• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This mindset is so toxic and so opposite of how I view gaming and DLC that I am legit considering blocking you.

MK Characters can work in a T game if developed and marketed correctly. Injustice proves this IMO.

Guest characters are awesome because crossovers in general are awesome.

You ******** about how it doesn’t work won’t stop people like me from wanting it and won’t stop NRS from making it if they decide to.
Sorry but I just don't like to see MK toned down since the violence is what makes them MK. That's all didn't mean to sound toxic...Embarrass

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Sorry but I just don't like to see MK toned down since the violence is what makes them MK. That's all didn't mean to sound toxic...Embarrass
Violence is a part of it. Absolutely. I’d never ask for a gore-less Mortal Kombat. But as a diehard fan of both worlds, the characters meeting and interacting and fighting is more important. Same with MK vs SF. Not to mention that I said I want it to be an INJUSTICE game. Where MK characters have been proven to work really well.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Violence is a part of it. Absolutely. But as a diehard fan of both worlds, the characters meeting and interacting and fighting is more important. Same with MK vs SF.
Also blocking me just because I have a different opinion on gaming and nothing against another person? Sorry to sound rude but that sounds pretty petty...Blocking I thought would be if people have something against each other not different opinions on media...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mythologies Sub-Zero remake maybe?
Making a version of that game that's good would be sick. Or Shaolin Monks 2/Sub-Zero and Scorpion game. Or a Special Forces game that's not boring.

But I'm pretty sure they want to do a new IP. Which I'm more than fine with, if not a tad skeptical of the characters in it because it'll be hard to top MK's iconic cast. Then again if newer characters like D'vorah, Kotal Kahn and Erron Black are anything to go by, it's by no means a lost cause either.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
fam this is legit the kind of post that gets turned into a thread meme
This mindset is so toxic and so opposite of how I view memes that I am legit considering blocking you.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That’s fair. I didn’t do it. And I wasn’t gonna do it because he has a different opinion. I was considering it because I thought it was going to start a fight.
And I wasn't going to. Would just agree to disagree and really just because of fighting too even though we haven't done it before? There's always arguments on forums still sounds petty...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

do i see endgame again or detective pikachu for the first time next tuesday

decisions, decisions

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo is this a Calentado Gamer Memento?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This mindset is so toxic and so opposite of how I view memes that I am legit considering blocking you.
i'm starting to think of alternatives other then the popular mindset that is so toxic that i am legit considering blocking you

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm honestly kinda shocked someone would actually consider blocking another just over an disagreement or possible fight occurring (If it happened many times I'd understand but if once?)...

Then again I could let it slide as a heat of the moment if so that's understandable then and apologies for making a big deal out of it.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I went ahead and made a stage from Slap City, specifically Saturnian Palace from Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt. I'm quite proud of this one, and I might make more from this game. It's surprisingly fun.

Oh, and it helps that Remedy feels sorta like Mega Man gameplay-wise, so there's that too :v
Saturnian_Palace_(Slap_City).jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Okay, but. Hear me out:

Mileena Kahnum:
A Mortal Kombat Side Story

Eh? Eh?
Grey, you gotta let it go dude.

It's bull**** Mileena didn't get to be the main villain of MKX though. Would have tied to the theme of the kids taking over too.

decisions, decisions
Detective Pikachu. I don't know why people would pay to see the same movie twice like that, even for films that I really like. Even Spider-Man movies I wait until that ****s available for free.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All I see is peoples blocking, blocking, and blocking.

Where are the parries, fam?!?!:ultpacman:

D

Deleted member

decisions, decisions
Go see Endgame again and help knock those blue ******** out of the number 1 spot for best selling movies.

Endgame deserves to be the number one best selling movie while Avatar is forgettable and didn't leave any impact at all.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Given the pattern we should expect an MK12 in 2023.

MK9: 2011
Injustice: 2013
MK10: 2015
Injustice 2: 2017
MK11: 2019

Injustice 3: 2021
MK12: 2023
I doubt the pattern will continue.

As Knight Dude Knight Dude mentioned, NRS has expressed interest in doing something outside of fighting games, and I think that the recent bad press surrounding poor working conditions could lead to a change in philosophy heading into the next generation of consoles. This biannualization is unsustainable with how much each game is completely overhauled from the one before it.

While we could see an Injustice 3 to start off next-gen in the way MKX kicked off fighters in this gen, I can see the studio helming a brand new IP or IP reboot catering to their clear enthusiasm toward story, action scenes and mocap acting instead, alongside a port of MK11 to next gen consoles to scrape up more sales and extend the game's life cycle. I honestly think that is what NRS means when they say that MK11 will be supported for longer than previous MK games.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok. Fine. Agree to disagree.

And now I started a meme which means I’m an *** hole that people want to make fun of.
We're not making fun of you, we're making fun of something stupid you said. Happens to the best of us, no big deal.

...On a separate note, hot dang it just hit me that E3 is in a month.
E3 is an experience, dude.

Though Smash kinda carrie dlast year's E3, if you weren't a Smash fan (crazy, I know) you might not have liked it that much. Hope this one has more for everyone.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I went ahead and made a stage from Slap City, specifically Saturnian Palace from Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt. I'm quite proud of this one, and I might make more from this game. It's surprisingly fun.

Oh, and it helps that Remedy feels sorta like Mega Man gameplay-wise, so there's that too :v
View attachment 217682
Looks pretty cool dude. I hope that Mario maker stylus works with stage builder. I want to make more complex stages and I don't want them looking like raw ass cheeks.

D

Deleted member

Go see Endgame again and help knock those blue ******** out of the number 1 spot for best selling movies.

Endgame deserves to be the number one best selling movie while Avatar is forgettable and didn't leave any impact at all.
tbf avatar was kinda like the sm64 when it came to 3d movies

i do agree on the plot, though. all i remember was that zoe saldana played a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom