• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Hm. I told her to let Heidi know I’ll support her in anywhere I have a sphere of influence, so don’t any of you dare to cross me lol

It’s 5am and I need to sleep soon but I’m heated

Edit: god damn last post of a page
this is now a NoJared zone

D

Deleted member

No no no no... ****ing hell why did it have to be him. Why couldn't someone else been exposed for being a ****hole I don't want to beliehe thisb gor one second. I don't want to this to be real. It can't be...
This day extracts a heavy toll.jpg
I know man, I know. This world is cruel and sometimes people you like are complete ******* but it's the only one we have and for how ****ty it is it's also really nice. We have to make due with what we have instead of what we don't. Would it have been nice for him to be a completely legit and nice guy? Yes but look on the bright side it could've been worse.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
By the way, if we're really gonna dig deep into rumor and insider territory in regards to Smash ****, just know that Rare Replay on Switch is still a go.

Don't think that I'm back means I'm playin' nice.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
this is now a NoJared zone
Damn right. Or Holly for that matter. From what I heard and saw ... just uh... just no.

If I have any relevant updates I’m able to talk about I’ll let you know

For now I need to try to sleep and chill out cause hoo boy

I may stick around for a few minutes while I pass out but that’s just how mafia works

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hm. I told her to let Heidi know I’ll support her in anywhere I have a sphere of influence, so don’t any of you dare to cross me lol

It’s 5am and I need to sleep soon but I’m heated

Edit: god damn last post of a page
Quoting to boost to the next page. I gotcha’ buddy ;^D

Keep supplying us with the tea please.

Okay for real I’m going to sleep I’m actually typing this on mobile in my bed so goodnight y’all!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tonight is #nosleep night as Im rewatching Turn Left.

D

Deleted member

Quoting to boost to the next page. I gotcha’ buddy ;^D

Keep supplying us with the tea please.

Okay for real I’m going to sleep I’m actually typing this on mobile in my bed so goodnight y’all!
I would sleep too but I want to fix my sleep schedule and by that I mean I'll destroy my sleep schedule and Stay up all night then fall asleep at a reasonable time tomorrow.

Anyways Goodnight!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Also @Bolderousness don't think I saw that Torna post, bud.

Yes. Buy it. Right ****ing now. AH, DON'T TOUCH YOUR BREAKFAST, DOWNLOAD IT NOW.

Xenoblade 2: Torna is easily Nintendo's best DLC servings since Mario Kart 8's original DLC launch and easily blows out whatever the **** Zelda's DLC had.

Look, if some of y'all don't like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in this thread, I can respect that. But I can respect even more how universally people like, at the least, Torna. I can definitely see where y'all come from and for sure fixes base game probs.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
ezgif-2-84895456e3aa.gif

THAT PRESENTATION TOLD US NOTHING

ATLUS YOU ****S WHERE'S THE REAL INFO

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sucks to hear about the ProJared situation. He was the only member of classic Screwattack I still paid attention to. His Nuzlockes were hilarious and was a channel who's RPG reviews I paid attention to.

I hope that his wife can move past this and recover without the drama escalating and that Jared himself can reflect upon and atone for his actions.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
a post so nice smashboards glitching forced me to post it twice

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
green or blue
red or white
you can't lose
when atlus grew you in a lab to be the very first intentional echo fighter as a means of extracting more money from their most profitable cross promotion

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Sorry, guys. I didn't mean for my return to break the site. I hope you can forgive me.

The goal of my content--
When we used the Infinity Stones to snap you back, it broke the code of the site.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also i think it was more or less assumed, but human morgana is definitely just part of whatever dream sequence section brings back wakaba

1557393743424.png

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
green or blue
red or white
you can't lose
when atlus grew you in a lab to be the very first intentional echo fighter as a means of extracting more money from their most profitable cross promotion

Easy there with the leaps in logic, buddy, all of Kasumi's animationa are entirely different from Mr. J, even the gunshots. She aint gonna be burst firing her lever action shotgun anytime soon or backhanding it either.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Easy there with the leaps in logic, buddy, all of Kasumi's animationa are entirely different from Mr. J, even the gunshots. She aint gonna be burst firing her lever action shotgun anytime soon or backhanding it either.
iirc it's been found to be a semi automatic/lever action hunting rifle, not a shotgun specifically - it sort of fits the whole aristocrat thing she's got going on

i mostly just don't see anything here that can't be directly mapped onto joker's gun move - joker's smash gun animations don't match his standing firing pose from p5 anyway, so differences in animations in p5 itself are at best an unreliable base to judge from, and i'd argue there's little difference between burst firing a semi automatic pistol and a semi automatic rifle in smash, especially since their rate of fire in p5 seems to be more or less the same (whereas someone like ryuji, with his shotgun, has to pump it after every shot and so fires at a considerably lower rate)

besides which--even if we take into account the p5 animations, would you really say these two poses are so different outside of kasumi raising her arm?

1557396775631.png

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
YO, I JUST SWATTED A MOSQUITO WITH MY ****ING HANDS AND IT'S DEADZO.

This is what you get when you deprive me of sleeping.

Either way, gonna have to head to bed, got to be a boring adult.

I give ProJared's career a broken marriage/10.

Glad to be back, y'all.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Noipoi Noipoi where is the PM, where is it?!
Dm0ZMQ_U0AMi7u8.jpg

Don't think because TotsBS just came back that I will stop with my eggposting.

KMDP

Smash Legend
YO, I JUST SWATTED A MOSQUITO WITH MY ****ING HANDS AND IT'S DEADZO.

This is what you get when you deprive me of sleeping.

Either way, gonna have to head to bed, got to be a boring adult.

I give ProJared's career a broken marriage/10.

Glad to be back, y'all.
Welcome back, TotsBS.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
btw if you don't count the Continue? Gang, it's absolutely mindblowing how JonTron ended up becoming the only surivor out of NormalBoots

4 years of being a ****ing creep and now cheating and breaking up with "style and grace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom