• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, maybe we should apply the logic that Projared used at the end of his Sonic Adventure 2 video to this situation, separate the good bit from the bad bit and realize how truly bad what we liked was.
65b.png

Yeah, I didn't like his SA2 video.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Timely post.

Y'all stay safe.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
>When you're the guy that post funny eggman memes for a living but someone beat you to it by a mile.
D2SfQkDW0AMnC9n.jpg

I guess I wasn't fast enough.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Another example of good youtubers btw.
Maximillian Dood.
Only controversy he got was saying gibberish in rhyme and accidentally combined 'ninja' and 'ginger' which came uhhhh real close to the N word. When he realized he said that he went "oh god oh **** sorry"

Iridium

Smash Hero
btw if you don't count the Continue? Gang, it's absolutely mindblowing how JonTron ended up becoming the only surivor out of NormalBoots

4 years of being a ****ing creep and now cheating and breaking up with "style and grace"
Seems I never noticed you coming back.

D

Deleted member

Whole ProJared thing is ****ed up. I'm really mad I just can't ****ing like a content creator without being worried about **** like this but I never thought he'd be guilty of something like this.
****, I called the guy my favorite Youtuber just some days ago, I'm tired of this kind of stuff happening.
And there's also some manipulation of underage fans involved too? Gopd god how far does this hole go?

For now, I just hope for the best to Heidi and that she cam get some closure out of this. I can't imagine what she's going through.
btw if you don't count the Continue? Gang, it's absolutely mindblowing how JonTron ended up becoming the only surivor out of NormalBoots

4 years of being a ****ing creep and now cheating and breaking up with "style and grace"
I can't believe I jump to the most recent page and I see JonTron being called a "survivor" as if he wasn't the first one to out himself as a ****head.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Ignoring Peanut Butter Gamer like...

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So last night I posted about the “N word pass”. I would like to clarify.

While I was being complete honest about what my students have said to me, I have absolutely no intention of every actually saying it around my students. I’m incredibly cognizant of how that word is perceived, especially be folks like administration, and even the kids themselves would take that.

It’s not something I have any actual interest in being able to say. It was a funny, but truthful post.

D

Deleted member

The mods fear your power.
more like my obvious sarcasm amirite fellas
Gary-Ba-Dum-Tss-Drum-Meme-Reaction-Gif-On-Spongebob-SquarePants.gif

ok but fr fr if sarcastically telling toaster to eat my fword bword (y'know, like the popular meme) in response to him sarcastically saying **** you ***** is a 2-pointer then i can point out at least 3 or so times in the past week where half the thread should've been thanos banned to prevent overthreadpopulation

but hey what do i know
ujtjz7zqzka11~2.png

i'm simply a prior offender

D

Deleted member

So last night I posted about the “N word pass”. I would like to clarify.

While I was being complete honest about what my students have said to me, I have absolutely no intention of every actually saying it around my students. I’m incredibly cognizant of how that word is perceived, especially be folks like administration, and even the kids themselves would take that.

It’s not something I have any actual interest in being able to say. It was a funny, but truthful post.
Thanks now I can imagine Cap saying "I would never say the N-Word" thanks to your avi because he would totally say this(I mean that he would never say it)
more like my obvious sarcasm amirite fellas
View attachment 218164

ok but fr fr if sarcastically telling toaster to eat my fword bword (y'know, like the popular meme) in response to him sarcastically saying **** you ***** is a 2-pointer then i can point out at least 3 or so times in the past week where half the thread should've been thanos banned to prevent overthreadpopulation

but hey what do i know
View attachment 218167
i'm simply a prior offender
I like to call SB's moderation "consistently inconsistent" for a reason.
Really don't think joke insults should be infracted when this thread horny talks 90% of the time.
What is this ProJared situation anyway?
Cheated on his wife and has been creeping on underage fans for a few years, which includes the exchange of nude photos.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What is this ProJared situation anyway?
Okay so basically, it has come out that ProJared cheated on his wife, Heidi, and has also done some stuff with minors

And let's just say PBG didn't really have the best response to the whole thing, replying "This ain't it, chief" to Heidi's confession tweet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom