• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ah well, no one's gonna force you.
Well I guess it’s also cause there were 7 million missteps before I went anywhere.

It just takes some time
Noipoi you’re in the middle of the line
Everything everything is gonna be alright
Everything everything is gonna be just fine

(Cringfest through gradeschool, college was social awakening, made out with a girl, had uh... well, was “with” one girl on a Monday and then with another, a long running love interest in another city, by that weekend. Ended up dating someone who was 16 when I was 18 at some point, they were crazy at the time, then eventually dated my current fiance for the last 4+ years.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok sorry but I looked back at some stuff a few pages back and to the mods/admins who saw 2 good friends joke about each other and infract them because "What if someone who didn't know better saw it?" yet think literally all the horny talk on a PG-13 site is ok, I have two words:

Retire *****

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh man.

I told some of you peeps my dating stories.

What would you rate those stories?

I think they're at least an 8/10.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
What thrilling lives you people live.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to attend my ritual of sleeping, attending classes, procrastinating and repeating ad infinitum.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The closest thing I have to a "Dating History" is when I tried and failed to get a girl's number last year.

And she was the first girl i'd ever tried to chat up.

The wonders of homeschooling+crazy helicopter parenting.
When I went to ask out my current girlfriend (who I've been with for almost 2 years), I tried to be all smooth and ask her out without specifically saying "hey do you wanna date me?"

I got a few sentences in before she asked "are you trying to ask me out?". I then proceeded to chicken out hardcore, and didn't talk to her for a few hours afterwards.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I mean, since I’m engaged and everyone else is apparently just lonely, I should probably just not bother :p
Some users on here are in their own Items, and some aren't in a relationship. Some people aren't even seeking to be in one in the first place, and some...well, some try but don't get anywhere. I'm complacent being alone, but you're free to gush about your love life every once in a while. Just treat the good days like really awesome moments and share those experiences. It's nice seeing comfyposting.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ok sorry but I looked back at some stuff a few pages back and to the mods/admins who saw 2 good friends joke about each other and infract them because "What if someone who didn't know better saw it?" yet think literally all the horny talk on a PG-13 site is ok, I have two words:

Retire *****
It’s okay Cyn and I already had a back and forth about it after making a very angry post in forum support... lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's mostly because its speculation. No one is sure why Nintendo turned them down. It could be any of these, honestly..
- The team shown them off with the PS2 version's button interface.
- The team implemented them without getting permission first.
- Nintendo just didn't want to have them in the game (Nintendo didn't license stuff out that often back then..it was a rarity)
Also every time I mentioned this, I always brought up it's because they were shown on PS2 hardware. Which to me, seems likely given Nintendo had put Link in SC2 and there's like 2 Sports games on Gamecube like NBA Street that had Mario, Luigi and Peach.

I hope MUA3 brings it full circle. I would run a Spider-Man/Venom/Storm/Samus team day one.

Knight Dude wants to know your location.
Yo. Metal Shop X Metal Shop X . Got that Mega Man character thread if your interested, but you probably know that by now. Click the link in my Signature.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Retire *****
imagine wanting Cyn Cyn to retire for being on the thread for one thing but not for another

its almost like they're humans

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well I guess it’s also cause there were 7 million missteps before I went anywhere.

It just takes some time
Noipoi you’re in the middle of the line
Everything everything is gonna be alright
Everything everything is gonna be just fine

(Cringfest through gradeschool, college was social awakening, made out with a girl, had uh... well, was “with” one girl on a Monday and then with another, a long running love interest in another city, by that weekend. Ended up dating someone who was 16 when I was 18 at some point, they were crazy at the time, then eventually dated my current fiance for the last 4+ years.)
You've had some wacky experiences

D

Deleted member

Dating stories are lame and rare in my case, while last girl I dated was weird like me I have no funny stories I recall :b

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Y'all need some positivity in your life, and I got the cure to it!
Real talk, the first time I saw that video, it cured the depression I didn't know I had at the time.:4dedede:

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Yo. Metal Shop X Metal Shop X . Got that Mega Man character thread if your interested, but you probably know that by now. Click the link in my Signature.
Psssh, look at this guy, shilling his support thread. He oughta know better than to advertise on here of all places, like we can't see the sig ourselves (except for the times when sigs don't display sometimes).
Smug_Nero.jpeg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Some users on here are in their own Items, and some aren't in a relationship. Some people aren't even seeking to be in one in the first place, and some...well, some try but don't get anywhere. I'm complacent being alone, but you're free to gush about your love life every once in a while. Just treat the good days like really awesome moments and share those experiences. It's nice seeing comfyposting.
I was just using the situation as an excuse to brag again ahaha sorry I’m just really happy about it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It’s okay Cyn and I already had a back and forth about it after making a very angry post in forum support... lol
Cyn did that? I'm sorry but she needs to rethink her priorities. I'm guilty of some horny talk too but she infracted me for inappropriate content a while back yet when literally everyone else does it it's fine for some reason. Enforce your rules or don't enforce them, being selective is proof you're bad at your job

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Jotaro watch out, your hair's eating your hat.
whats funny is that the movie bombed when it was planned to be a trilogy

we aint ever knowing whats happening next

D

Deleted member

Dante is basically Jojo with guns. :dazwa:

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

Retire *****
wow dude really gonna steal my profile pic like that?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just when you think riverdale can’t get ****ing crazier they always find a way.

It turns out the farm aka the cult:

Is harvesting people’s ****ing organs holy ****. That’s ****ed up.

On top of that supposedly the gargoyle king is Jason bosom

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Cyn did that? I'm sorry but she needs to rethink her priorities. I'm guilty of some horny talk too but she infracted me for inappropriate content a while back yet when literally everyone else does it it's fine for some reason. Enforce your rules or don't enforce them, being selective is proof you're bad at your job
Dang.

Mods gotta retire now, we need androids that don't sleep.
Dante is basically Jojo with guns. :dazwa:
which one there are like 12 of them

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No no Cyn didn’t do that

It was someone else but Cyn happened to respond to my support thread

I brought up precisely that issue in the thread and when I wasn’t seething when I saw Cyn respond I worded it better... lol

But yeah that’s a major issue, that apparently is being hammered out behind the scenes and hopefully the importance was hammered home a little by my input (but probably not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom