's it.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
infancy is wearing velcro

childhood is wearing laces because you're cool for knowing how to tie your shoes

adulthood is wearing slip-ons or lock laces because tying them is too much of a hassle
Enlightenment is not wearing shoes at all.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i wear converse usually when i go out, and i use the lock laces

no shame dawg, i dont want that **** getting untied and then making an awkward situation where i have to stop everything to tie something together that'll untie itself like 10 seconds later

Enlightenment is not wearing shoes at all.
well no, that's how you get disease

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom