• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I woke up after 8 am. I might be dying.

I love mashed potatoes, I like garlic, but for some reason I don't like garlic mashed potatoes despite it being popular :yoshi:
That's perfectly fine. Nothing to panic over as long as you like garlic bread.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thankfully someone I know agreed to take the kitten. He has other cats and is a farmer (despite being a foreigner) plus I see him every now and then so we can check up on the kitty.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hey y'all. Scott here.

So, I'm a weirdo who likes things matching up, so I want my avatar on here to match my avatar on Discord, and my Discord pic is currenly a pic of Aqua from Konosuba that I can't use, because it's a gif (which is why i posted about wanting gif avatars here).

So, I've narrowed it down to a couple possible choices, and I want you guys to help me choose which one I use.

6e68f9c0b358194438d6e81883770f6b.jpg

2992318_0.jpg

c7dWNxt.png

Konosuba_-_Aqua_Froggy_are_cute.jpg

If you'd like to enable my dumb spur of the moment questions, vote now!

D

Deleted member

Wait people actually like KFC's mashed potatoes
Have I been wrong the whole time?

Noipoi

Howdy!
My mom

Hey y'all. Scott here.

So, I'm a weirdo who likes things matching up, so I want my avatar on here to match my avatar on Discord, and my Discord pic is currenly a pic of Aqua from Konosuba that I can't use, because it's a gif (which is why i posted about wanting gif avatars here).

So, I've narrowed it down to a couple possible choices, and I want you guys to help me choose which one I use.

Number 1

it's beeg smug

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey y'all. Scott here.

Option 1. The smug is too strong with that one.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
D

Deleted member

Hey y'all. Scott here.

Smug anime girl

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I like Mashed Potatoes but I wouldn't call KFC's that great. Their Potato wedges on the other hand are bangin.

No. It's thread that is wrong.
JESUS ****ING CHRIST THEY'RE MULTIPLYING. OH GOD, OH ****, SOMEOME GET THE FLAMETHROWER.

D

Deleted member

Wh-wh...

Wh-

What?

There are people that exist who don't?

I don't want to live in that reality take it back.
See above, I admit that it's fully possible it's just a problem with the franchise in my town but they've never been good whenever I've gotten them in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom