• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I once knew a girl who said she wanted to date a yandere once. She used that exact term and everything.

I didn't really know how to respond.
People like that seem to enjoy the "100% completely obsessed with you" part and willfully ignore the "is absolutely willing to and probably has already committed murder" part.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Should you keep doing things that don’t work to do anything but make him uncomfortable or like what

Didn’t you leave the other day cause someone wouldn’t stop saying stuff that made you uncomfortable

Dude isn’t gonna learn this way. It’s almost absurd that nobody’s realized that they need to take a different angle.

[sassy emoji]
I didn't see any mention of being uncomfortable Kevin.

also yeah i sure as **** did, a mans junk is the border line for me

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My last ex had a stabbing kink.

I just tried to ignore it. :mybodyisreggie:
I was in a (long-distance) relationship with a girl who was harcore into vore once.

Every time we talked over instant messaging, the conversation would inevitably lead to her "eating me" at some point.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I didn't see any mention of being uncomfortable Kevin.

also yeah i sure as **** did, a mans junk is the border line for me
It isn’t rocket science to see when a challenged teenager is feeling cornered man.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was in a (long-distance) relationship with a girl who was harcore into vore once.

Every time we talked over instant messaging, the conversation would inevitably lead to her "eating me" at some point.
She tried to roleplay with me once.

Hard passed.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Maybe it was less Vore and more regular cannibalism and and she was threatening you

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

truly, kasumi's appetite is insatiable

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Should you keep doing things that don’t work to do anything but make him uncomfortable or like what

Didn’t you leave the other day cause someone wouldn’t stop saying stuff that made you uncomfortable

Dude isn’t gonna learn this way. It’s almost absurd that nobody’s realized that they need to take a different angle.

[sassy emoji]

Edit: and more to the point
who even has the authority to act like a moral teacher here anyway
You’re all degenerates
To speak to your first point, what do you suggest? If you have none that's fine, but I'm genuinely curious.

To speak to your edit, my friends and I were speaking with one of the best fencers in the state at a fencing tournament about a month ago, and one of my friends (who's practically my coach) was talking about how he teaches some of the fencers in our club. Going off of that, the top fencer said something along the lines of:
If you're farther along than someone else is, it's okay for you to coach them (since you know more than them and can teach them).
It's the basis of any mentorship really, and it's applicable to this scenario as well.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Where are you finding these women holy ****
most of my gfs were big honker goths

dark goth gf is kind of weird let me tell you

so basically talk to goth girls cause im apparently a magnet or something aint complaining

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Where are you finding these women holy ****
The deepest recesses of the internet, where only the bravest and the most foolish dare tread.

Tumblr.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So posting the wholesome art before sent me into the FE fan art vortex, as staindgrey staindgrey dubbed it, so have another pic of Second Best Couple.

Drawn by wattleseeds on tumblr btw.

D

Deleted member

Yeah that's gonna be a hard pass from me chief.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If it worked for you, maybe it'll work for me :drshrug:
idk

they're like the only women i dont sperg out on, maybe its cause we got a lot in common :240: i'm not exactly prince charming

also most of these girls were pan so maybe that was also a thing

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Here's my wacky dating story!

I am so lonely
Don't worry. You'll find someone eventually. Just work on being your best you, pursue opportunities as they come up, and it'll happen.

Don't try to rush these things, or you'll regret it. I know I do.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
"hi yes hello i would like to eat your flesh and consume you whole"
"god that's hot"

- literally no couple ever

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
To speak to your first point, what do you suggest? If you have none that's fine, but I'm genuinely curious.

To speak to your edit, my friends and I were speaking with one of the best fencers in the state at a fencing tournament about a month ago, and one of my friends (who's practically my coach) was talking about how he teaches some of the fencers in our club. Going off of that, the top fencer said something along the lines of:

It's the basis of any mentorship really, and it's applicable to this scenario as well.
First point:
I haven’t been speaking to him as if he’s a source of problems and needs to be fixed, I’ve just been talking to him like a person lol... he isn’t some kind of charity case, and I’m not going to answer his needing validation with joining like 7 other people on giving him nightly lessons on why he’s weird

Second point:
I get that- to a point, when it doesn’t work the first 300 times why would anyone think that their strategy is so good that they would do it the 301st time.
He’s not here to be mentored and forcing it on him will probably just overwhelm him and make it worse.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah that's gonna be a hard pass from me chief.
Well, when I told her I wanted to go our separate ways, she sent me a 4-paragraph message explaining why I'm the single most toxic, disgusting person she's ever met, so...

Yeah, don't think I'll be seein' her for coffee anytime soon.

Shroob

Sup?
I've never 'dated' anyone(28, I'm hopeless lol)

But I used to be fairly close with a girl who happened to be a friend back during my teens that I'd met over a site I used to Moderate.

Let's just say she went from endearing to creepy when she started one-sided roleplaying with me whenever she logged on with a hearty "*molests you*"

Ya that was ****ing weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom