• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
in other news apparently jared is also a pedophile

he encouraged one of his underage followers to send him nudes, knowing full well she was underage as she had admitted it to his face, and he pestered her so heavily that she eventually complied, and then jared responded by sending constant **** pics to her, while also admitting he had a blog specifically for nudes that he posted said underage individual's pictures on

i'm too tired to capitalize such a lengthy post right now so you get discord hinata
Need proof, but if it's true, I'm glad I never heard of the guy before.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Is there actually proof of this? I don't even want to know anymore...
There was a post on Twitter about it, straight from the horse's mouth (as in from the girl he coerced). The evidence she provided was an email response she got from Normal Boots after telling them about the situation, and the response consisted of them acknowledging that what Jared had done was illegal, and that they made sure the pictures were deleted in accordance with the law.

The email was indeed from Normal Boots, as people on that thread have confirmed, and it doesn't sound like something you can fake.

D

Deleted member

There was a post on Twitter about it, straight from the horse's mouth (as in from the girl he coerced). The evidence she provided was an email response she got from Normal Boots after telling them about the situation, and the response consisted of them acknowledging that what Jared had done was illegal, and that they made sure the pictures were deleted in accordance with the law.

The email was indeed from Normal Boots, as people on that thread have confirmed, and it doesn't sound like something you can fake.
If it was real, why didn't you link the tweet?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If it was real, why didn't you link the tweet?
Because I lost track of it for a second. My apologies.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
The tweet about what happened.

The tweet about the email.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Talking to my friend about it.

:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
My lord.
Give us the tea, mate. What are y'all talkin' about? Or is it something you can't say publicly?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well I'm off to bed before this situation gets any worse and Jared turns out to be a serial murderer on his spare time.

Double K

Smash Lord
Need proof, but if it's true, I'm glad I never heard of the guy before.
In the big call out thread, there are presumably minors showing photos of each other's phones, with photos of Jared stripping and soliciting nudes

and now people are retweeting the **** pics

D

Deleted member

Because I lost track of it for a second. My apologies.

The tweet about what happened.

The tweet about the email.
No no no no... ****ing hell why did it have to be him. Why couldn't someone else been exposed for being a ****hole I don't want to beliehe thisb gor one second. I don't want to this to be real. It can't be...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't know what to say about this whole Jared situation. Like I used to be a fan of his but somehow this isn't hitting me that hard. I feel disgusted, but not betrayed.

As for PBG I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now and assume he's just in denial because he doesn't want to believe it (that seems to be the most likely conclusion at the moment to). I've kind of grown out his style of humor but I used to be a really big PBG fan back in the day.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
No no no no... ****ing hell why did it have to be him. Why couldn't someone else been exposed for being a ****hole I don't want to beliehe thisb gor one second. I don't want to this to be real. It can't be...
0ed.jpg

Trust me, I know how you feel.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Give us the tea, mate. What are y'all talkin' about? Or is it something you can't say publicly?
Eh it’s all on Twitter publically, but basically she was in a thing exchanging uh ... pictures with em, but Jared has a restriction where he couldn’t send full on peen , just a stipulation on the open relationship Heidi and Jared had. Of course, he totally ignored all the boundaries they agreed upon

Double K

Smash Lord
evere think about how ****ed it is that as ProJared getes divorced, DSP gets married?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
> tmw when the only bastion left on YouTube looks over your sick sailor moon fetish

V-Talk7.gif

Even my favorite Sailor Scout is ruined. Knowing I share my favorite with a man who could do such a thing to his wife... Truly, this night has taken many things from me.

nah but seriously the fact that jared likes mercury upsets me because my brain can't help but associate things

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh, by the way guys, Tales of Symphonia is FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS on Steam right now.

Five bucks for a critically acclaimed RPG? C'mon, that's a STEAL.
In the same vein, A Hat in Time is 50% off.

They're adding online multiplayer and a HUGE DLC chapter this Friday, so get while the gettin's good.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Uh so there's been about thirty odd pages since I last left the thread, which is when we were discussing the nature of debate in this thread, and what was/wasn't worth debating

Much happen since then? Apart from this whole ProJared situation which is admittedly a pretty big and ****ed up situation

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Uh so there's been about thirty odd pages since I last left the thread, which is when we were discussing the nature of debate in this thread, and what was/wasn't worth debating

Much happen since then? Apart from this whole ProJared situation which is admittedly a pretty big and ****ed up situation
Mashed potatoes are sacred or something and TotsBS is back :yoshi:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hm. I told her to let Heidi know I’ll support her in anywhere I have a sphere of influence, so don’t any of you dare to cross me lol

It’s 5am and I need to sleep soon but I’m heated

Edit: god damn last post of a page

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Welcome back, Tots! Glad to have our beloved Scottposter back in the threads!

Do you think that in a parallel universe, Scott the Woz posts on his version of Smashboards as you?
Most likely, given the technicalities of parallel universes. Hell, he'd even love Xenoblade 2, and our current Scott isn't a JRPG guy, so it works both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom