• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Please have mercy on my soul
I want to help Shiny understand that they don't need to act differently to fit in. I don't think I'm necessarily 'dog-piling' them as much as I'm trying to help them understand that who they are are perfect and they don't need to alter themselves.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It seems @ShinyLegendary's taken things personally, so now's the time for everyone to back off. This conversation isn't going to be productive from this point forward.

Let's all take a step back, take some breaths, get some sleep, and see what tomorrow brings, yeah?

Happy Tohru Small.png

Yeah.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Mods didn't stop me yet so like sorry dawg my ten cents are going in
More like ten thousand cents considering how long this is going on with the same points over and over again lel

I want to help Shiny understand that they don't need to act differently to fit in. I don't think I'm necessarily 'dog-piling' them as much as I'm trying to help them understand that who they are are perfect and they don't need to alter themselves.
you’d think the last 300 times people have tried this woulda helped

Just learn when to back off, cause we know what happens when people force people to be uncomfortable for a while

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I...
That is going to be difficult for me to do.
I just feel like the posts I make are myself.
Uhh, do you want me to post about stuff I liked?
Everyone was bored.
Then that means who you are as a person is someone who can't be happy unless people are constantly validating them.

And that's a whole 'nother can of worms we don't have time to open right now.

They are my people, that is why.
I like the LGBT user base a lot.
That doesn't mean you have to constantly hound them with "hey guys look! trans rights haha! aren't i so hip and accepting?"

Like, we get it, you support us. But you've had no less than two avatars that serve solely to announce your support, and even now, your quote under your name serves the same purpose.

It makes you look like a tryhard.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
More like ten thousand cents considering how long this is going on with the same points over and over again lel
>giving up

you disappoint me kevin

if hammering it in the 1st time didnt work, maybe hammering it the 381st time will

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It seems @ShinyLegendary's taken things personally, so now's the time for everyone to back off. This conversation isn't going to be productive from this point forward.

Let's all take a step back, take some breaths, get some sleep, and see what tomorrow brings, yeah?

View attachment 217981

Yeah.

you’d think the last 300 times people have tried this woulda helped

Just learn when to back off, cause we know what happens when people force people to be uncomfortable for a while
Y'all make some good points. I just get caught up in the heat of the moment too often.

But I'll step back. Ain't no point in continuin' at this stage anyway.

D

Deleted member

That doesn't mean you have to constantly hound them with "hey guys look! trans rights haha! aren't i so hip and accepting?"

Like, we get it, you support us. But you've had no less than two avatars that serve solely to announce your support, and even now, your quote under your name serves the same purpose.

I say that, because I believe in the rights.
I just want to feel accepted.
Being myself is hard. I can be boring to you at times I feel like.
If I made an essay about my fictional Desert Village, you all would sleep.
I appreciate the help, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Some people support his enthusiasm though. It varies between people.

It actually reminds me of a really terrible story I kind of got front-row tickets to see back in my moddin' days.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, Me too but any normal human who tries to wield it would probably die.

I guess I have an obligation to post actually wholesome images now
Who said I was a normal human? I thought we already established I was a vampire? But yeah you’re made up for your sins earlier with this haul.

For now...

Well there is more to the picture if he wants a larger version of it like mine ;]
Good to know, I’ll be sure to ask if I need it.

So everyone got jungle fever tonight or what?
How do you even respond to this?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
All I’m saying is that it’s one thing if he’s making y’all uncomfortable in the moment but it’s another when y’all are bringing up old points over and over and over again every night for several pages to try and take several different parental-like angles and teach a teenager the error of his ways

Like... chill it ain’t that deep

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Who said I was a normal human? I thought we already established I was a vampire? But yeah you’re made up for your sins earlier with this haul.

For now...

Good to know, I’ll be sure to ask if I need it.

How do you even respond to this?
With dance

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Some people support his enthusiasm though. It varies between people.

It actually reminds me of a really terrible story I kind of got front-row tickets to see back in my moddin' days.
jojohmmm.gif

You can't say "this reminds me of a story" and then not tell said story.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
All I’m saying is that it’s one thing if he’s making y’all uncomfortable in the moment but it’s another when y’all are bringing up old points over and over and over again every night for several pages to try and take several different parental-like angles and teach him the error of his ways

Should he ask for advice or criticisms if he rejects them then? :090:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ah, tsundere.:dr^_^:
I once knew a girl who said she wanted to date a yandere once. She used that exact term and everything.

I didn't really know how to respond.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Should he ask for advice or criticisms if he rejects them then? :090:
Should you keep doing things that don’t work to do anything but make him uncomfortable or like what

Didn’t you leave the other day cause someone wouldn’t stop saying stuff that made you uncomfortable

Dude isn’t gonna learn this way. It’s almost absurd that nobody’s realized that they need to take a different angle.

[sassy emoji]

Edit: and more to the point
who even has the authority to act like a moral teacher here anyway
You’re all degenerates

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
All I’m saying is that it’s one thing if he’s making y’all uncomfortable in the moment but it’s another when y’all are bringing up old points over and over and over again every night for several pages to try and take several different parental-like angles and teach a teenager the error of his ways

On one hand, I completely agree.

On the other, is it wrong for us to want to see Shiny grow and improve?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I once knew a girl who said she wanted to date a yandere once. She used that exact term and everything.

I didn't really know how to respond.
My last ex had a stabbing kink.

I just tried to ignore it. :mybodyisreggie:

D

Deleted member

I am going to watch Jojo, thanks for the advice.
Now, do you all want to see my Desert Village story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom