• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I love mashed taters and all, but....

....this seems a bit excessive.

Now, Mac and Cheese on the other hand....

That's worth blocking people over.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, gotta be straight with ya.

Today got a bit too real and heated for me. I'm not sure if I wanna commit Sudoku for my account, or just give it a couple days/weeks to see if the icky feeling leaves, but like, today was not daijobu.

What I'm saying is, regardless:

Dang bro

I'll miss ya, but do what you gotta do.

D

Deleted member

Weird, I don't think any McDonald's I've been to tasted any different.

I just accept that it's fast food if your in the mood for something quick. I think the stuff at 7-11 ain't too bad though. I mean, bad for your arteries but not bad tasting.
McDonalds has always varied the most in quality from my experience, the one near where I live seems to always give you fresh food but the one the next town over gives you acceptable food at best like 40% of the time.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I’m the type of person that likes pretty ****ty food, like fast food, but also the hungrier I get the more expensive my tastes are

I ordered a $40 steak for delivery once while I was in college
Dear god.

If I could get steak delivered I'm not sure I'd ever eat anything else ever again.

Man Wendy's has had ****in baked potatoes for as long as I can remember and I'm not sure if I've ever had one or known anyone who has had one in my life. If I ever want a baked potato I'll make one at home, not gamble on a fast food one.
Have em now and again.

They're not bad.

It's very hard to **** up a baked potato. More consistent than their fries honestly.

Today got a bit too real and heated for me. I'm not sure if I wanna commit Sudoku for my account, or just give it a couple days/weeks to see if the icky feeling leaves, but like, today was not daijobu.

Understand fam.

Do what you gotta. We'll be waiting for ya.

Well, maybe milk, I forget whether that goes in or not.

But I'm a very plain uh

a plain

*Kasumi memes lurk in the distance*

on second thought why do we need sayings anyway.
Milk almost always goes in. Need a liquid to get the texture right.

And bull**** you're plain ja...plain. I don't buy that for a second, you're sharp as hell.

D

Deleted member

I hope the break goes well, see you later!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Worth having wars over depending on how people like theirs.

Then again I feel like I’m cheating cause I pretty much like it all as long as the cheese sauce isn’t too loose

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I never watched him but for those here that do, pro Jared in some trouble.

He’s been sleeping behind his wife’s back with another streamer and he apparently was going around sending nudes and try to coax people to send them back.

So he’s basically ****ed and not in the way he intended

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, just found out one of my favorite YouTubers has apparently been cheating on his wife for months.

He announced on Twitter that they filed for divorce and it was all amicable and stuff, and then his ex-wife comes in and announces it was not amicable at all.
He also blocked said ex-wife and now Game Grumps wants absolutely nothing to do with him anymore
View attachment 218050

No garlic? No pepper? No milk? No cheese and bacon?

But that's so plain.

Why so plain?
She's white. I have my mash plain as hell too and I'm also white

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I agree.

KFC mac and cheese is actually pretty good.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
He also blocked said ex-wife and now Game Grumps wants absolutely nothing to do with him anymore
I used to have a lot of respect for him. He was one of the few YouTubers I subscribed to when I was younger that I actually still kept up with to this day.

But now all that respect's gone out the window. Obviously, cheating is bad no matter how you slice it, but it's an especially sore spot for me, and I just can't overlook this.

D

Deleted member

I know sometimes it gets too heated but its not something that you should focus on. I know that sometimes people get very passionate about their beliefs, but I don't think its worth deleting your account or at least give it some thought. (And if you still proceed, know you'll be missed. I enjoyed talking with you.)
Don't piss me off. Your name might end up in the title.
I dare you!

D

Deleted member

Worth having wars over depending on how people like theirs.

Then again I feel like I’m cheating cause I pretty much like it all as long as the cheese sauce isn’t too loose

The wars in a nutshell.

But I'm the same way. As long as the cheese isn't too watery, it's all good.
Especially with breadcrumbs and bacon bits.

D

Deleted member

Bacon and bread crumbs are the two ingredients you must have in every good Mac & Cheese
Otherwise what is even the point

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You know what is CRIMINALLY underrated? The Killer Instinct Theme Song.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

She's white. I have my mash plain as hell too and I'm also white
Waaaait a minute... Was it someone from the Grump's Office itself, or is it someone else entirely? The only other youtuber I can think of that didn't get into any drama off-screen is Jackscepticeye. They don't talk to Jon anymore, they don't talk to Chris, Julian, or Dingdong anymore. I don't think they talk to Zach anymore either. Hell, they don't talk to Mark, and I haven't heard anything about Matt and Woolie, and it's almost always Arin's fault for these breakups. Christ, I like all of them, but they are terrible at maintaining friendships.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Bacon and bread crumbs are the two ingredients you must have in every good Mac & Cheese
Otherwise what is even the point
I’m gonna catch flak for this but not a huge fan of crispy bacon

I mostly like really creamy Mac and cheese

Wawa has garlic aioli mac and cheese which is phenomenal

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This week has been so much more taxing than it should have been.

I am getting ****ing nothing done.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Waaaait a minute... Was it someone from the Grump's Office itself, or is it someone else entirely? The only other youtuber I can think of that didn't get into any drama off-screen is Jackscepticeye. They don't talk to Jon anymore, they don't talk to Chris, Julian, or Dingdong anymore. I don't think they talk to Zach anymore either. Hell, they don't talk to Mark, and I haven't heard anything about Matt and Woolie, and it's almost always Arin's fault for these breakups. Christ, I like all of them, but they are terrible at maintaining friendships.
Jared, they removed all videos with him after today's news
First TheKingNappy and now ProJared.

Is nothing sacred?
There's SomecallmeJohnny, NitroRad and GameXplain at the very least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom