• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yup! I did just kinda take the chance to talk about myself a bit sorry, haha I just wanted to air that out for myself.

And oof that’s rough, I hope it works out soon
Don't worry 'bout it none. I got what you were goin' for.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

y'all ever just

close out of smashboards

open a new tab

and open up smashboards
Yes I do it all the time, How else do I get from the Social thread to the Support threads? Navigating through this site? Absolutely not this place is wild.
Nothing of worth or value.
Mashed potato haters are worthless to me.
They are even more worthless than the countless zombies Dio makes.
bro, Bro, BRO CHILL. Why do you have to do that to Noipoi? He's a cool dude and all he did was dislike Mashed Potatoes it's not an unforgivable crime, Chill. And that's coming from a fan of it myself no need to call him worthless that's a tad too much.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don't even hate mashed potatoes lol

I've never eaten them
I mean
I did say unforgivable so while I sympathize with your current situation I must enforce the law of the land.

Yes I do it all the time, How else do I get from the Social thread to the Support threads? Navigating through this site? Absolutely not this place is wild.

bro, Bro, BRO CHILL. Why do you have to do that to Noipoi? He's a cool dude and all he did was dislike Mashed Potatoes it's not an unforgivable crime, Chill. And that's coming from a fan of it myself no need to call him worthless that's a tad too much.
Shhh shhhh it’s okay
Everyone is joking

Shhhh
It’s fine

The sun is going down
the sun is going down
The sun is going down

Edit: the Pyra is doubleposting... the Pyra is doubleposting...

D

Deleted member

-No one suspected it was a joke until now, because I said it.
I did it, I mastered comedy.
what did it cost.png

Noipoi Noipoi you're good, it was just a joke. I hope you are not hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom