• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Psssh, look at this guy, shilling his support thread. He oughta know better than to advertise on here of all places, like we can't see the sig ourselves (except for the times when sigs don't display sometimes).
View attachment 217999
Chill Man.JPG

Hey, I'm just trying to get people to support cool characters from one of my favorite series.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What's it like to chew it?
would you believe me if i said that i thought the campaign where people in commericals got ****ing beat the hell up for trying to spoil what the one mystery pack flavor is in the gum as real footage

watermelon isnt a ****ing mystery you corporate pricks

D

Deleted member

what the **** is this beautiful ****?
Gonna shill for Kaguya-Sama since that's where the dance is from, it's a great show and you should watch it.
It's basically Death Note but it's a romantic comedy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dante is basically Jojo with guns. :dazwa:
Nero's right there and he had a STANDO in DMC4.

Dante's more DBZ-ish with how his DT works.

C'mon bruh.

And he basically goes SS2 with Sin DT. Nero's Stand still exists in DMCV, but it's a set of wings 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What's your favorite 5?

Can you guess what mine is?
My favorite 5? Whenever I take about 5 minutes of downtime to just reflect / think over things. It’s not an intentional ritual like meditating , more like just kinda lying down and spacing out whenever it just kinda happens.

Yours?
A #5 from Taco Bell

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm mad I messed up that spoiler, sorry if anyone saw it, DMC5 is still fairly new so I apologize.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
My favorite 5 is the 5 minutes it takes to get a quote from The General Auto Insurance. That's right, just 5 minutes! Sometimes even less! With down payments as low as $59 and a monthly fee of only $19, what are you waiting for? Remember, for the best insurance rates you can get online, go to The General and save some time!

D

Deleted member

What if Gwen and ClaTheBae met in real life?
That would be interesting...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My favorite 5 is the 5 minutes it takes to get a quote from The General Auto Insurance. That's right, just 5 minutes! Sometimes even less! With down payments as low as $59 and a monthly fee of only $19, what are you waiting for? Remember, for the best insurance rates you can get online, go to The General and save some time!
When you pay for premium on this site, the ads don’t go away, they just become memes in social threads

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
is it five
no
5 gum.

What's it like to chew it?
my favorite gum, not my favorite 5

tastes like peppermint since that's the flavor I get
Fifth gen

Unova Baybeee
no
Let me see, my favorite 5 is the 5 second rule. Yours should be the five stages of grief, am I correct?
no

those aren't even backed by science
My favorite 5 is the amount of meals a day my boi has... :yoshi:

I'll fit him into anything...
>:^(
My favorite 5? Whenever I take about 5 minutes of downtime to just reflect / think over things. It’s not an intentional ritual like meditating , more like just kinda lying down and spacing out whenever it just kinda happens.

Yours?
A #5 from Taco Bell
i like your favorite 5. it's a nice 5

that is not my favorite 5 though

I'm surprised none of y'all thought of Persona 5. Even though that's not my favorite 5. It's only my second favorite 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom