• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Okay so basically, it has come out that ProJared cheated on his wife, Heidi, and has also done some stuff with minors

And let's just say PBG didn't really have the best response to the whole thing, replying "This ain't it, chief" to Heidi's confession tweet
he committed the worst gamer sin of all

he cheated

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Cheated on his wife and has been creeping on underage fans for a few years, which includes the exchange of nude photos.
Okay so basically, it has come out that ProJared cheated on his wife, Heidi, and did some creepy stuff with minors

And let's just say PBG didn't really have the best response to the whole thing, replying "This ain't it, chief" to Heidi's confession tweet
Yikes. That's all I have to say.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know, maybe we should apply the logic that Projared used at the end of his Sonic Adventure 2 video to this situation, separate the good bit from the bad bit and realize how truly bad what we liked was.
View attachment 218156
Yeah, I didn't like his SA2 video.
I don't watch YouTube videos that cover Sonic games at all for precisely this kind of reason and honestly if he was part of all that then I'm not even surprised that the cupcake sprinkled with poop on the outside turned out to be filled with poop on the inside too.

I feel like I'm gradually coming up with a thesis that people who make a living ranting about how much things other people like suck generally have a far higher chance of turning out to be terrible people than average, e.g. Nostalgia Critic, Jontron. They put on an innocent face as a middle layer but the so-called facade is more true to them than the impression they desperately try to keep up when actually being held accountable by other human beings, if ironically a more idealized version of such.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Me: Who the **** is ProJared?
ProJared: Does some messed up stuff
Me: oh ok
65BD0B27-F7D0-46C4-910D-426600E8E578.jpeg

( actually more than one yike)

D

Deleted member

I like to call SB's moderation "consistently inconsistent" for a reason.
Really don't think joke insults should be infracted when this thread horny talks 90% of the time
yeah that's what i'm saying lol

i mean if sarcastic jokey ribbing between friends in the form of a popular meme is worth 1/3 a ban for half a month then i'd like to see what the mods would think about the weird kasumi talk if they all didn't simultaneously fall asleep whenever it starts

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I don't watch YouTube videos that cover Sonic games at all for precisely this kind of reason and honestly if he was part of all that then I'm not even surprised that the cupcake sprinkled with poop on the outside turned out to be filled with poop on the inside too.

I feel like I'm gradually coming up with a thesis that people who make a living ranting about how much things other people like suck generally have a far higher chance of turning out to be terrible people than average, e.g. Nostalgia Critic, Jontron. They put on an innocent face as a middle layer but the so-called facade is more true to them than the impression they desperately try to keep up when actually being held accountable by other human beings, if ironically a more idealized version of such.
But ProJared really wasn't a ranty channel nor did he do Sonic content all that much. He's just a general video game reviewer with a style I would describe as "formal jokey"

D

Deleted member

btw if you don't count the Continue? Gang, it's absolutely mindblowing how JonTron ended up becoming the only surivor out of NormalBoots

4 years of being a ****ing creep and now cheating and breaking up with "style and grace"
Jontron ****ed up, but he apologized quite awhile ago right? Not only that, but he hasn't done anything like it since? If so, yeah, he should be in the clear now indeed.

Not to mention his vids have been doing good when he decides to upload, Projared is definitely not going to fare well after this. I have yet to see anyone even defend him.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i would love a movie where the final confrontation is peter defending the baxter building from the sinister six by making like hi-tech traps and ****
"you ever seen that really old movie, with the traps and burglars and stuff"
"jesus nick how old is this guy"
"i dunno ************ i didn't carbon date him, he's on the young side"

D

Deleted member

"you ever seen that really old movie, with the traps and burglars and stuff"
"jesus nick how old is this guy"
"i dunno ************ i didn't carbon date him, he's on the young side"
the saddest part of endgame was that peter missed out on all the time travel references

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
the saddest part of endgame was that peter missed out on all the time travel references
Do you know that really old move about the ninja-cop who hacks his way back in time to fight Hitler but accidentially ends up hanging out with Thor and a Laser Raptor?

D

Deleted member

Peter: "I've got a plan! Have any of you watched Home Alone?"
Steve: "No."
Thor: "Also not."
Clint: "You mean Home Improvement?"
Scott: "I did! Seven times!"
Peter: "Ok so we'll do that."
Tony: "The Alien plan worked so I'll trust you."

D

Deleted member

So do you guys wanna know what the WORST part about the Sonic Movie is?
HE ACTUALLY LOOKS HALF-DECENT ON THE POSTERS

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i'd like to see what the mods would think about the weird kasumi talk if they all didn't simultaneously fall asleep whenever it starts
1557404248134.png

you can't just go exposing our plans to lace the modmins' drinks with the contents of sleeping pills like that, faygo

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
yeah that's what i'm saying lol

i mean if sarcastic jokey ribbing between friends in the form of a popular meme is worth 1/3 a ban for half a month then i'd like to see what the mods would think about the weird kasumi talk if they all didn't simultaneously fall asleep whenever it starts
It’s the sexual revolution!

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Here is the E3 Nintendo schedule!
A New Nintendo Direct will be played on E3 in 9 AM PT or 12 PM ET on June 11!
Dang it! I have to work then!

D

Deleted member

People hate it but also can't stop talking about it because hating it pretty much became a meme.
Eh... don't think that's your intention but I see "hating because it's a meme" is a common form of trying to invalidate criticism and I feel the Sonic movie is more than deserving a lot of it.
>Tuesday
>1 PM for me
Lol I'll have to leave immediatelly after it ends if I want to catch it live but at least it won't air during class.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ah dang now Jared's a weirdo. NormalBoots just loves to reveal who's a bad person every year and then, huh?

If the stuff with minors is indeed true I hope he gets trialed and spends some considerable time in the slammer.

PBG's response to Jared's wife was crap, but I can sort of see the angle at least due to their close friendship. I do hope he sees the wrong in his comment down the line.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hmmm... I think I'll be able able to watch it live...

This is it, guys! We're finnaly gonna find out who Brave is, after about half a year of speculation (Spoiler alert: It's Erdrick, duh. Who else would it be?)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also @Bolderousness don't think I saw that Torna post, bud.

Yes. Buy it. Right ****ing now. AH, DON'T TOUCH YOUR BREAKFAST, DOWNLOAD IT NOW.

Xenoblade 2: Torna is easily Nintendo's best DLC servings since Mario Kart 8's original DLC launch and easily blows out whatever the **** Zelda's DLC had.

Look, if some of y'all don't like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in this thread, I can respect that. But I can respect even more how universally people like, at the least, Torna. I can definitely see where y'all come from and for sure fixes base game probs.
Well I didn't expect to wake up to this, but no. I'm eating breakfast first.

And then I'll beat Xenoblade 2 before buying Torna. But I'll most likely play Torna because it seems to be a higher quality and it looks like I can beat it in a week compared to this game.

D

Deleted member

well, looks like I'm missing one of my Art classes :laugh:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Ooh, how exciting! Still kind of sad we have to wait a month though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom