• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I literally said "if".
Still on the subject, and you questioned why it wouldn't work if you posted about being horny for Joker, since that's the main male character you have shown some type of love towards. Checks out for me, dawg.

If you don't want to believe it, that's ultimately your decision. :drshrug:

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I mean

Chocolate ladies are fine too
View attachment 217899
Baby you know it!
Baby_you_know_it.png

yeah man i love chocolate it's the best. ghirardelli's, lindor, etc

but choclate waifus now we're talking

it's okay i'm dark brown i can say this ****
Man, you guys understand me! You know that?

This comment may or may not include the following words:

-Me
-Please
-On
-STEP
Rachel_hates_perverts.png

Hey man, Negresco is a god amongst men when it comes to Xeno art!

D

Deleted member

Still on the subject, and you questioned why it wouldn't work if you posted about being horny for Joker, since that's the main male character you have shown some type of love towards. Checks out for me, dawg.

If you don't want to believe it, that's ultimately your decision. :drshrug:
There are more male characters I like.
Also, I never said that I am feeling horny right now, I am saying "If I was".

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
There are more male characters I like.
Also, I never said that I am feeling horny right now, I am saying "If I was".
Shiny, lemme give you the down low. Let's look over the posts you've made, and the circumstances under which they were created.

People are joking around about being attracted to the new Persona girl -> "I like someone from Persona, let me post about them in the same way to seem like I'm fitting in!"

People around here identify under the LGBT umbrella -> "I'm bi, and these people are so oppressed, let me post about LGBT rights constantly to look cool and accepting!"

Many of the users around here are in their late teens-early adulthood, with a few outliers here and there -> "I don't want people to see me as a kid, so I'll act intelligent so people see me as mature!"

Do you see the pattern here? You constantly try and edit who you are as a person in a vain attempt to fit in with the crowd, and it ends in you being ostracized, because you take everything too far, and end up looking unapproachable and kinda weird as a result.

Stop trying to be someone you're not. Stop trying to "fit in" by just hopping on the bandwagon of whatever's going on. Just be you, and people will be far more welcoming to your contributions around here.

D

Deleted member

Stop trying to be someone you're not. Stop trying to "fit in" by just hopping on the bandwagon of whatever's going on. Just be you, and people will be far more welcoming to your contributions around here.
I...
That is going to be difficult for me to do.
I just feel like the posts I make are myself.
Uhh, do you want me to post about stuff I liked?
Everyone was bored.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Pyra Pyra over here likin posts from page 1
I wanna go back to the first Ultimate Social thread, right around the time Ultimate was revealed, but not named, in March.

I wanna see what people thought about the game way back then.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the worst part about intervention posts is that you go "you need help" but you actually don't or can't help

Shroob

Sup?
Shiny, lemme give you the down low. Let's look over the posts you've made, and the circumstances under which they were created.

People are joking around about being attracted to the new Persona girl -> "I like someone from Persona, let me post about them in the same way to seem like I'm fitting in!"

People around here identify under the LGBT umbrella -> "I'm bi, and these people are so oppressed, let me post about LGBT rights constantly to look cool and accepting!"

Many of the users around here are in their late teens-early adulthood, with a few outliers here and there -> "I don't want people to see me as a kid, so I'll act intelligent so people see me as mature!"

Do you see the pattern here? You constantly try and edit who you are as a person in a vain attempt to fit in with the crowd, and it ends in you being ostracized, because you take everything too far, and end up looking unapproachable and kinda weird as a result.

I really didn't want to come off sounding bigoted, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Shiny basically highly gravitating towards our LGBT userbase.

There's nothing wrong with that, but it constantly seemed like Shiny was seeking approval and validation from them moreso than anything else.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's nothing wrong with that, but it constantly seemed like Shiny was seeking approval and validation from them moreso than anything else.
I feel offended.
Are you telling me I just do it for attention?
Of course I say that stuff, because I do believe in the rights!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

How I wish I had all the stones right now...
Yeah, Me too but any normal human who tries to wield it would probably die.

I guess I have an obligation to post actually wholesome images now
SMRPG Group.jpg

Yoshi Greninja.jpg

Kirby love.jpg

Group.jpg

Earthbound.jpg

Wholesome Duster 2.png

Yeah uh it took awhile cause I had to search for wholesome images

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I feel offended.
Are you telling me that I do not believe in LGBT rights? I just do it for attention?
Of course I say that stuff, because I do believe in the rights!
That's obviously not what he was saying lol

D

Deleted member

No Shiny, but it seemed like like Hinata said, you were trying to force yourself to fit in and have people tell you "Good job!"
I am bi.
If I were to be myself, I would say "LGBTQ+ rights!".
I legit believe those are human rights. I am not doing that for attention, I promise.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I wanna go back to the first Ultimate Social thread, right around the time Ultimate was revealed, but not named, in March.

I still cringe at a majority of my posts over at that thread. Not sure why.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

You weren't there? I definitely remember you being around for early Ultimate speculation. Hm.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Aight enough dogpiling on shiny
It ain’t gonna go anywhere but make people try and morally uppercut him all night and that’s annoying to read for pages lol

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I...
That is going to be difficult for me to do.
I just feel like the posts I make are myself.
Uhh, do you want me to post about stuff I liked?
Everyone was bored.
I mean, if you seriously believe that the way you're doing things right now is right then power to you I guess.

I would like to ask you to seriously consider what we've said tonight though.
I'm generally offended by this.
Are you telling me that I do not belive in LGBT rights?
Of course I do!
No. That's definitely not what he's saying.

He's saying that you seem to focus on getting approval from the LGBT userbase of this site more than any other group.

Frankly, I'd agree, but if you feel more comfortable speaking to those people than I see nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I am bi.
I legit believe those are human rights. I am not doing that for attention, I promise.
No one had said you were, we're saying you flock to that group the most. It doesn't matter whether or not you have the beliefs, the fact is that you're more oriented towards those users. It's great to be a part of a group that believes the same you do, but you seem to be the most outspoken when it comes to support. It's literally in your title.

Shroob

Sup?
I am bi.
And that's fine.

But it doesn't take away that it desperately seems like you want these people to validate what you're doing/preaching.

It's like others have been saying. Stop worrying what others think about you and love yourself first.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Aight enough dogpiling on shiny
It ain’t gonna go anywhere but make people try and morally uppercut him all night and that’s annoying to read for pages lol
image.gif

It hurts to sleep cause of my throat so I could honestly do this 26th intervention all night.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No one had said you were, we're saying you flock to that group the most. It doesn't matter whether or not you have the beliefs, the fact is that you're more oriented towards those users. It's great to be a part of a group that believes the same you do, but you seem to be the most outspoken when it comes to support. It's literally in your title.
And that's fine.

But it doesn't take away that it desperately seems like you want these people to validate what you're doing/preaching.

It's like others have been saying. Stop worrying what others think about you and love yourself first.
Please have mercy on my soul

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You weren't there? I definitely remember you being around for early Ultimate speculation. Hm.
No, I was there, I just don't remember what everyone was saying back then.

D

Deleted member

I mean, if you seriously believe that the way you're doing things right now is right then power to you I guess.

I would like to ask you to seriously consider what we've said tonight though.

No. That's definitely not what he's saying.

He's saying that you seem to focus on getting approval from the LGBT userbase of this site more than any other group.

Frankly, I'd agree, but if you feel more comfortable speaking to those people than I see nothing wrong with that.

They are my people, that is why.
I like the LGBT user base a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom