• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the entirety of smashboards social: god please end this accursed thread

also the entirety of smashboards social:

1557380127178.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
****ing hate KFC. Every time I go it's the same ****

I need an 8 piece bucket. I can't ****ing leave without an 8 piece bucket. But then what? I need a god damn side.
You know I'm getting the mashed potatoes. I ****ing have to. That gravy is immaculate. But wait? What's that I hear?

Potato wedges?

Well I suppose I must get those. I also need a drink or 2 cause this is a lot of **** so far. Before I complete my order, I realize all my chicken is bone-in.
I gotta get some ****ing tendies, right? So there I go, getting a 3 piece tender. Like a dumb idiot.

And then, right when I'm checking out, when I see that total approaching $50, the lady at the counter asks me, "You want a cookie with that, honey?"

OF COURSE I WANT A COOKIE WITH THAT YOU BUFFOON

So here I am, leaving KFC. I have a plethora of food, and I am also now in debt to my credit union for taking a loan out to pay for all this ****ing ****.
Overall pretty good experience 8/10
Wow we don't even get mash here

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I've always wanted to wear a choker.

They look really pretty.
Whenever I put together a feminine outfit I’ll probably be avoiding those...
I don’t know why, but I get super uncomfortable when anything is even hinting at restricting my neck in some way lol. Even necklaces give me trouble at times, the only exception is when I have to wear a necktie and a dress shirt

I think the reason is I feel like I have a fat neck so I end up thinking I have a harder time breathing / feel like whatever is touching my neck is gonna cut off my blood flow even though I’m fully aware of how absurd that is

tl;dr I wanna wear a dress at some point

D

Deleted member

Y'all need some positivity in your life, and I got the cure to it!
Real talk, the first time I saw that video, it cured the depression I didn't know I had at the time.:4dedede:
A reminder that someone watched 10 hours of this.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
y'all ever just

close out of smashboards

open a new tab

and open up smashboards

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Whenever I put together a feminine outfit I’ll probably be avoiding those...
I don’t know why, but I get super uncomfortable when anything is even hinting at restricting my neck in some way lol. Even necklaces give me trouble at times, the only exception is when I have to wear a necktie and a dress shirt

I think the reason is I feel like I have a fat neck so I end up thinking I have a harder time breathing / feel like whatever is touching my neck is gonna cut off my blood flow even though I’m fully aware of how absurd that is

tl;dr I wanna wear a dress at some point
As a fellow thick neck, I couldn't even ****ing wear the goddamn choker and when I tried to see if I could loosen it to put it on, it ****ing snapped

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Completely random thought, but you know what I'd love someday? The ability to upload gifs as our avatars.

It'd be hell for mobile users, so it'd never actually happen, but it'd be so cool.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I know the feeling.

View attachment 218017

Someday I'll finally start HRT...
more power to you!

I’m just nb on the virtue that I was getting uncomfortable explicitly being called a male so I just kinda freed myself from that label and allowed myself to feel however I want. I don’t really wanna do any HRT myself but I hope you are eventually able to and it goes well~

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If you don't like mashed potatoes, I am blocking you.
I like potatoes in general, but wanting them to be mashed is straight-up vegetable cruelty and I will not condone this, sir! I will have you reported to VEGETA for your heinous hate crimes!

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
more power to you!

I’m just nb on the virtue that I was getting uncomfortable explicitly being called a male so I just kinda freed myself from that label and allowed myself to feel however I want. I don’t really wanna do any HRT myself but I hope you are eventually able to and it goes well~
Oh yeah, I didn't figure you'd be doing HRT, since I know you're NB, but I just used the opportunity to vent about how I haven't started my own yet.

My parents said they'd help me with it when I turned 18 and graduated high school.

I'm now 20 years old, and every time I ask, they dodge the subject.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh yeah, I didn't figure you'd be doing HRT, since I know you're NB, but I just used the opportunity to vent about how I haven't started my own yet.

My parents said they'd help me with it when I turned 18 and graduated high school.

I'm now 20 years old, and every time I ask, they dodge the subject.
Yup! I did just kinda take the chance to talk about myself a bit sorry, haha I just wanted to air that out for myself.

And oof that’s rough, I hope it works out soon

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
more power to you!

Remember, John Oliver said it best:
"Some trans people choose to undergo hormone treatment, some trans people don't. Their decision on this matter, is none of your ****ing business"

TLDR: Toasty is valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom