• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Smug Aqua wins the day. I am no longer a zombie. I am a goddess. truth be told i was probably gonna pick this one anyway because this is the one my gf told me to use

Anyway, on the current topic, the only time I like mashed potatoes is when I'm eatin' the ones my mom makes. Those are really good. Any other time I try eating mashed potatoes, it's "eh" at best.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Smug Aqua wins the day. I am no longer a zombie. I am a goddess. truth be told i was probably gonna pick this one anyway because this is the one my gf told me to use

Anyway, on the current topic, the only time I like mashed potatoes is when I'm eatin' the ones my mom makes. Those are really good. Any other time I try eating mashed potatoes, it's "eh" at best.
Homemade mashed potatoes are incredible

D

Deleted member

Shhh shhhh it’s okay
Everyone is joking

Shhhh
It’s fine

The sun is going down
the sun is going down
The sun is going down
Okay I'm calm, I just think blocking someone is a tad bit too far.

Of course it's all a joke so no need to be angry I just couldn't tell cause, well, They actually blocked Noipoi but you're right.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay I'm calm, I just think blocking someone is a tad bit too far.

Of course it's all a joke so no need to be angry I just couldn't tell cause, well, They actually blocked Noipoi but you're right.
Yeah it’s just a running gag at the moment haha

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey y'all. Scott here.

So, I'm a weirdo who likes things matching up, so I want my avatar on here to match my avatar on Discord, and my Discord pic is currenly a pic of Aqua from Konosuba that I can't use, because it's a gif (which is why i posted about wanting gif avatars here).

So, I've narrowed it down to a couple possible choices, and I want you guys to help me choose which one I use.

If you'd like to enable my dumb spur of the moment questions, vote now!
Option 1.

Unless you can find smugger. It is Aqua after all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Homemade Mashed Potatoes are just stronger is all I'm saying. KFC's ain't bad, but it ain't great.

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know.

I think I might be join'in Tots up in that big account graveyard in the sky soon. That ****'d be p.funny.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hot take: I don't like KFC in general. Aside from the potato wedges, their food sucks.

Now Popeye's... That's where it's ****in' at when it comes to fried chicken.

osby

Smash Obsessed
New thread poll idea:

KFC Mashed Potatoes?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Wedges
I don't think they sell them here. Don't have data to make a legit decision, so I'll go with "No" to be special and unique.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
who tf goes to KFC and thinks "mmm i want me some of that premium fast food chain mashed potatoes"

is this just a US thing because that sounds like a major mismatch of expectations and reality

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I put my heat pad in the microwave to heat back up and when the microwave beeped I immediately forgot my heat pad was in there and my fat self was really excited to eat something

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
We can always go smugger.

But like Aqua, I am also pretty lazy, so I can't be bothered to find smugger.
I'm always on a smug hunt.

I'll probably look after the snooze for curiosity's sake. Let you know what I find if I do.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Everything Shiny says comes off so earnest even when he's joking for some reason, so everything about this gimmick makes my heart jump LOL

I actually really love mashed potatoes, but I feel like there's a very delicate balance to them. Adding extra ingredients beyond the basic potatoes and butter throws off the fluffy balance of the flavor and reheating them just kind of congeals a layer of nasty texture onto them that doesn't exist on a fresh cooking. KFC mashed potatoes are. . .OK, but I've also had better mashed potatoes homemade. And worse mashed potatoes homemade by people other than my immediate family, conversely. I'm really sensitive to flavors so basically I'll probably be good if they're plain potate but adding stuff like garlic and pepper in this particular instance throws me off.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I put my heat pad in the microwave to heat back up and when the microwave beeped I immediately forgot my heat pad was in there and my fat self was really excited to eat something
You've been pavlov'ed.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Petition also live to change the correct pronunciation of Potato to "Potat"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m the type of person that likes pretty ****ty food, like fast food, but also the hungrier I get the more expensive my tastes are

I ordered a $40 steak for delivery once while I was in college

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
>Hinata's girlfriend knows about us

View attachment 218046

ABANDON THREAD
Well, I mean, I just told her I wanted to use one of those four options as my avatar on a forum.

I never told her which forum, and she didn't ask.

trust me though if i could drag her here i probably would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom