• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Well, I'm up until midnight transferring my 3DS files to a new microsd card.

How are you all doing?

Noipoi

Howdy!
idk

they're like the only women i dont sperg out on, maybe its cause we got a lot in common :240: i'm not exactly prince charming

also most of these girls were pan so maybe that was also a thing
It's worth a shot

I can't die without at least trying to land a goth gf

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
First point:
I haven’t been speaking to him as if he’s a source of problems and needs to be fixed, I’ve just been talking to him like a person lol... he isn’t some kind of charity case, and I’m not going to answer his needing validation with joining like 7 other people on giving him nightly lessons on why he’s weird

Second point:
I get that- to a point, when it doesn’t work the first 300 times why would anyone think that their strategy is so good that they would do it the 301st time.
He’s not here to be mentored and forcing it on him will probably just overwhelm him and make it worse.
Both are fair points, and I agree.

Touché my friend.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's worth a shot

I can't die without at least trying to land a goth gf
i talk to this nice goth girl who goes into my store a lot to buy new vans

not interesting in her but we're pretty cool

i guess big bibby goth gfs are just my people

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Indifferent_Pooh_Flamewar.png

Man... Some people just need to learn that you don't go trying to fit in anything. You're supposed to earn acceptance through just playing your part as a person and being yourself. Asking for brownie points just to join some club, or any club really, is an uncool way to do things. But of course, some are young so it's understandable that looking for acceptance is a part of growing up. It's okay, it comes naturally.

Knight Dude wants to know your location.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I like how multiple people mentioned the fact Link and Samus were gonna join in MUA1 but forgot to mention that the reason it didn't happen was because Nintendo didn't like what they showed of them... Because they showed Nintendo the PS2 version with Link and Samus
That's mostly because its speculation. No one is sure why Nintendo turned them down. It could be any of these, honestly..
- The team shown them off with the PS2 version's button interface.
- The team implemented them without getting permission first.
- Nintendo just didn't want to have them in the game (Nintendo didn't license stuff out that often back then..it was a rarity)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Both are fair points, and I agree.

Touché my friend.
What I lack in input on Smash DLC speculation I make up for with pretending like I know how people work and that I make it a point to learn and meditate on it frequently. It got me into a position as the chair of a charity convention, and so I think I’ll keep doing it hahaha

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
View attachment 217989
Man... Some people just need to learn that you don't go trying to fit in anything. You're supposed to earn acceptance through just playing your part as a person and being yourself. Asking for brownie points just to join some club, or any club really, is an uncool way to do things. But of course, some are young so it's understandable that looking for acceptance is a part of growing up. It's okay, it comes naturally.
thank you mr jingping, very cool

D

Deleted member

Well, when I told her I wanted to go our separate ways, she sent me a 4-paragraph message explaining why I'm the single most toxic, disgusting person she's ever met, so...

Yeah, don't think I'll be seein' her for coffee anytime soon.
Okay Vore is one thing but insulting a friend of mine is another, I would say for them to go **** themselves but that would be the single most toxic, disgusting vile thing someone would ever do.

So in this essay I will

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Yeah I sure ain't talking about my dating history here.

****'s a bad cross between cringy and tragic.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
One of my weirdest dating stories is when I was dating this one girl, who was a hardcore lesbian to my knowledge, for a few months.

Then one day, she comes around and tells me that while she was at a convention, she sucked the **** of some dude she just met right then and there, just because she wanted to see what it felt like, and assures me it in no way meant she was cheating on me.

Red flag already, but then a month later, after I've long since basically broken up with her over that, she tells me she's actually been dating that guy ever since.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 217989

Knight Dude wants to know your location.
Everyone know that me making sprites & Eggman posting is just me trying to hide my crippling depression and getting approval for putting hours into making sprites instead of going outside like a sane individual.

Right?
539.jpg

Shroob

Sup?
One of my weirdest dating stories is when I was dating this one girl, who was a hardcore lesbian to my knowledge, for a few months.

Then one day, she comes around and tells me that while she was at a convention, she sucked the **** of some dude she just met right then and there, just because she wanted to see what it felt like, and assures me it in no way meant she was cheating on me.

Red flag already, but then a month later, after I've long since basically broken up with her over that, she tells me she's actually been dating that guy ever since.
That escalated quickly. :dr^_^:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Cringic stories can either be the best or the worst
I mean, I certainly learned a lot as a result of my failures in dating. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for those.

They're still horrible stories though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey, I think I found the song that's supposed to be for the Switch E-Shop.

EDIT: This whole game a really good Soundtrack, but kind of unfitting for the Hulk. Really inspired by funk and acid drums. Maybe it'd fit Iron Man more? Cause the Spider-Man and X-Men games at the time were HEAVY rock tunes, and for good reason.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That escalated quickly. :dr^_^:
Trust me, I could give you all a ton of stories about really weird **** that's happened to me over the years.

My life is very colorful, for all the wrong reasons.

Shroob

Sup?
Trust me, I could give you all a ton of stories about really weird **** that's happened to me over the years.

My life is very colorful, for all the wrong reasons.
Hinata, bae, you and me, we got the stories we could drone on for hours with.

I relate to you so ****ing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom