• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It's a Non-battle Battle Anime just like Death Note :yoshi:
I see you're a fan of eyepatch wolf...

I'm mad I messed up that spoiler, sorry if anyone saw it, DMC5 is still fairly new so I apologize.
Honestly, if anyone was even remotely interested in DMC5, they have proooobably played it by now. And besides, even if you know about it beforehand, it's still rad as ****.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
My favorite 5 is the 5 minutes it takes to get a quote from The General Auto Insurance. That's right, just 5 minutes! Sometimes even less! With down payments as low as $59 and a monthly fee of only $19, what are you waiting for? Remember, for the best insurance rates you can get online, go to The General and save some time!
it's "for the great low rates you can get online"

get it right you plebeian

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
When you pay for premium on this site, the ads don’t go away, they just become memes in social threads
dang i need to remember to preorder lets go pikachu before the november 2018 deadline

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My favorite 5 is the 5 minutes Frieza gives before he destroys this entire thread.

5 minutes freiza.jpg

Noipoi

Howdy!
My favorite 5 is the 5 minutes it takes to get a quote from The General Auto Insurance. That's right, just 5 minutes! Sometimes even less! With down payments as low as $59 and a monthly fee of only $19, what are you waiting for? Remember, for the best insurance rates you can get online, go to The General and save some time!
For white trash rates from an army guy, here is a penguin don't know why!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's another track from that old Hulk game. Lot of good music especially if you like 90's hip hop beats, but just not fitting of the IP chosen I think.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I have KFC for my fast food garbage needs. They have seasalt caramel shakes now too
****ing hate KFC. Every time I go it's the same ****

I need an 8 piece bucket. I can't ****ing leave without an 8 piece bucket. But then what? I need a god damn side.
You know I'm getting the mashed potatoes. I ****ing have to. That gravy is immaculate. But wait? What's that I hear?

Potato wedges?

Well I suppose I must get those. I also need a drink or 2 cause this is a lot of **** so far. Before I complete my order, I realize all my chicken is bone-in.
I gotta get some ****ing tendies, right? So there I go, getting a 3 piece tender. Like a dumb idiot.

And then, right when I'm checking out, when I see that total approaching $50, the lady at the counter asks me, "You want a cookie with that, honey?"

OF COURSE I WANT A COOKIE WITH THAT YOU BUFFOON

So here I am, leaving KFC. I have a plethora of food, and I am also now in debt to my credit union for taking a loan out to pay for all this ****ing ****.
Overall pretty good experience 8/10

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I better not tell Shiny what accessories I like :yoshi:
I don't think there's an accessory called "vorers".

yes i did just grab this low-hanging fruit, thank you for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom