• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I will be happy for the Erdrick supports if he gets in, because they managed to tolerate me.

Seriously though, I will be happy for you fans.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
start being pesssimistic and self-loathing again and i will go through your post history to prove a point

you either try to fit in as hard as humanly possible or you beat yourself up to get those sick approval points under the facade that you don't deserve it
There's truth in what you say, but you're being a bit too mean in how you're saying it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
HEY WAIT, I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING.

So I obviously teach a student body of mostly African American students. As it’s a school in the city, it really doesn’t matter what I say. Students will refer to each other as the N word all the time.

So one day, (actually more than that) I say, “Guys, you shouldn’t say that. There’s so much racial history with that.” Etc, etc

They respond: “Bruh, if some racist white person wants to call me that i’ll laugh in their face. Except for you, mister. Yous a real (n word). You can say it if you want though.”

I...i’ve been given the N word pass. I don’t know how I feel about this.
7713A174-F0A4-481F-B73D-D69A5477BB38.gif

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I like you a lot Shiny, you remind me of myself when I was your age.

But trying to fit in and gain approval just doesn't work. Just be natural.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

So I obviously teach a student body of mostly African American students. As it’s a school in the city, it really doesn’t matter what I say. Students will refer to each other as the N word all the time.

So one day, (actually more than that) I say, “Guys, you shouldn’t say that. There’s so much racial history with that.” Etc, etc

They respond: “Bruh, if some racist white person wants to call me that i’ll laugh in their face. Except for you, mister. Yous a real (n word). You can say it if you want though.”

I...i’ve been given the N word pass. I don’t know how I feel about this.View attachment 217958
Go the **** to sleep teach.
Contemplate your new superpower tomorrow

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I do, but that's a completely different topic.
1-800-273-8255

There's truth in what you say, but you're being a bit too mean in how you're saying it.
i get that a lot

this is my serious posting mode so sorry :mybodyisreggie: i hold no punches

I like you a lot Shiny, you remind me of myself when I was your age.

But trying to fit in and gain approval just doesn't work. Just be natural.
from what i've speculated, his natural posting is him being horny as **** about joker and then we shun him all about it

maybe it's not be natural, but change

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

I...i’ve been given the N word pass. I don’t know how I feel about this.View attachment 217958
feel the power.gif

But remember,
absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Double K

Smash Lord

Rule of N-word pass; don't actually do it because you can never be sure if anyone else is watching/if they're screwing with yo

D

Deleted member

Just please don't actually say it outside of the context of a close group of friends
i hope you're joking but these days i can never tell

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I do want approval. I have no friends in real life.
I know, I am not the one who deserves approval and all, but...
Hold Up.jpg

That's some self-deprecating talk if I've ever heard some (and I have because self-deprecation was my schtick until like Junior year of High School).

There are multiple layers to dissect here.

For one, are you trying to make friends in real life? If so, is it working or not? If not, then what's going wrong?

For another, yes, you deserve validation. Everyone does. It's just that right now, you're seeking it from other people when you should be seeking it from yourself. If you love yourself it shows, and that's an attractive quality.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Rule of N-word pass; don't actually do it because you can never be sure if anyone else is watching/if they're screwing with yo
Did Eminem and Logic ever use it

I don't listen to them so the answer may be obvious

D

Deleted member

View attachment 217959

That's some self-deprecating talk if I've ever heard some (and I have because self-deprecation was my schtick until like Junior year of High School).

There are multiple layers to dissect here.

For one, are you trying to make friends in real life? If so, is it working or not? If not, then what's going wrong?

For another, yes, you deserve validation. Everyone does. It's just that right now, you're seeking it from other people when you should be seeking it from yourself. If you love yourself it shows, and that's an attractive quality.
Uh, I do like myself.
It is just, I like you people.
I am a pretty selfless person.

D

Deleted member

from what i've speculated, his natural posting is him being horny as **** about joker and then we shun him all about it

maybe it's not be natural, but change
When was the last time I was horny about Joker?
It has been... A month? Two weeks?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Uh, I do like myself.
It is just, I like you people.
I am a pretty selfless person.
So you like yourself, yet you feel the need to seek approval and validation from other people?

That's paradoxical. If you like yourself you should be content being you. Who cares what other people think?

I can maybe understand wanting us to like you, but you shouldn't feel forced to try to fit into a niche or gimmick just to make us like you. Especially if you're content with yourself.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Noipoi

Howdy!

You have been given a gift.

thumbsupchu.gif

Use this power for good, not for evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom